by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#213 - 10/30/15 04:36 AM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
@Mistress Ayn

Great topic. I've been planning to do some clips in the near future, and I had wondered the same, as well as if subs would show up expecting the clip to be the same as real life, without comprehending that the dynamic would be different between people who've played together before.

Subs: Does it help if the Domme has a variety of clips showcasing her arena of interest, versus just the most extreme, or just more psychological with light SM?

#223 - 10/30/15 06:27 AM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nonconsensualist Offline

Loc: north nj
It's great to hear the Mistress's voice and catch a glimpse of her communication style. If I am leaning toward a session and clips are available, I would likely try out one or two.

I often find, like actresses, Dommes are pigeon-holed into a market. For instance, dozens of ball-kicking videos. This is beyond uninteresting to me - and probably not all she is capable of by a long shot. But there's a market so an impression is created that she is over-committed to a particular fetish (that does nothing for me). While I understand this intellectually, it can be hard to get past all the same. I am, after all, looking for consensual/nonconsent partners. So doubts tend to be magnified.

#230 - 10/30/15 10:12 AM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I believe a mistress would benefit from showing 1 to 5 clips of every variety of scene she likes to do and enjoys doing enough that she would like to have new subs request them.

Sometimes, I actually scroll through clips4sale clips of a mistress, not to buy new ones, but to think about an idea I wish to experience, either with that mistress in particular or others in general.

If a mistress has clips that are mostly extreme (and many who create the clips for clips4sale do so) then, I would tend to expect that sooner or later, the mistress might gently push or explore similar extreme things, depending on limits we might have. There are many different types of extreme things: pain, hypnosis, two bad choices, being caned or whipped after the guy has come . . . There are probably extreme things I have not thought of or not noticed when browsing . . .

I think that one mistake some mistresses make is to make several dozen clips all of a different theme or scene . . . What I am happy to see is one or two ideas applied to a dozen different guys and we see how each one reacts and how things go with each one, differently.

#244 - 10/31/15 04:22 PM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Yes, I think having a variety of your talents showcased is best. You will find that certain genres of clips sell better than others and it's easy to get caught up in making only make those types of clips - but don't. Dommes like us that primarily do live sessions need to keep site of the big picture.

I try not to do anything in a clip that I wouldn't do in session - so it's not misleading to subs. I don't go topless in session. I don't go topless in clips. I don't allow intimate sexual contact in session. I don't do it in clips. Some Dommes don't agree with me, but I never have to back anyone down over it either. I did get talked into wearing a schoolgirl outfit for a clip the other day by another Domme - the first person that asks for that outfit will probably get bitch slapped ;-)

I wish you the best with your clips adventure!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#249 - 10/31/15 04:50 PM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

All went well. He was extremely nervous - which I like immensely - but he turned out to be quite the pain slut. You just never know . . .

#253 - 11/01/15 01:43 AM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
dominion Offline

i have to agree with this stand. Don't do anything in clips you're not prepared to do in sessions. it's easy to be misconstrued by potential slaves: "if you're willing to do this with another slave, why not me? is it because i'm unattractive/you don't like me etc."

#886 - 01/26/16 10:27 PM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Luke Cage Offline
Occasional

Loc: PA
Personally, I'd rather do my research, ask around, and then take a chance, than be a fly on the wall by downloading her clips. It feels like I'm cheating both her and myself out of that exciting and anxious first encounter.

Counterintuitively, I usually buy clips to confirm that I *don't* want to meet a certain domme in person (although I may enjoy the clip itself). If there's someone I'm pretty intent on meeting, I'll typically just do it, and actively avoid setting any expectations or ruin the surprise. More than once, in fact, I've asked to start my first encounters blindfolded, and let her decide when to reveal herself. It's very dramatic!

#896 - 01/27/16 08:03 AM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
I do like clips that give you an idea of a domme's personality in session-so much of a great session is the connection to the domme. I have scheduled sessions in the past, and will in the future due to the glimpses of personality gleaned from clips. Thanks!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#904 - 01/27/16 05:28 PM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Luke Cage]

Veteran

Interesting turn of thought - watching clips to rule out a session.

#909 - 01/28/16 12:32 AM Re: Impact of clips on scheduling sessions [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

@mistress genesis . . .

if you do things that are more unusual or more extreme you have a greater chance of other people paying for them, because there are dozens and hundreds and thousands of more normal clips . . .

However, if you only do what is more extreme and unusual, persons who might visit you may get an incorrect idea of visits with you, unless your sessions themselves tend to be highly extreme and unusual, even when there is no filming.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (Soapy, TheDriver, Domina M, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, furfan, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Boucheron, ztrade, nysubjack, spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, tosser, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Chuck123, Poester, Bruce88, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33384 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling