NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#20754 - 05/05/24 04:52 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Michelle Lacy]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Michelle Lacy
Thank you but I actually wasn't replying to the main post I was replying to somebody who answered the thread saying that a West Coast domme went to OOI in FL and scammed him out of $100.

Ah, now that I look again more closely that's clear. Sorry about that. I find it difficult to keep everything straight sometimes when a discussion has a lot of responses to earlier responses

Really nice to see you posting here. I've been a fan (and a follower on Twitter) for some time.

#20756 - 05/05/24 06:03 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Domina M]
Michelle Lacy Online   content

I have done 7 and 8 appointments per day for several days on tour. These are 1 to 2hrs with maybe 1 that's 3hrs. Some touring dommes do. Not all. You have to really have the high energy for it and the multitasking thing down. Very low anxiety. How I work and play as calmly as I do gives my friends anxiety.

It's very hard. The method of sanitation and bringing extra toys and many sport sheets etc was a whole operation in itself as well as organization. Normally most in a day if not all are regulars so that is what makes it even possible. You're calmer knowing them you've seen them 50 times.

42 is a high # and exhausting but it's possible, I refuse to take a very high amount any longer. I was burning myself out hard.
That was @ 2017-2019. I could see 4 or 6 now but not 7 or 8, with some 2 to 3 session days and (gasp) a day off.

#20757 - 05/05/24 06:55 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: buffalo]
Dominions Online   content

No worries! I was just trying to clarify!

#20758 - 05/05/24 07:15 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Moth to a Flame]

Someone had alerted me to this thread and said someone came to OOI from the West Coast and ripped someone off for 100 bucks.

After reading the whole thread I now see there's 2 different posts in this thread being confused.

One is someone ripped off 100 bucks by a west coast domme traveling to FL.

Another is you being ripped off by an attending OOI Mistress. Please refer to all of my replies here as they are likely intended for you and not the original person I replied to.

Some OOI Mistresses are some of the catfished/scammer targeted accounts to be faked that I've ever seen, one person posed as Isobel and snagged 1k from someone once and the person scammed showed up at Isobels other job threatening her. So this stuff is no joke.

If I can help or even lend an ear confidentiality me know. I'd rather not have someone back if they did something like this. I'd also like to help figure out if it was them in the first place. I won't even discuss it with them.

I only brought An Li into this thread bc originally thought it was a West Coast domme and I've known her for yrs to be a pro on a level which should be an example and the standard and I know she'd have tried to help if it was (what we thought was $100) oversight) and she'd never harm/dox anyone and only try to help. Obviously it's not her as she confirmed she never had FL scenes lined up.

Apologies to the thread readers I should have read the whole thread before replying. I got a few replies down and saw West Coast domme to FL and thought I found the victim of an OOI Mistress.

Edited by Michelle Lacy (05/05/24 07:19 AM)

#20759 - 05/05/24 07:28 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Michelle Lacy]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Forgive the researcher in me for wanting to summarize this thread:

1) OP (Dominions) lost a $50 deposit to a Vancouver Domme on a trip he was making there. He later identified this Domme as Mistress Damazonia

2) I lost a $100 deposit to a Los Angeles Domme who was traveling to the Ft Lauderdale area

3) Moth to a Flame lost a $1,200 deposit to a Domme who had in the past attended OOI events once or twice

Just wanted to clarify as my incident had no relation to Mistress Michelle or OOI, it just happened to be in FL. And from what MTAF posted, his had nothing to do with Mistress Michelle or OOI either other than being with a Domme who had attended OOI in the past

On a side note, this is now the most replied to topic on this board! So much for it being dead around here!!!

Edited by Chi61 (05/05/24 07:46 AM)

#20765 - 05/05/24 12:00 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Michelle Lacy]
Moth to a Flame Online   content

Firstly, just to clarify again to anyone reading, my issue had nothing to do with Mistress Lacy or Indomitus, I was only pointing out that just because someone is deeply embedded in the professional scene and attends very respectable, super prestigious events, doesn't necessarily mean they won't ever do anything problematic. Though I suppose that goes for subs just as much as Dommes.

If I can help or even lend an ear confidentiality me know.

Thank you very much for the kind offer, but it was long enough ago that it doesn't matter anymore, I only posted to commiserate and because it felt good to finally say something after so long, even if I didn't give the full details. I didn't say anything for years, because who wants to tell everyone they got played? And I won't give details because who wants to deal with doxxing? If I had the choice of getting 10X the money back + drama, or no money and peace, I'd choose peace every time.

I'd rather not have someone back if they did something like this.

I understand, but I'm not angry or hateful enough to want to fuck with her career. If it was a one off, maybe she's feels regret and won't do it again, it's been long enough for her to become a different, better person? And if not, and she's still doing it, well these things have a way of catching up with you eventually, sooner or later she'll scam the wrong person and we'll all read about it in the papers!
I'd also like to help figure out if it was them in the first place.

It absolutely was her, I wasn't catfished, I'd previously sessioned with her IRL. I don't think it was intended as a scam, just not wanting to follow through on the commitment after making it and not wanting to give the money back either. I believe Pro-domming work is very feast or famine, and perhaps she was just going through a tight spot due to life events?
Or maybe she didn't want to session with me for whatever reason, but needed the money? Still, my assumption is that if you can't accept the client, it's probably better not to take and keep the money.

#20771 - 05/05/24 02:13 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Moth to a Flame]

I understand and I'm sorry for the confusion to everybody here as I definitely became mixed up with so many things going on in the thread.

I wouldn't have personally said something to the mistress I would have just avoided having her back in the future and telling her that the event was filled up. It usually is anyway.

It's beyond kind of you as a human being to Let It Go because you don't want to hurt her career. On one hand I'm happy you were not scammed but on the other hand I'm just beyond sorry that this even happened to you. A huge deposit like that is not some kind of oversight.

I will say that unfortunately even well-known well-connected people with beautiful websites all the right photos and all of the many years of experience can still turn out to be people who end up taking your money and that's something that makes me feel really bad.

Occasionally people exist for decades in this industry who have a lot of issues hidden under those beautiful photos. Even on our side of things we are fooled by that and we ask people to work events we team up with people who we think are fabulous people in the industry and we slowly or quickly learn that they are kind of not great. Sometimes it's a bipolar thing and they are off medication. So it's something that doesn't come out all the time where they can actually have a career that lasts a while and you would never experience it but then someone does and then a few people do but then there's 100 more appointments that go perfect after that....

I will say that I do try my best to associate myself with upstanding professional people and usually if someone starts slowly showing me a different side to them I will slowly distance myself from working with them and associating with them.

#20781 - 05/05/24 07:17 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Dominions]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Dominions
Honestly I expected there to be very little appetite to hold an established prodomme to account for her actions.

As I said, if you have reached out to the Domme multiple times and she is not responding, and you can give a factual account of the incident, then post it in the reviews section.

Just present all the facts and remove speculation. Such as: how you contacted her, what website you did it through, if the email and phone was definitely hers, did you actually spoke with her, etc.

We want to be sure that the deposit you sent didn't actually go to Deepak in India.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/05/24 07:18 PM)

#20782 - 05/05/24 07:19 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Moth to a Flame]

Sage

Originally Posted By Moth to a Flame
A Domme with a "what are you gonna do about it" attitude took $1,200 off me, and concern about doxing was why I never tried to tell anyone about it. She also had a strong strong online and video presence, occasionally posted on the old maxfisch boards, once or twice attended the Order Of Indomitus event, in all ways a legitimate upstanding member of the kink community, etc. She's still in business 7 years later. Just goes to show you never can tell.

$1200 is a lot to try to get away with if you're a reputable Domme.

Are you absolutely sure it was her?

#20783 - 05/05/24 07:22 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Michelle Lacy]

Sage

Welcome, Mistress Michelle!

I can only remember 1 LA domme and she takes 50-100% deposits, not $100, that seems like a total scammer amount, but I'm not saying this didn't happen.

I think he just said West Coast and not LA in particular.

The OOI Domme was $1200 from Moth To a Flame.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/05/24 07:24 PM)

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
352 registered (Chi61, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, buffalo, Chuck123, Violetwand, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, llf, langerr, Queen Naomi, Moth to a Flame, DommeLynx, ztrade, Boucheron, So long, Mistress Kiva Krimson, broom, marstoy, nysubjack, The Thomas, GoddessCapri, WestAugust, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, denali, billw, Domina Perpetua, Chamberpot, Bruce88, palmer, TroyOrleans, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, Curiouser, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37418 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina