Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#232 - 10/30/15 01:08 PM Miss Merciless Las Vegas
badboybuffalo Offline

Loc: western new york state
While visiting Las Vegas the past week I was looking forward to a serious spanking session from any number of Dommes that had been recommended to me on this site and word of mouth. When none of these leads panned out due to them being already booked or in some cases no response to either phone or email messages, I resorted to perusing the ads on Backpage. I came across an ad from Miss Merciless and placed a call. She advertises as a full scale experienced Domme that provides a wide range of services which of course included spanking. I was at first a bit skeptical given her age which I would put at early to mid thirties and that her tribute requirement was at about 1/3 less than what one would normally expect. Anyway,soon I was directed to come visit Miss Merciless at her home which is conveniently located about 2 blocks east of the Strip.

After exchanging pleasantries and a discussion of what I wanted to take place I was ordered to strip and wait for her to return to the room which serves as her modest dungeon.Miss Merciless is an attractive and assertive Lady totally in control of her Domme persona.
I believe her to be of partial middle eastern descent.
I was placed across her lap and given a rather vigorous warm up with her delicate hand which didn't feel so delicate after we got started. Once properly warmed up I was instructed to bend over her 3 foot cage and then was introduced to her interesting spanking arsenal and given a choice of which implement I wanted to begin with. I chose a long thin wooden paddle with which she began paddling my ass in earnest. A bit later it was her turn to choose the implement and she chose a smaller wooden spoon like piece of equipment that she would concentrate on one spot for a while until she got the right "image" on my ass and then would move to another spot and another much to my chagrin. Funny how something so small can hurt so much after being repeatedly hit in the same spot. After she got bored with the spoon like implement she proceeded to whack my ass with a home made wooden paddle that I swear looked like a pizza holder.square,wide with a short handle. she gave me about 2 dozen swats with that as it covered my whole ass and at that point had me maybe regretting the idea of seeking a spanking in the first place. My ass was on fire but as I learned we were not about done just yet. After a short break Miss Merciless put me on her spanking bench and proceeded to assault my already sore and red behind with her short bamboo switch which certainly added more heat to my seat. Then for a change up she pummeled me with that nasty paddle with the little holes in it. It stung like hell but being restrained on the bench I had no where to go. She then stopped and left me for a few minutes to absorb what had just taken place and to contemplate what was next. What followed was another trip across her lap for another hand spanking but by this time those dainty hands felt like lead as she happily slapped and spanked each cheek alternatively and had me squirming. to get away. All through this ordeal Miss Merciless was playfully teasing and taunting me clearly enjoying her work and my torment.Once released for the clutches of her lap she then led me again to her cage and this time had me bend over and tie my wrists to the bars. What she produced next was a cricket paddle that she said she bought oversees. It was long and thick and i was about to find out its power. it looked menacing and believe me it was! Mistress Merciless delivered 20 swats with that awful paddle and had me squirming and standing on my toes trying to escape the blows. When it was over I was begging for her to stop and at the point of real tears. Once released I was given a good hug, told to get dressed and sent on my way. My ass was sore, fiery red and black and blue in some spots but I sure got what I came for.Worst part was I had to catch a flight back home in the morning and it was the longest 5 hr flight I ever had.
In conclusion I will say a visit with Miss Merciless is well worth the time and money. The lady truly enjoys her work and is very good at what she does.

#255 - 11/01/15 05:30 AM Re: Miss Merciless Las Vegas [Re: badboybuffalo]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Sounds like you had a grand time with a grand tour of her implements and techniques. That's not my style but I'm never hesitant to inquire about a half-hour OTK session when there's a favorable review.

#257 - 11/01/15 07:40 AM Re: Miss Merciless Las Vegas [Re: OwwItHz]
badboybuffalo Offline

Loc: western new york state
A grand tour indeed. Sometimes you get pleasantly surprised when the expectations are not too high. 4 days later and my ass is still a bit sore.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, Soapy, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Lady Bellatrix, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, denali, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26802 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas