by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2085 - 03/10/17 07:43 AM basic questions re foot or bod worship . . .
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

So, of those who see you/dommes for foot or bod worship, do the subs always wear ordinary street clothing . . . or are they nude or in undies . . . or, is it a mixture at the choice of the sub . . . or, is it a mixture of both at the choice of the domme?

If a sub has taken his clothes off without permission or instruction from the domme, does that tend to be made into a reason for punishment, or is it normal, in this situation?

Does a foot or bod worship session tend to occupy the whole 60 or 90 minutes, or is it generally combined with another activity before or after?

If the sub is clothed and with pants unzipped--is that considered normal or exhibitionistic or so offensive as to not ever be done? In cases of the sub being nude, if he has an erection, is that considered normal or offensive?

How often does a mistress decide that the foot or bod worship is not to her liking and she will give whipping or caning or spanking?

In the case of arm or armpit worship, how often does the sub propose taking off the bra--or is that usually considered forbidden?

Edited by ztrade (03/10/17 07:48 AM)

#2086 - 03/10/17 08:59 AM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Obviously I can only speak for Myself, My preferences and My protocols, but here you go:

1. I believe in CFNM when it comes to service and sessions, so the sub would typically be naked unless we are acting out a role play and he would most likely still end up naked.

2. I am very clear at the beginning of a session about what is to be done with your clothes, so I have never had anyone remove their clothing without permission. I can't even imagine a reality where this happens.

3. Paid sessions are interest based, so if the subs only interest is foot/body worship, that will occupy the majority of the session time. Believe it or not I did an overnight where foot worship/domination was the only interest. I have done many multi-hour sessions with this sub. He can spend hours worshiping feet. Literally.

4. See above about clothing. Regarding an erection, something would be wrong if he weren't erect.

5. I have seen you ask this question before, about corporal punishment if the Mistress decides. Again, paid sessions are interest based. If whipping and caning are not among the subs interests or he can't be marked, then that won't happen. Foot worship and heavy corporal are seldom coexisting interests.

6. Why would you need to take a bra off for armpit worship? At any rate, nothing comes off a Mistress (nor should She be touched) without Her permission.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2088 - 03/11/17 12:08 PM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Dear ztrade,

Mistress Ayn has taken the time to provide you with a thoughtful candid response. The least you should do is thank her.

#2092 - 03/13/17 05:47 PM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Maybe he didn't like My answers . . .

#2097 - 03/14/17 07:43 PM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

[quote=Mistress Ayn]Maybe he didn't like My answers . . . [/quote

I shouldn't come down too hard on him as he's been one of the forum's more prolific posters but he refuses to let go of some cherished misconceptions he has about the dynamics of pro domination.

#2101 - 03/16/17 10:13 AM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks for your help!

I simply do not always check the board on a regular basis!

I also appreciate your help and contributions on the variety of other topics!

#2102 - 03/16/17 10:19 AM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: The Thomas]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

It was Linus Pauling who is quoted as saying,

The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.

Anyone can complain that some specified fraction of what I have posted is not helpful . . . and someone else would say thanks to me for having suggested 1 to 5 useful ideas or however many.

If we go by the principle advocated by Linus Pauling, why complain, given that you or we or I also know that some people have appreciated at least one or more of my ideas and felt them to be useful?

You folks should also realize that at least one of my ideas, on a different topic or area of domination, I suggested or proposed in a post . . . and later found the idea under a different name in the menu listing of a successful, long-standing domme of many years. I make no claim that she got the idea from reading a post of mine on maxfisch . . . In fact I assume that she didn't.

She is simply willing to practice what seems to me to be an obvious and useful idea that other dommes do not . . . or, at least, do not mention.

I've been asked from time to time, "How does it happen that you have made so many discoveries? Are you smarter than other scientists?" And my answer has been that I am sure that I am not smarter than other scientists. I don't have any precise evaluation of my IQ, but to the extent that psychologists have said that my IQ is about 160, I recognize that there are one hundred thousand or more people in the United States that have IQs higher than that. So I have said that I think I think harder, think more than other people do, than other scientists. That is, for years, almost all of my thinking was about science and scientific problems that I was interested in.
--Linus Pauling

If you want to have good ideas you must have many ideas. Most of them will be wrong, and what you have to learn is which ones to throw away.
--Linus Pauling

Linus Pauling was not always right in his ideas. But my belief is that, in most cases, if somebody is always right in his ideas you find that he does not have much to say. It is an expression of somebody's fertility that he does produce quite a number of ideas, and I think Linus Pauling's score is pretty high... I do not think, as I said earlier, that it is right to discuss the impact of Linus Pauling on molecular biology. Rather, he was one of the founders of molecular biology. It was not that it existed in some way, and he simply made a contribution. He was one of the founders who got the whole discipline going.
--Francis Crick, winner of Nobel Prize for helping to discover DNA

He [Pauling] used his scientific credentials to challenge the government's claims that fallout from nuclear testing was not harmful.

The right wing of the 1950s denounced Pauling as a Communist, or at the least a fellow traveler. Pauling and his wife were, in fact, openly active in several organizations dominated by Soviet sympathizers, as well as dozens of others. But they were never apologists for the Soviet party line, or any other organizational dogma, nor did Pauling refrain from challenging the Soviets when he thought them wrong.

Edited by ztrade (03/16/17 10:34 AM)

#2103 - 03/16/17 10:47 AM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

you are welcome, ztrade. There is a setting that sends you an email when someone replies to one of your posts. It might be helpful to activate that so replies to your posts don't languish.

I think you were the one that wrote the scenario about luck, lottery tickets and caning. I still have that swirling around in My head for a clip.

#2129 - 03/19/17 11:52 AM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Ha!

the luck and lottery tickets idea. I had forgotten about that one! By my count there are 3 ideas I have suggested which dommes either practice or for which they have expressed appreciation. Are there more for which they simply did not write a note? I do not know!

I have actually done a less dramatic version of caning for luck on two occasions, if I recall the number correctly. I was being caned and I had mentioned or discussed the idea of caning or whipping for good luck. So, I have been caned for good luck, but it has not yet helped me to win the lottery. . . and one mistress I see I wish she would suggest it and insist upon it, but I have not explained the idea to her . . . She kind of wants to give me a much longer caning than she has done previously and she also has not insisted or pushed the idea, though she could have for any of 5 or 6 reasons.

The "good-luck" canings, though were merely a small segment of the caning within a larger caning. I was given "one stroke specifically" for each of 10 or so lottery tickets I would buy as part of longer caning, but later, the domme went back and gave me another set of 10 strokes for lottery tickets, if I remember correctly.

The other question is, How can "I" or how could a domme persuade a guy--one who was not expecting a caning or a whipping, at the beginning of the session, to submit to one by telling him it is for good luck?

Or, if you or a domme is allowing a safeword out, and if you have caned or whipped a guy and he has safeworded, could you or a domme then persuade him to allow resumption of the caning or whipping, on the basis of good luck, being explained to him, and seeing how he replies.

#2132 - 03/19/17 12:23 PM Re: basic questions re foot or bod worship . . . [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

Originally Posted By ztrade
The other question is, How can "I" or how could a domme persuade a guy--one who was not expecting a caning or a whipping, at the beginning of the session, to submit to one by telling him it is for good luck?

Or, if you or a domme is allowing a safeword out, and if you have caned or whipped a guy and he has safeworded, could you or a domme then persuade him to allow resumption of the caning or whipping, on the basis of good luck, being explained to him, and seeing how he replies.

This is so dependent on the relationship between the Domme and the sub, that no generic answer will suffice. There are some subs this would work with and others it would not. I have had several sessions where a sub used a safe word and I simply said "I am not honoring that today." for whatever reason. Maybe he was being punished. Maybe I just wanted to push limits. Maybe I just wanted to fuck with his mind, but the point is that I had a relationship with these subs that facilitated that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Domina M, palmer, Chuck123, Cheyenne, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, international, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, HenryB, Boucheron, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32089 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria