Mistress Jada Sinn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2090 - 03/12/17 05:40 PM Product review of The Hush Butt Plug
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
5 out of 5 stars – ★★★★★

Sometimes you get a new toy that just makes you smile and you like it so much you want to use it on everyone possible – well the Hush butt plug from Lovenese is one of those toys. I was initially interested because the sales blurb said the plug could be controlled via Bluetooth allowing remote access across the miles. Well, that’s interesting. One of My best boys bought it for Me and we had the plug delivered to him so we could test it out. A simple app download and we were off to the races – from a distance of over 400 miles.

So here is what I love about this toy:

* Bluetooth allows you to control the vibration strength and pattern anywhere with cell service.
* Unlike most vibrating plugs the motor is strong. A quick burst from the controller will get a grunt or moan from your bottom almost every time.
* The neck of the plug is small, so it stays in. One of My biggest complaints about any plug is that they tend to fall out once your bottom starts moving. Not this plug. It absolutely stays in.
* It’s silicone and waterproof so cleanup is a breeze.
* It’s USB rechargeable so there is no worrying with batteries.

Cons:

My only suggestion to the manufacturer is they make one in a smaller size. I have the small and it’s too big for a great number of My clients.

I have suggested this plug to several of My subs that I do phone sessions with. What a wonderful way to control their ass from across the miles.

Official Website: http://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2091 - 03/13/17 05:31 PM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn,

Thank you so much (I hope) for the link and review on the Hush plug. Mistress has already told me to get one and that it's going in, one way or another. Last session I had trouble taking a plug about the same size but will have to work on being ready. In the meantime I'll go crazy waiting for it to arrive and her to get the app working to torment me!

#2093 - 03/13/17 05:49 PM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Fantastic marstoy! I hope you and your Mistress enjoy it as much as I have. I contacted the company and suggested a smaller version. We shall see. Good luck getting it in and have fun.

#2096 - 03/14/17 07:34 PM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thanks for the informative review. If you and I ever do a session there is a good chance that this device will be used.

You make a good point about plugs falling out. I am fascinated by the fantasies of women. A few years ago I did a 90 minute session with the following protocol. In the early part of the session the Domme would spank me by hand OTK. The other 85 minutes would be whatever fantasy of hers that she would like to play out that did not violate my hard limits. At the end she would give me a short debriefing about how well it went for her.

This particular mistress wanted to do a pet play scene. I should note this that this is something I would never request. I don't really get the vibe of it (there is a lot of it in Beauty's Release which is one reason I stopped reading that book midway through) but I was in a "Her Fantasy is my fantasy mood"

The session involved a lot of crawling around on the floor. At one point she wanted me to wear a tail. It was attached to a plug that she inserted. Then she wanted me to do more crawling. Despite my best efforts it kept falling out. She got upset and accused me of deliberately expelling it. She threatened to punish me with something more severe than her hand but never did. At that moment I realized that a long time ago another mistress had inserted a similar tail and had a similar result and on that occasion I was punished.

At the end she said the failure with the tail was her biggest disappointment in what was an otherwise satisfying session for her.

#2100 - 03/15/17 08:35 PM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

I have two butt plug tails and they both have the same issue, so they make nice ornaments for the dungeon shelves. It's so easy to make a plug that stays in (all they have to do is make the neck small relative to the rest of the plug) but so few manufacturers get it right.

I can assure you that it was not your fault - but the Dommes probably had fun punishing you for it anyway. I am smiling right now and I wasn't even there.

#2125 - 03/19/17 10:19 AM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Thank you for this review, Mistress Ayn! This plug creates a lot of interesting opportunities for long distance play. Very Cool!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#2451 - 07/13/17 10:22 PM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Mistress Ayn,

Thank you so much for this review. I hadn't heard of this product until I read this post a few months ago and could think of multiple Dommes who I thought would really enjoy being able to control me in this way, so I bought the small version. I wanted to add my experience to this review thread because I think others may wish to know the wearer's perspective.

I got it at the beginning of June and set everything up on my phone but didn't insert it or play with it at that time. I was a little concerned because of how loud and powerful the vibrations were when it was just sitting out but was hoping that wouldn't be a problem in "normal use".

For multiple reasons, I didn't actually get to use it with someone until just the last few days but it is truly an amazing experience. I wore it for almost 36 hours straight (there were two small breaks when I knew she wasn't going to signal me so I could remove it and make sure it was charged properly) and I didn't end up with any irritation from it.

Also, at no time did it come close to slipping out and it was as comfortable a plug as I have ever worn for longer periods of time (my experience is that there is no getting around the pressure you feel when plugged and can never really say it is a comfortable one).

When she was playing and/or I was testing to insure I was still connected, I could feel the vibrations even at the lowest end of the scale and they were somewhat mind blowing at the top end. Although where it is extremely quiet, you could hear the vibrations that was never a problem in any public space as the ambient noise easily drowned out anything created by the hush (the ambient noise feature is also a very cool option in the device and could be utilized in so many ways by a creative Domme).

I was ordered to insert it in the airport bathroom after I landed (I had to do so without any lube and this is not something I recommend but the design is good enough that I was able to do so with spit alone). Then I established the bluetooth connection on my phone and accepted her request for "long-distance" control.

She then zapped me with a few test patterns while I was waiting for her to pick me up and she used it both while we were in the car together and during play later that night. The next day she dropped me off but instructed me to continue wearing it as well as to keep her informed as to my movements and what I was doing (she particularly likes messing with me in whatever way will make me the most uncomfortable).

She hit me with different patterns, both long and short, while I was working on my computer, walking around, waiting at the airport and driving home after I landed. All of it was great and the Hush plug performed amazingly well the entire time.

There were two issues I found. First, and I believe that this had more to do with the quality of my phone than with the plug, was that I would lose bluetooth connection whenever I would raise the phone above my waist or if I kept my other phone (I carry one for work as well) in the same pocket. This made texting her a reaction message an issue since I tended to lose signal when I did that unless I kept the phone between my legs while typing (much easier to do while sitting down but not so easy while walking around or driving).

Second is that the silicone of the toy retained an "ass" smell even after it was completely clean (I expect this to be even worse after storage). This is not that unusual for anal toys and I am posting this review before really trying to figure out if there is a proper solution to this problem in a way that doesn't damage the plug, however.

Even with these two problems, playing with the Hush was an amazing experience and one I hope to repeat many times with different Dommes who are interested in controlling me in this way. I would highly recommend this to any sub who is interested in this type of play either as a personal device (it is so much easier to control with the options on your phone than having to deal with a cord coming out your ass to a controller) or in conjunction with a Domme (both as ongoing control and as an extra sensation while in bondage).

#2456 - 07/14/17 09:12 AM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: AspX]

Veteran

OMG, you put the thing in without any lube?!? Even the small one is huge and usually takes some stretching and prep to get it in comfortably. Kudos to you for not disappointing your Domme though.

Regarding the smell, I have never had Mine in use for that long (and it's always been covered by a condom) so I've not had an issue with smell. Try soaking it in a mild vinegar and water solution. It is supposed to be waterproof. This works for chastity devices.

I have only used it long distance once and didn't have any connectivity issues, but I have read other reviews where this was a complaint. Still, it's one of My new favorites. Thanks for adding your comments from the wearers perspective.

#2460 - 07/14/17 01:33 PM Re: Product review of The Hush Butt Plug [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
OMG, you put the thing in without any lube?!? Even the small one is huge and usually takes some stretching and prep to get it in comfortably.

Comfortably? I didn't say anything about comfortably... I said I inserted it and it stayed... comfort wasn't part of the equation when I was inserting it and that came much later after my body adjusted. I guess it is a combination of having enough understanding of my body to be able to press and breathe properly at the same time and the "guy's mentality" of just forcing things where they don't want to go when it doesn't seem like it will fit (this usually involves a hammer but I didn't have one in the airport men's room because TSA doesn't allow that in carry-ons).

Kudos to you for not disappointing your Domme though.

Thank you... I will only say "no" or "I can't" when I REALLY can't so I had to try. The worst part for me wasn't the "no lube" part, it was having to do so in such a public place (I was really cognizant of the cracks between the stall door that someone could look through at the right angle as well as the fact that the door didn't go all the way to the ground). Combine that with having no ability to make a sound while doing it made the whole process completely humiliating and thrilling at the same time.

The worst time was actually in the airplane bathroom after the last re-charge while dealing with turbulence, especially with the nice looking stewardesses on the other side of the door knocking to tell me that I needed to return to my seat in the middle of the process (at least that time I did have lube). I was like "sort of in the middle of something here" since my underwear and shorts were around my ankles at the time and the plug was only partially inserted when I heard the knock and comment.

I have never had Mine in use for that long (and it's always been covered by a condom) so I've not had an issue with smell.

Usually I also use a condom with anal toys but I actually didn't have one with me as I expected that IF she wanted to play with it, it would happen when we got together (and she always has some). However, she was so excited by the prospect of being able to mess with me even when she wasn't there that she ordered me to do it in the airport about an hour before she picked me up.

However, I have had smells penetrate anal toys after longer usage (usually 6-8 hours) and I know I made it worse in this case because I removed the device to recharge it and because I was on the plane, I had to stick it into a plastic bag for a couple of hours (which you should never do with an anal toy right after use since the bag doesn't breathe and it will bring smells out).

Reading about the smell and silicone issue online (not specific to the Hush) there were posts about smell being an issue in some cases for other silicone toys even protected by a condom as well. It seems that Silicone is actually much more absorbent from a "gas" than liquid perspective so smells penetrating are not that unusual even in medical grade silicone (I found suggestions for removing the smell from silicone based baby bottles and medical devices as well as sex toys).

Suggestions for smell removal included vinegar/water at a 1:3 ratio as well as the use of both coconut and peppermint oils (this is not good as lube with latex condoms because they will degrade them...but are no danger to the silicone itself), a 10% bleach solution, baking soda/water combination, boiling the toy (not an issue with silicone but probably not a good idea with the Hush because of the electronics) and even wrapping a dryer sheet around the toy and leaving it out in a sunny spot for a day or so (this is one I am currently doing).

The point being that if one smell can penetrate that way then others can as well so think of it like Febreze for toys. I also sent this list of suggestions to Lovense asking what they specifically recommend since it is not in their user guide or FAQ and I don't want to damage it because it is so amazing a concept and device. I will update when I get a response from them (and my own work to remove the smell is successful).

I have only used it long distance once and didn't have any connectivity issues, but I have read other reviews where this was a complaint.

Its a problem with all bluetooth devices but it is about both ends of the connection. My phone that has the app on it sucks, so I am 90% sure it is on my end rather than... what is in my end. I had no problems when I kept the phone in my pocket (or next to me), however. It was really when I tried to use the phone for other things and brought it to chest level or higher that I lost the connection and had to re-establish through the app.

Just something for people to keep in mind. If you are having problems with your phone and headsets or the bluetooth in your car, chances are that you will have problems with the bluetooth connection with the device.

#2689 - 10/03/17 06:42 PM Screwdriving!!! Hack me baby! [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Came across this article and fell out laughing. People acting like subs who are wearing it would hate being hacked and forced with a Hush.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/hackers-ca...on-6971070/amp/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Domina M, Ms_Gia_Peccato, langerr, artiemus1, Cheyenne, Soapy, international, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27453 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas