by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#20631 - 04/21/24 03:52 AM Re: Stables [Re: Dominions]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
A colleague collars every client she can and then complains about how needy they are. Effectively, the sub has to "break up" with his pro domme to move on. I feel this puts a bad taste in their mouths about seeing a pro domme in general and poisons the scene here. I am unhappy about this, but I have no idea what to do without stirring up drama.

My clients have jobs, families, and lives. I like that they are complete people and take a healthy approach to kink.

#20649 - 04/22/24 12:08 PM Re: Stables [Re: KYboy]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I keep seeing the title of this thread, and for a moment I think of the office supply store "Staples".

#20658 - 04/23/24 10:23 AM Re: Stables [Re: Soapy]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Soapy
I keep seeing the title of this thread, and for a moment I think of the office supply store "Staples".

Makes perfect sense to me.....An inventive Domme could do a lot with binder clips, a stapler, a metal ruler, packing tape and bubble wrap. grin

#20671 - 04/23/24 08:32 PM Re: Stables [Re: furfan]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By furfan
Refreshingly honest and realistic take on the question.

That's me in a nutshell. smile

Quote:
My interactions with her before and after the session are, I hope, polite, friendly and respectful but certainly not of a Mistress/slave nature.....nor would I want them to be.

My being dominant doesn't stop outside of sessions but the fetish fantasy we mutually create in a scene does. Well, most of the time. Sometimes, with certain clients, we are playful about some things in our email or before we actually enter the dungeon.

#20672 - 04/23/24 08:40 PM Re: Stables [Re: cbtlover]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By cbtlover
The facts, which are backed up by BDSM history are simple. Building Stables and training slaves is the way Dommes in both Europe and America practiced their art, and forged their craft.

Some people may have a "stable" but call it something else. Like a poly family. But, as I said, in a professional context it's difficult to enforce as you cannot make the same demands in a professional relationship that you can in one that is lifestyle.

This reminds me I've been meaning to check out "Seeking Bother Husband" to see if it's a FLR kind of thing. smile

Quote:
In todays world with computers, smart phones, 2500 channels on the idiot box, rallies, political debates, and tattoo appointments. Who has time to train a slave, much less build a Stable?

Time is certainly as issue for me, but it's also that most men are actually not looking to be a slave (or even a sub!) What they are looking for is a fetishized experience of that thing.

So, if I were to invest the time and energy involved to create a "stable" that actually meets my interest and needs I would have to get paid a lot more than I charge right now.

#20674 - 04/23/24 09:49 PM Re: Stables…A different view [Re: KYboy]
Swinburne Online   content

It has been interesting to view the replies…I have a different view of the concept of a “stable” . Some may disagree but I think the term “stable” has evolved over time and seems to know be used in a more particular manner than it used to be. Stay with me for some old timey, “back in the day” stuff.
In the 80s and early 90s…really until the widespread use of the cellphone (more than even the internet) moving from seeing mistresses at session houses to independents was a laborious process. Even in a city the size of NY they were relatively rare and one had to scour the ads in places as varied as New York Magazine, the Village Voice, the “Hells Belles” section of Screw Magazine and Dominant Mystique, etc. to find independent Mistresses. You then might have sent a snail mail letter with a SASE, or maybe called an answering machine and listened for specific phone hours and hoped to get through at that time. At the end of all this you (hopefully) had an appointment and, if all went well, started to see that person on a regular basis.
And it is there, in my memory, that you became part of a “stable”. It was a bit of a euphemism for “regular”. The more modern usage seems to be focused towards those who have a deeper personal connection.
This is of course a personal memory, albeit one informed by almost 40 years of sessioning at this point, and other recollections may vary. Language is malleable and meanings and context change and in my “scene” experience this is only one (of many I can think of) example of it.

#20676 - 04/24/24 06:13 AM Re: Stables [Re: Mistress Tissa]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Originally Posted By furfan
Refreshingly honest and realistic take on the question.

That's me in a nutshell. smile

Quote:
My interactions with her before and after the session are, I hope, polite, friendly and respectful but certainly not of a Mistress/slave nature.....nor would I want them to be.

My being dominant doesn't stop outside of sessions but the fetish fantasy we mutually create in a scene does. Well, most of the time. Sometimes, with certain clients, we are playful about some things in our email or before we actually enter the dungeon.

Yes, I can appreciate that. I certainly enjoy pre session exchanges that include some playful innuendo or double entendre about what's to come. Being given very blunt orders about preparation or what to do on arrival can be fun too. For me, anticipation is half the fun of the session and that type of interaction can certainly help to set the mood.

#20677 - 04/24/24 07:13 AM Re: Stables…A different view [Re: Swinburne]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Thank you so much for sharing a more extended view of this. That makes sense in the context of BDSM and prodomination's evolution.

#20700 - 04/26/24 01:56 PM Re: Stables…A different view [Re: Swinburne]
Lady Paradise Online   content

Loc: New England
Swinburne- Being an 'old timey'-'Back in the day' Domme, I am on the same page as you defining Stable as regular clients. Currently, my clients are referred to as 'My Flock' as they are free to fly away at any time.

Lady Paradise
www.ladyparadise.net
Civilizing the world, one man at a time.

Edited by Lady Paradise (04/26/24 01:57 PM)

#20710 - 04/27/24 08:14 AM Re: Stables [Re: Domina M]
Dominions Online   content

Oh yes I came across such a prodomme, who would attempt to enter into exclusive arrangements with as many local clients as possible, then fail to keep up with so many demands for her attention.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (CelesteTaylor, HellionCobRoller, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Dunkinsimth, langerr, artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, buffalo, broom, cbtlover, Poester, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, The Thomas, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33529 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova