Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#20715 - 04/27/24 11:11 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Dominions]
Ms_Gia_Peccato Online   content

Occasional

I hate that you were not treated properly when you went through the protocol most of us who value our subs and slaves put in place to not be scammed only to end up being scammed. As other wonderful ladies have posted, most of us who are reputable, would not ruin our reputations over a deposit.

As for the scenario you gave, everyone is different HOWEVER, Dommes of a high caliber will not re-scehdule appointments in order to go "hang out" when sessions have been booked in advance. Many of us actually respect our clients, subs, and slaves. In my experience, one of the key determining factors of a good session is to build trust and rapport, two things that only come from actually being about one's word and creating an experience where you do not have to question My integrity so that you show up to My session, trust in hand, knees ready to kneel, and mind ready to serve.

As for your expenses, sometimes we face these from our side when people do the same thing that was done to you unfortunately and I understand, it sucks. All in all, do your research and don't let this experience hamper future ones, check deposit terms before booking and communicate with the Domme you want to session with.

Don't lose sight of the forest over one tree.

#20717 - 04/28/24 09:43 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Ms_Gia_Peccato]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Well said. It is a poor reflection on the industry when a well known dom does something this. At that point, even doing one's homework didn't help. A long time client and close friend of mine booked an extended session with a highly thought of dom, who I always knew to be a cool person. Never in 100 years would have thought that she'd cancel the session and keep his $600. deposit. She had good reason to cancel but $600? I never invited her to shoot with ClubDom again. It did have a silver lining though. Between my being retired and my former client's first time booking with someone else, he started dating women who were interested in kink. It took a few years but he has a long time live in girlfriend who adores him and enjoys most of the aspects of fetish that he does. They are both tremendously happy. It doesn't replace an actual session but, in other ways, it is better for him.

This being said, it is extremely rare an established and respected dom would keep a deposit. But, it does happy. She lost a great client over it. He would have been a frequent and reliable who isn't on a budget....over scamming him out of $600.

#20719 - 04/28/24 01:52 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Dominions]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I am just wondering for context. Did you travel to Vancouver for the sole purpose to see this Domme?

#20721 - 04/28/24 10:29 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Dominions]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Maybe it started going to her spam folder, or was lost in a deluge of email, maybe contact another Domme that works with her in Vancouver, and see if she can pass on the message. Word the message like you feel that maybe your emails are not reaching her.

I have had sessions with her (multiple Domme Sessions), and have had no issues.

po

#20722 - 04/28/24 11:03 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Cheyenne]
Ms_Gia_Peccato Online   content

Occasional

WOW! I am shocked that someone would do that, canceling is one thing, but to keep a deposit when it's the Domme that cancelled... ehm... that's a bad look. I'm glad your friend found a partner who shares his interests. As for the Domme that did that to your friend, she definitely missed out on a great client. I truly don't understand why someone would do that, long term subs are awesome, the relationships that flourish and the way sessions evolve are truly priceless.

#20727 - 05/01/24 08:09 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Cheyenne]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

There are a lot of scam Dommes out there! Just look at Tryst sometime. Open pandering, pay me for existing, buy me this, buy me that! These bitches are buzzards feeding of the corpse of BDSM! I earned my leather, every inch of it! Most of these Twitter/X "Mayven's" don't even know what that means!

The worst part is it effects the entire scene. When the base element is exalted, the top has nowhere to go except down!

All I can say is, be very careful, and think with the right head!

#20728 - 05/02/24 12:23 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Chi61]
Moth to a Flame Online   content

Originally Posted By Chi61
But what might she do? If I gave my real name (not uncommon these days) she could dox me in retaliation. Even if she didn’t do that, she very well may black list me. Do I have “receipts”, yes. Is anyone going to read my email history to confirm my story. Probably not. Would I win in small claims court, 100% yes. Will I win in an internet fight with an established Domme, no at least not in my opinion

I should also add I don’t think in either case the Domme was running a scam. I suspect both regularly take deposits, honor them, and have sessions. I just think in both cases it may have been more of a “oh well, shit happens, plans change, what are you gonna do about it” type attitude. What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine. That is at least my suspicion
A Domme with a "what are you gonna do about it" attitude took $1,200 off me, and concern about doxing was why I never tried to tell anyone about it. She also had a strong strong online and video presence, occasionally posted on the old maxfisch boards, once or twice attended the Order Of Indomitus event, in all ways a legitimate upstanding member of the kink community, etc. She's still in business 7 years later. Just goes to show you never can tell.

#20729 - 05/02/24 03:46 PM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Dominions]
Eva Lordes Online   content

Loc: Raleigh, North Carolina USA
I couldn't imagine doing that. I would hope there was a miscommunication, but obviously not if she is ignoring your messages.

My Mother fell and fractured her hip this last December. I refunded three deposits while she was having hip replacement surgery. I've worked hard to gain the trust of my submissives, The last thing I would do is throw that all away by cancelling and taking the deposit.

#20730 - 05/03/24 01:51 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Moth to a Flame]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Please Post her URL. The only way to stop this outrageous behavior is to make it public. $1200 is a lot of money! Don't let her get away with it. If she is still offering sessions other subs have a right to know who she is.

#20731 - 05/03/24 06:57 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: cbtlover]
Moth to a Flame Online   content

Originally Posted By cbtlover
Please Post her URL. The only way to stop this outrageous behavior is to make it public. $1200 is a lot of money! Don't let her get away with it. If she is still offering sessions other subs have a right to know who she is.

Yes she's still offering sessions (seems quite busy), yes $1,200 is a lot of money, yes it would be good for other subs to know, but she has my name and details, and I still don't want to get doxxed and outed. I got over losing $1,200 faster than I think I'll get over being doxxed!

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
339 registered (Atlanta_r, langerr, denali, nysubjack, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, HouseofServitude, Soapy, ollikeem, 2city, Stern Miss Lea, tosser, MayaMidnight, Chamberpot, Mistress UV, furfan, Harish Kumar 12, Old_Timer_FL, broom, Chuck123, Domina M, buffalo, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, international, Cheyenne, palmer, igstone, Awillingstudent, painslut, Chi61, Queen Naomi, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, Boucheron, mbilbo, Mistress Tissa, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, Bentographer, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 35136 Guests and 106 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina