In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#2307 - 05/31/17 11:48 AM Crazy emails that Dommes get
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I (along with most other Mistresses) could probably fill a book with the insane, often funny and sometimes sad, emails we receive. These two came within an hour of each other and I couldn't resist posting for everyone's amusement. I've not included any identifying information of course, but hey, these guys deserve a little public humiliation for being so - . . . . whatever it is they are. Spelling and grammar have not been corrected.

Email #1

what I would like to experience is to be placed in a modified coffin.

A coffin that I will modify so I can be kept in it for a longer time.

I would make a hole where my mouth is to breath fresh air and so it's possible for you to give me meal replacement shakes and water so I get everything in need to stay healthy.

I would make a hole at the rear with a tube going down into a big container so I can poop whenever I need and it will go down into the container and it will be sealed so you can't smell it.

I would be given a uretic catheter and that would go outside the coffin in another container so I can pee whenever I need to and will directly go into the container which will also be sealed.

When I'm put into the coffin you would fill me underwear with stinging nettles so I will experience harmless but very intense pain on my cock and balls the whole time I'm in the coffin.

It goes on and on, but you get the drift.

Email #2

I love you Mistress Ayn. I'm wishing IM married to you

And then there is this one that came in a couple of days ago . . .

Email #3

I have been trying to find a mistress that is interested in fulfilling my fantasy it is sick,risk and weird. Here it is I want someone to remove my penis and testes from my body. I live in (town removed) Ontario Canada and can't find anyone my name is . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2308 - 05/31/17 03:12 PM Re: Crazy emails that Dommes get [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
HEY!!!! I wrote you email #2 in confidence!!!!

Actually, at FetLife there is a group dedicated to idiotic messages from guys that is hilarious. The sad solicitation emails we receive

#2311 - 05/31/17 08:04 PM Re: Crazy emails that Dommes get [Re: AspX]

Veteran

Thanks for the link - a little something to keep Me laughing when I start feeling like I have a bullseye painted on My forehead. I think these things come in cycles. I am certainly in a cycle of crazies right now.

#2314 - 05/31/17 09:28 PM Re: Crazy emails that Dommes get [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

HEH... glad to see that my evil plans are beginning to bear fruit *evil twisty mustache pose*

More Crazy ass requests internet minions... We need to convince Mistress Ayn that I am one of the sane ones out here!!!!

#2316 - 05/31/17 11:05 PM Re: Crazy emails that Dommes get [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Not surprisingly, you aren't the only one who got email #1

https://fetlife.com/groups/13634/group_posts/10927637

#2320 - 06/01/17 09:42 AM Re: Crazy emails that Dommes get [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Yeah, those guys usually make the rounds. I hadn't checked in with that group in a while, so I just commented there.

#2321 - 06/01/17 09:44 AM And another . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

They do come in waves. This one just in today. Notice that he introduces himself as "ricky" but signs the email "martin". I might consider it if we could get that $10K in escrow ;-)

Hello Miss Ayn

I would like to introduce myself, I'm Ricky and I'm 27 years old and I would like to ask you a question.

I hope you won't judge me and I know it's something people could find going to far but I just have to try it because I can't keep it a fantasy anymore.

Couple years ago when searching online I found story about penectomy where a slave lost his dick for real keeping his balls functioning so he would still feel aroused and pain but the dick was gone.

This idea has started to grow on me and i think it's the most cruel thing a woman can do to a man. Make him lose his dick and let him live life with a lot of frustration because the balls still work.

So now I am searching for the mistress who likes this idea and wants to play one simple game where my dick would be really on the line.

There would be official legal document where I sign that if I fail to give the right answer to the question of the mistress then I will lose my dick.

In the document there will be written that the mistress is never in anyway responsible for anything.

The mistress can decide the question and ask any question she wants.

If I lose and give the wrong answer the mistress can choose if she wants to give the penectomy or that she wants me to go to the hospital to get the penectomy there.

With losing my dick I would also lose 10.000 to be payed within 3 days after I lost.

I can only do this once and it would be my honor to do his with you.

So my question is would you like to be the mistress I do this with?

martin

#2324 - 06/01/17 10:03 AM Re: Crazy emails that Dommes get [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

See... and that is why you think you love me... I keep you in tune with all the cool kids

#2325 - 06/01/17 10:14 AM Re: And another . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I might consider it if we could get that $10K in escrow ;-)

Respectfully, this is how Dommes get themselves in trouble. They don't pay enough attention to the details... >:-Þ

Originally Posted By Ricky... ne Martin
With losing my dick I would also lose 10.000 to be payed within 3 days after I lost.

He never says dollars... he just says "10.000" and that is a period, not a comma so we are talking only 10 of something. Could be dollars, could be marbles... well, maybe not marbles because if he is serious he has already lost all of those.

#2334 - 06/04/17 06:07 PM Re: And another . . . [Re: AspX]

Veteran

True on all counts.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (denali, Domina M, midlet, Chi61, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Kallcarrty, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, TheDriver, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30866 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix