by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#20774 - 05/05/24 02:52 PM Scam victims coming after Mistresses
Michelle Lacy Online   content

If you do not follow me on social media then you may have missed me posting about this months ago. I figured I would post it in here since we are on that topic a little bit right now.

Scammers are not only causing a problem with you as a potential client losing your money but they are causing a safety issue with us on the other side.

A few years ago a scammer managed to get quite a lot of money out of somebody and they thought it was me and it was very obviously not me at all. But I digress. Not everybody has the experience etc to be savvy enough to see this a mile away. Anyway of course they contact me but they don't realize that I am not the person who scammed them they really think it's me. Of course they are sending me very nasty messages and I am trying to be kind and take a look at the account and messages to try to help them figure out that this is a scam artist and not me and try to educate them but they think that I'm lying so they started making Twitter accounts yelling into the world that I scammed them out of money.

I wish I could say this only happened to me the one time but it actually happened to me twice. The second time the person finally listened to me because my emails were so long and helpful and I guess finally woke them up and they concluded that I did not scam them and they apologized but this is after they were screaming all over their own social media accounts that I did, to my 5 figures in followers.

Unfortunately it gets worse as I have been sent death threats by people who think that I scammed them, yelling at me that I won't get away with it. Imagine my emails blowing up with 25 emails a day and then again the next day when they make a new email account and another time and another time....

I am not the only Pro who goes through this, there's quite a lot of us.

Isobel Devi had a scammer pose as her and talked to and slowly stole $1,000 out of someone who wanted to serve her. That person showed up at her vanilla other job and was a complete nutcase yelling at her and calling the boss over and telling the boss what Isobel did. It took forever for this really angry person to calm the heck down and realize what actually happened and that Isobel didn't do this.

Please know that ignoring scam accounts online and not instantly reporting them not only hurts other people who are trying to do appointments who you probably don't really care about but it definitely hurts us and might get us hurt or worse.

It's becoming kind of scary for us now.

We actually care we don't want you to be scammed it makes us taking appointments a million times harder. We don't want this to happen to you. For every ethical reason imaginable and every reason that could affect you booking an actual appointment with us imaginable.

We would really appreciate it if you would do your part in reporting a lot of those accounts immediately. At least 50 of us have written blogs, tweeted educational tweets and do almost every year to try to help you all not get scammed.

I do it every year personally. We are constantly trying to post reminders and educate you all.

If you are reporting people on a regular basis we really appreciate it ??

Edited by Michelle Lacy (05/05/24 02:57 PM)

#20788 - 05/08/24 03:54 AM Re: Scam victims coming after Mistresses [Re: Michelle Lacy]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
This is terrible and I can see how it would be very upsetting to an established Domme like yourself who has a great reputation that’s being damaged by an imposter.

#20801 - 05/09/24 04:21 AM Re: Scam victims coming after Mistresses [Re: Michelle Lacy]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Wow. This is getting worse all around, isn't it?

#20806 - 05/09/24 06:21 PM Re: Scam victims coming after Mistresses [Re: Michelle Lacy]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Michelle Lacy
A few years ago a scammer managed to get quite a lot of money out of somebody and they thought it was me and it was very obviously not me at all. ... Unfortunately it gets worse as I have been sent death threats by people who think that I scammed them, yelling at me that I won't get away with it.

I'm so sorry. The people who do this are trash.

Quote:
I am not the only Pro who goes through this, there's quite a lot of us.

It's happened to me, too. A guy contacted me through my website AFTER sending a deposit to someone pretending to be me on some website I don't use, wanting to confirm it was me to whom he just sent his money. I sympathized but couldn't help but be annoyed. Why didn't he ask me before sending $500 or whatever?

The end result was not only did this guy get NOTHING from his $500, he now won't actually come and see me because he's been burned and it killed his boner.

The scammer wins and we both lose.

Guys, don't trust ANYONE who approaches you for a session and asks you for money.

STOP and go to the Domme's site and contact her BEFORE you do anything.

No site? I'd pass, personally.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/09/24 06:23 PM)

#20824 - 05/13/24 05:03 PM Re: Scam victims coming after Mistresses [Re: Michelle Lacy]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

This is a very good post!

I have encountered scammers and reported them, on leolist for instance, where one scammer stole all the photos of a Touring Domme, and then posted it with their number and started stealing deposits. It was clear to anyone with a bit of sense that the number was from a very far away area code. But common sense is not so common.

po

#20825 - 05/13/24 05:03 PM Re: Scam victims coming after Mistresses [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

+1

#20850 - 05/15/24 11:58 AM Re: Scam victims coming after Mistresses [Re: Poester]
llf Online   content
Occasional

when you get tired of kink, look up "scammer's payback" and "Rinoa Poison"

I Make Entire Call Center Rage! Target Gift cards But what kind of Target Gift cards?

she's hilarious....and has a cute face!!

Shout Box

Who's Online
352 registered (CelesteTaylor, Cheyenne, palmer, Lady Paradise, DominaAdmin, Chi61, GoddessCapri, Mistress Mickey, Curiouser, Domina M, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, DommeLynx, Soapy, MistressMaraM, buffalo, Chuck123, Violetwand, llf, langerr, Queen Naomi, ztrade, Boucheron, So long, Mistress Kiva Krimson, broom, marstoy, nysubjack, The Thomas, WestAugust, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, denali, billw, Domina Perpetua, Chamberpot, Bruce88, TroyOrleans, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37449 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller