by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#20653 - 04/22/24 09:58 PM Psychedelics and bdsm
HenryB Online   content

Friends -- I'll be grateful for your patience with an unorthodox question. I make use of psychedelic substances (on a legal basis, I hasten to say) in various ways that are meaningful to me. They allow me to perceive (or feel that I do) things that are utterly inaccessible to the mind in its ordinary state. I realize that might sound silly if you haven't shared the experience. But probably some of you have.

In any event, I would be very interested in working with a dominatrix who also is versed in those experiences and who would be willing to session while under the influence of them. I realize that some people will think there are ethical problems with both parties being under the influence of any mind-altering substance at the same time. But I'm talking here about substances that don't impair the judgment in significant ways (they have other substantial effects), and (more to the point) in an agreed-upon setting that is very safe for both. It would be powerful to experience a bit of bdsm or related things in that space with someone else who is there as well.

Thank you for humoring this inquiry, and for any thoughts! And for any pms if you're a domme and this is something that is in your comfort zone and appeals to you.

#20654 - 04/22/24 10:10 PM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: HenryB]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I have no experience here whatsoever, but there is a podcast, Sex Love Psychedelics, that has featured a couple of well known pro domes as well as other guests. I don't know if they discuss psychedelics within the context of actual play, but this might be a good place to start.

#20656 - 04/23/24 09:33 AM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: HenryB]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Most prodommes want everyone involved in a session to be sober, so you are going to have to look hard to find what you want.

#20670 - 04/23/24 08:28 PM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: HenryB]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By HenryB
Friends -- I'll be grateful for your patience with an unorthodox question. I make use of psychedelic substances (on a legal basis, I hasten to say) in various ways that are meaningful to me. They allow me to perceive (or feel that I do) things that are utterly inaccessible to the mind in its ordinary state. I realize that might sound silly if you haven't shared the experience. But probably some of you have.

In any event, I would be very interested in working with a dominatrix who also is versed in those experiences and who would be willing to session while under the influence of them. I realize that some people will think there are ethical problems with both parties being under the influence of any mind-altering substance at the same time. But I'm talking here about substances that don't impair the judgment in significant ways (they have other substantial effects), and (more to the point) in an agreed-upon setting that is very safe for both. It would be powerful to experience a bit of bdsm or related things in that space with someone else who is there as well.

Thank you for humoring this inquiry, and for any thoughts! And for any pms if you're a domme and this is something that is in your comfort zone and appeals to you.

I have a lot of experience with psychedelics and would consider this type of scene with appropriate preparation. However, the fact that you don't mention anything beyond that, such as where you're at or where you're willing to go to make it happen, makes me a little cynical about your intentions.

Guys like to come into forums like this and ask about some niche experiences, which then receive some number of replies, including from one or more FemDoms, and then never reply. To the point where I think just mentioning the activity and the ensuing attention was the real interest.

#20678 - 04/24/24 12:35 PM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: Mistress Tissa]
international Online   content
Artisan

I may be naive and did not get that...
... but there is an upside:
You just made it to the very top of the domminas I'd hope to session with when the opportunity arises!

#20681 - 04/24/24 04:30 PM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Jeffmill999 Online   content

I have seen several references to psychedelics in ads. Very surprising, akin to pnp. While it is very intriguing, it’s seems that should be the result of an earned trust over time.

#20690 - 04/25/24 11:26 AM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Sounds like an extremely interesting subject if you ever cared to spend your time on it to type out your thoughts!

#20691 - 04/25/24 05:04 PM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: Mistress Tissa]
broom Online   content
Artisan

i think that i've started a thread and didn't have any follow up posts. i think that i did it the first time i came on this board. i never did it for attention, it can be difficult to engage for me. it was hard to make my first posts let alone follow it. i've been reading this board regularly for several years now but i rarely post. speaking only for myself, it is kind of intimidating. after the first post i got several private messages that were really helpful. i never responded to any of the public posts i guess because i didn't feel that i had anything to contribute to the discussion, but i did read everything and i got good advice both publicly and privately. for me, i'm a sub and a lurker for a lot of the same reasons. it is hard to put something out there that can be criticized.

#20693 - 04/25/24 05:39 PM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: broom]
HenryB Online   content

Dear all -- Thank you for the replies. My question was asked in good faith. Nobody who has actual experiences with the issues I'm talking about would approach them lightly. I said less rather than more in my post because this topic seems to me to require particular discretion and because I realize some might consider the entire concept that I've raised to be objectionable. But I've had a couple of good private exchanges as a result, and am grateful for them (and for any to come).

#20696 - 04/26/24 01:14 AM Re: Psychedelics and bdsm [Re: international]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By international
I may be naive and did not get that...
... but there is an upside:
You just made it to the very top of the domminas I'd hope to session with when the opportunity arises!

Hold yer horses, intl! This is a very serious subject reserved for only the upper-tier clientele.

So, if you're thinking that I'd let you trip balls...well, we have to have a nice, long chat over some legal documents first. wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Dunkinsimth, langerr, artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, buffalo, broom, cbtlover, Poester, CelesteTaylor, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, The Thomas, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, HellionCobRoller, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33522 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina