Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2177 - 05/07/17 09:59 PM How have your BDSM interests evolved over time?
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Ahhhh, how my BDSM interests have changed over time. i started out just wanting to be controlled by a beautiful woman, in my first session in 1996 (wow- doesnt sound so long ago), i found a copy of LAXPRESS in Los Angeles and was dressed in panties, gave some ass worship and was taken by a dildo about as big as my little finger. while I still LOOOOOOOOVE being under the control of a beautiful woman and sissification/feminization still figure prominently in my fantasies, my interests have expanded significantly- with Chastity, humiliation, cuckolding, teasing, and even forced bi as headliners recently. I've done things in session in the last 3 years that would make late 1990's me cringe.....and I have enjoyed every second! I have also noticed that the connection to the Domme is really important to me, I want her to have fun! So much of Femdom can allow subs to be lazy and just receive the domination in Session, i hope that as an active and communicative sub in session, i can make the session more fun for both of parties.Also, i have long wanted to be able to establish along term relationship with a single domme, sadly my professional commitments and schedule have not allowed this as yet.
have you all changed and have your interests changed over time? how so? did that influence whom you choose to session with?
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#2178 - 05/07/17 11:53 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

This topic came up in another thread. I went into my more recent phases in some detail

http://dallas165.arvixeshared.com/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1957#Post1957

#2179 - 05/08/17 02:45 AM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

Missed that one, thanks for directing me to the link and sorry to restart an old conversation.....for me the song does not remain the same!!!

#2181 - 05/08/17 06:55 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Addict

Originally Posted By Sissybuttslave
sorry to restart an old conversation.

We'll let you off with a warning this time. Do it again we will have to get a Domme to punish you (AIGF)

More seriously I was disappointed that the original thread failed to garner more responses

#2182 - 05/08/17 07:12 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

hahahaha......thank you for letting me off with the warning. one of these days in NYC, I will hope to buy you that whiskey! I agree with the challenge on the thread responses. If we dont contribute to this forum, it will wither away. Take care

#2183 - 05/08/17 08:04 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: The Thomas]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By The Thomas
We'll let you off with a warning this time. Do it again we will have to get a Domme to punish you

I almost went and copied/restarted about a half dozen threads just on the off chance you were telling the truth Thomas

#2185 - 05/08/17 08:56 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
The Thomas did start an interesting thread and it is a shame it didn't pick up more steam. I think it's only natural that interests change, expand and even contract over time. I have noticed this in clients and even Myself.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2187 - 05/08/17 09:18 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

at ASPX.....HAHAHAHA!

#2188 - 05/08/17 09:20 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Enthusiast

Mistress Ayn, I completely agree with You. Can you share how Your interests have changed? we would love some insight into your wonderfully creative mind!

#2196 - 05/09/17 06:34 PM Re: How have your BDSM interests evolved over time? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
The Thomas did start an interesting thread and it is a shame it didn't pick up more steam.

Actually it was gls who started that thread. He and I are on very different wavelengths. I think he finds me mystifying.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
330 registered (otkbrat, Mistress UV, Michelle Lacy, domtsub, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, HouseofServitude, langerr, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, Bruce88, NYC slut, Cheyenne, DommeLynx, Chi61, furfan, Domina M, tosser, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33929 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot