04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2115 - 03/18/17 11:09 AM Just marks, or fully bloody and bruised mess?
claudifam Offline

Loc: Atlanta
I can't say that I've ever been a bloody and bruised mess, but marked up and slightly discolored, I've definitely been. It used to be that I could withstand an hour or two of corporal punishment in the form of open hand, floggers, or canes. But now, I don't think I could handle it.

What would be a way that one could regain the ability to go for long sessions, and even push past the point of just marks? I know one thing is do it more. But what is your idea for becoming, or creating a pain slut?

#2116 - 03/18/17 03:06 PM Re: Just marks, or fully bloody and bruised mess? [Re: claudifam]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Hmm so you want to bleed? I make a distinction between light bleeding and heavy bleeding. I usually treat the latter as a hard limit (though there was one session in 2015 where I waived that so maybe it is a soft limit) Sometimes when I try to explain this to someone I have never sessioned with before they get confused and think I am requesting light bleeding. No, the issue with me is I often tend to bleed easily and I want to make it clear that they do not immediately have to stop if there is a little trickle (some Dommes will stop)

As for marks I am perfectly OK with them as long as they completely disappear in 10 days. However marks per se are not a goal either. What is a goal is being sore for at least 48 hours after the session. That I consider an integral part of a serious CP session. Marks and soreness are correlated but not perfectly.

As for pain tolerance a few suggestions:

Do not have an orgasm within 72 hours of the session. Edging a few times the day before may help as well.

A good warm up is essential.

Pacing is also important. She should take her time and insert a few breaks. Maybe let you briefly do something sensual before starting again

Not everything at the same intensity I also notice you don't have paddles on your list of instruments. Mixing dull bruising pain with sharp stinging pain works for me.

#2117 - 03/18/17 03:18 PM Re: Just marks, or fully bloody and bruised mess? [Re: claudifam]
claudifam Offline

Loc: Atlanta
Accidental bleeding, or light bleeding like you say, is more what I'm after. Usually takes a bit to get me to bleed anywhere. At least with impact play that is.

No orgasm within 72 hours? That's really interesting. How does that play into building that pain tolerance?

Warm ups are definitely essential to severe impact play. You're absolutely right on that for most play.

The pace definitely needs to be varied.

Paddles are neglected in the post because I honestly forgot paddles were a thing when I typed that out.

#2131 - 03/19/17 12:16 PM Re: Just marks, or fully bloody and bruised mess? [Re: claudifam]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
The Thomas has offered up some great suggestions. He is a maso so he is the perfect one to respond to your post.

Originally Posted By claudifam
No orgasm within 72 hours? That's really interesting. How does that play into building that pain tolerance?

I require at least a 3 day abstinence policy augmented by some edging prior to most every session. That build up of sexual tension facilitates pushing limits of all kinds.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2133 - 03/19/17 04:51 PM Re: Just marks, or fully bloody and bruised mess? [Re: claudifam]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Mistress Ayn answered your question about no orgasm.

If you are feeling really adventurous one technique that can generate the level of bleeding you seem to be looking for is three days after a good CP session when you are only partially healed have another CP session.

Do an extra long warm up though.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34492 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn