by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2197 - 05/09/17 09:09 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Well, it's a bit of a story. I was first introduced to FemDom in the mid 90s. At the time I was what every parent wanted their daughter to be. I had just finished My degree, had a budding career and a successful boyfriend . . . and then that boyfriend confessed fantasies that involved Female Domination. At first I didn't know whether to be repulsed or intrigued, but eventually My curiosity won out and I started looking at the magazines he had brought from Europe and, though not all of it was My cup of tea, - I loved the outfits, the power and the way FemDom turned everything that I thought I knew about the world upside down.

Overtime, his interests didn't evolve much, but Mine did. Eventually the internet was the conduit I needed, allowing Me to meet other players, find events, classes, etc. I soaked up all the knowledge I could. The repertoire of what I enjoyed grew. Along the way people kept telling Me that I would make a great ProDom, but I never really took it seriously - until I moved to Atlanta in 2008. Then everything seemed to fit and I knew that Professional Domination would expose Me to a whole new level and also new kinks. In the lifestyle most scenes are mini compared to a professional session. Suddenly I had the opportunity to spend multiple hours, even overnight with one sub - completely owning and controlling him in that moment. Through Pro Domination I have learned a tremendous amount from My subs. Prior to turning Pro I had no real exposure to the likes of sissy training or medical play, as an example - now both are things that I thoroughly enjoy.

Now days I have fewer hard limits and things that I don't enjoy. I still have no interest in hardsports, blood play or adult baby. Age play in general was a hard limit, but about a year ago I started working with a phone sub and some of our conversations morphed into age play and I found Myself enjoying it.

My interests now ebb and flow in intensity. I will go through a period where one particular kink will be of strong interest and then in a few weeks it will be something else. When you do sessions 4-5 days a week, you get a lot of diversity and choice and that's what keeps it interesting for Me at this point. Someone asked Me recently, "How long will you do this" and My answer was, "as long as I enjoy it". Personally I can't imagine not enjoying it.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2199 - 05/10/17 04:13 AM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
I am glad that You enjoy it! thanks for sharing your story. it seems like we should be thankful for that one boyfriend of yours!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#2200 - 05/10/17 10:02 AM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]

Veteran

Believe it or not, we are still together after all these years . . .

#2203 - 05/10/17 08:16 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Congratulations!- we are lucky for your relationship and how it brought your wonderful devious mind to the prodomme scene and Y/you are both lucky to have each other! ..........everyone wins!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#2206 - 05/10/17 10:25 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Once again I will applaud your candor. I will also congratulate you on having a successful long term relationship.

#2207 - 05/10/17 11:17 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I am choosing not to believe it because I have this whole deluded scenario in my mind that we will meet someday and you will be so overwhelmed that you will sweep me off my feet and carry me away to a deserted island filled with bondage toys and suzy Q's.

#2208 - 05/10/17 11:34 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

... and before anyone asks, when I say Suzy Q's, I mean the hot sex-addicted subbie girl that gave up her modeling career to spend the rest of her life on the island with me and Mistress Ayn rather than the Hostess snack cakes.

I used to say Ho-Ho's rather than name checking SQ (that's the pet name I call Suzy Q's when it is just the two of us hanging like bats from the ceiling of one of the caves after being wrapped in bondage tape by Mistress Ayn... SQ usually calls me dickhead, which I am sure is because of my overly large penis), but I figure Ho-Hos is too "on the nose" of a description if both myself and Suzy Q's are on the island.

#2210 - 05/11/17 09:25 AM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: AspX]

Veteran

I laughed so hard when I read this that My sides hurt this morning. But, hey Asp, don't give up all hope - I am full of surprises.

#2212 - 05/11/17 11:14 AM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Asp... bringing pain to Dommes all over the country (although usually its in the ass or neck rather than the sides)

#2213 - 05/11/17 12:22 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Well, it's a bit of a story. I was first introduced to FemDom in the mid 90s. At the time I was what every parent wanted their daughter to be. I had just finished My degree, had a budding career and a successful boyfriend . . . and then that boyfriend confessed fantasies that involved Female Domination. At first I didn't know whether to be repulsed or intrigued, but eventually My curiosity won out and I started looking at the magazines he had brought from Europe and, though not all of it was My cup of tea, - I loved the outfits, the power and the way FemDom turned everything that I thought I knew about the world upside down.

Overtime, his interests didn't evolve much, but Mine did. Eventually the internet was the conduit I needed, allowing Me to meet other players, find events, classes, etc. I soaked up all the knowledge I could. The repertoire of what I enjoyed grew. Along the way people kept telling Me that I would make a great ProDom, but I never really took it seriously - until I moved to Atlanta in 2008. Then everything seemed to fit and I knew that Professional Domination would expose Me to a whole new level and also new kinks. In the lifestyle most scenes are mini compared to a professional session. Suddenly I had the opportunity to spend multiple hours, even overnight with one sub - completely owning and controlling him in that moment. Through Pro Domination I have learned a tremendous amount from My subs. Prior to turning Pro I had no real exposure to the likes of sissy training or medical play, as an example - now both are things that I thoroughly enjoy.

Now days I have fewer hard limits and things that I don't enjoy. I still have no interest in hardsports, blood play or adult baby. Age play in general was a hard limit, but about a year ago I started working with a phone sub and some of our conversations morphed into age play and I found Myself enjoying it.

My interests now ebb and flow in intensity. I will go through a period where one particular kink will be of strong interest and then in a few weeks it will be something else. When you do sessions 4-5 days a week, you get a lot of diversity and choice and that's what keeps it interesting for Me at this point. Someone asked Me recently, "How long will you do this" and My answer was, "as long as I enjoy it". Personally I can't imagine not enjoying it.

I'll brag a bit: I got into this with the legendary NYC domina Belle de Jour in the mid-70s when I was in college and have been in and out of the scene since then. My scene has always been sensual role play but, no question about it, I have evolved over time.

In my mind I still enter a session as if the Mistress has hired me for Her entertainment. No matter the role play I usually am the boy-toy, male slut (not into dress up) etc. for the Mistress. While I do role play I am not into a script or set lines. That kills the spontaneous interaction of the scene.

I have experimented with different activities - which are all rather tame compared with what I have read here and on Max Fisch over the years - if I'm comfortable and the Mistress is turned on by it. I even became a switch in a handful of sessions. I have been lucky over the years. The Mistresses I have served (including several female bodybuilders who were great) trusted me and are real pros. And I trusted them.

As I have said to plenty of Mistresses, for me my sessions are like going to an adult Disney World: wonderful escape, entertainment and highly sensual.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (Felix, Domina M, denali, HenryB, langerr, tosser, international, furfan, Soapy, broom, ingridguerci94, Cheyenne, Chi61, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31857 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling