NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#20776 - 05/05/24 03:58 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
Moth to a Flame Online   content

After seeing Ms Kaya Anais' two Nicholas Tanek interviews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MalYTlVlgak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCED5gNyy4

I looked at her Tryst page:

https://tryst.link/bdsm/msskayaanais

She does extended incall sessions at:

24 hours US$3,600
Seventy Two Hours US$7,000
Five Days US$12,000
A Week US$14,000

Other than the two interviews and the tryst page I know nothing about her.

If you're willing to travel, and you're the most extreme sub ever, I'm aware of one Thai mistress who does an Ultimate Extreme month long session for roughly $8,200 USD. Having seen what it entails, I can only quote the Hobbit film:

"Can you promise that I will come back?
No. And if you do... you will not be the same!"

I won't post a link here because it's probably to extreme for the site. Again, beyond her website I know nothing about her.

#20795 - 05/08/24 09:26 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Dominions
I know that rates for prodommes can vary a lot, but just wanted to get a sensing of what are the market rates these days for overnight sessions, perhaps a 3-4 day

I have not offered multi-day sessions because it's been very difficult to manage this with the responsibilities I've had.

Things in my life have changed in such a way that I may be able to finally offer them.

As I'm sure anyone can imagine, the longer you keep someone the more complicated (and exhausting) it can get. I've just about always worked alone, so running any kind of multi-day thing where it's just me would be expensive. Worth it, but not cheap. wink

If I found someone else to do this with then it becomes more manageable, as we can share the responsibilities, and then you can justify a lower tribute.

Although I give a discount for multiple hours of play, I have a cap, because once you go over a certain amount of hours it isn't easier, it's more difficult.

#20796 - 05/08/24 09:35 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: furfan]

Sage

Originally Posted By furfan
In that instance it looks like 48 hours with Dominatrix M coming in and playing with you during the days would run around 3,000-3,500 USD in total depending on any extras you booked. Seems very cheap to me.

https://warsawprison.com/en/prison_stay_fees
https://www.dominatrixm.com/en/fees

I'd have to guess US rates would run more like 5K and up but I know that would vary depending on the Domme, the type of session and other variables. IE: how much interaction with the Domme vs extended isolation bondage or time left in cell/cage? Does she have her own appropriate playspace or would she need to hire? Are you looking for 24/7 captivity or or downtime outside of the fantasy?

Would love to have some Domme's chime in with real data for the US.

Those rates are super cheap. 690 bux for 24 hours?? The only way I'd do that is to throw someone in a jail cell and ignore them for 24 hours. Remember: The Domme(s) is/are totally responsible for the person while they're under their care. 690 dollars for 24 hours is 28.75 an hour. That must reflect the economy of Warsaw of something. And hopefully not the quality of the stay.

Originally Posted By moth to a flame

She does extended incall sessions at:

24 hours US$3,600
Seventy Two Hours US$7,000
Five Days US$12,000
A Week US$14,000

These rates seem too low. A 24 hours scene for only $3,600 and 72 hours for only 7k?? I'm suspicious about what she does, how much "down time" she's allowing herself, and the quality of the session overall.

#20798 - 05/09/24 04:05 AM Warsaw [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Going off-road with this topic, as I do.

I went to a fetish ball in Warsaw in 2019 and was impressed. Warsaw is very, very, very inexpensive, so I think they can offer something like this in the spirit of OWK, but the women themselves are running it, from what I saw.

About the party, I went there by myself on a lark, but I am happy to report that the scene in Warsaw is excellent for mistresses as well, not for working, but for quality slaves. Never in a party had I been surrounded by such sweet, attentive, and hot--like model hot--submissive men. Warsaw works both ways if one can make it there.

That and I went to an evening of the Warsaw Philharmonic for the equivalent of 12 euros. The local food was good, but there is also this huge healthy cafe movement, and it's all so cheap.

Fetish tourism to Warsaw could be a reasonable thing in my opinion.

#20799 - 05/09/24 04:14 AM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
My per diem is 4k plus expenses for multiday/FMTY scenes. Why? Because I receive many requests and I'm not really interested in doing them. Why not? Because I have a life that I would have to rearrange completely.

This happens rarely, and for me, it's always a wealthy, busy client whose only chance to play is having a domme "on-call" for a duration. For some, "Service Top" is a dirty phrase, but honestly, I have no issue.

#20805 - 05/09/24 06:15 PM Re: Warsaw [Re: Domina M]

Sage

Originally Posted By Domina M
I went to a fetish ball in Warsaw in 2019 and was impressed. ... and it's all so cheap.

Fetish tourism to Warsaw could be a reasonable thing in my opinion.

Sounds hot. I'm in.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
352 registered (CelesteTaylor, Cheyenne, palmer, Lady Paradise, DominaAdmin, Chi61, GoddessCapri, Mistress Mickey, Curiouser, Domina M, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, DommeLynx, Soapy, MistressMaraM, buffalo, Chuck123, Violetwand, llf, langerr, Queen Naomi, ztrade, Boucheron, So long, Mistress Kiva Krimson, broom, marstoy, nysubjack, The Thomas, WestAugust, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, denali, billw, Domina Perpetua, Chamberpot, Bruce88, TroyOrleans, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37451 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn