04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2329 - 06/02/17 08:54 AM Empress Ming & Mistress Ilsa Ironwood
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

From The Hang.

Interested27 Offline
New

Thinking of visiting the Atlanta Dungeon. I was wondering if anyone had any experience there? I'm also really interested if anyone has any experience with Empress Ming or Mistress Ilsa Ironwood.

I've seen a few on Empress Ming and they sounded phenomenal. Haven't found much on Mistress Ilsa Ironwood other than her website.

ballbustingboy Offline
New

I have sessioned with several of the dommes at Atlanta Dungeon and have always had positive experiences. My favorite is Mistress Ultra Violet, however Empress Ming is a very close second. I have seen her (Ming) twice now and she doesn't disappoint.

I have several fetishes and Empress Ming is up for anything from FTT to serious ball busting. She is also 6' tall with no boots and towers over me with them on. She can also kick so hard that it lifts me of the ground!

I had a session with Mistress Ultra Violet which involved heavy humiliation. Ilsa Ironwood was one of the dommes watching. She was dressed in street cloths and had excellent humiliation skills. Her taunting and laughter was both embarrassing and very exciting.

I'm sure that either or both will exceed your expectations!

I have included the URL for each

Empress Ming http://www.empressmingsplaybox.com/

Mistress Ilsa Ironwood http://ilsaironwood.com/

Atlanta Dungeon http://www.atlantadungeon.com

Interested27 Offline
New

It's like the Atlanta Dungeon is just a great all around place and any choice would be phenomenal.

I appreciate you sharing some of your experiences and I can barely stand to wait any longer. I hoping to contact them soon to start the process of setting up a session and seeing them in the next month or two. I'm so excited I just can't stand it. Thanks again for sharing.

Stretchnuts Offline
New

I had a session with Empress Ming in LA and she is wonderful. I highly recommend seeing her if you have the opportunity.

Interested27 Offline
New

Thanks for replying. I am serious considering doing a session with Mistress Ironwood one day and Empress Ming at the end of my trip.

Goddess Sonia Offline
New

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Both are fantastic! I know and respect each of them. Have a blast! Goddess Sonia http://www.goddesssonia.com

#2330 - 06/02/17 12:30 PM Re: Empress Ming & Mistress Ilsa Ironwood [Re: EmpressMing]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
This may make me look like the official Atlanta Dungeon stalker, but figured this list of published reviews for both Empress Ming and Mistress Ilsa Ironwood is relevant to this thread...

Empress Ming - Reviews: cbtlover; kcsub1; Goodsubkev; huntergray; scissorking100

Mistress Ilsa Ironwood - Reviews: db27; TER Reviews

#2333 - 06/03/17 07:47 PM Re: Empress Ming & Mistress Ilsa Ironwood [Re: AspX]
wolf Offline
Artisan

You have taken over Max and now this fine site. You put a lot of work into your post and they are informative.

Please keep up the good work!

All the best,
wolf

#2336 - 06/05/17 12:50 AM Re: Empress Ming & Mistress Ilsa Ironwood [Re: wolf]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thanks wolf.. I appreciate it. Just trying to be of help to the community where I can... Mostly so y'all will put up with my spouting my ridiculousness the rest of the time.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Stern Miss Lea, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34560 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot