by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#20503 - 04/12/24 11:34 AM The Kidnap Klub
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Noticed on Twitter this morning announcement of The Kidnap Klub, a collaboration between London dommes Lady Lola and Alice Malice. Kidnapping isn't totally my thing -- I would be a nervous mess -- but I understand the appeal. (I remember a while back a VICE video following Mistress Darcy on a kidnap scene.) This new venture is very well presented and pretty hot. I like all the different personas they offer -- Femme Fatales, Honeytraps, Spies, etc. And some of the questions asked: "What do you consider to be the key ingredients for a successful kidnap? What can you smell? What can you see - or not see? What can you hear? What can you taste? What is your overwhelming emotion?" And, "Can you imagine kissing goodbye to everything you’ve taken for granted and experiencing a total loss of control as you become the protagonist in your own cinematic thriller?"

Maybe someday....

#20505 - 04/12/24 03:14 PM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: palmer]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I also noticed this on Twitter this morning. Very intriguing. I was once kidnapped off the street in NYC years ago in the days of before cell phones I think. It was very exciting and an adrenaline rush following instructions, going into stores for a note and then having the Domme run up behind me , force me up against a car, handcuff me and lead me to her nearby dungeon. I’d love to do this with these ladies in London but it will never be.

#20525 - 04/14/24 07:57 AM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: palmer]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I absolutely love a good kidnapping! The fetish itself seems to be rare, but then again I haven't put up a sexy website like this to advertise that's something I offer. I hope it goes well for them! They've presented it with a precision that I think will draw some people out or maybe create interest where there wasn't before.

Edited by Mistress UV (04/14/24 07:59 AM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#20535 - 04/14/24 02:00 PM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: Mistress UV]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

For me it was more of a fantasy or adrenaline rush than a fetish. I haven’t thought much about that kidnapping scene over the years but I remember it was exciting and it was followed by a very intense session. The whole thing was pretty wild. I don’t remember how it came about. Whose idea it was?? I wish I stil had the PMs and emails leading up to it. I’d like to do it again with this group or someone who knows what they are doing but I’d worry more about all the cameras around and it ending up on the internet.

#20540 - 04/14/24 04:41 PM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: buffalo]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I notice they have checkboxes to approve or not photographs and video taken of you. But I think you're referring to passersby for scenes that had a public component, or just having someone spot you being shoved into a car trunk. What I liked about their website was that after reading it I could imagine ways it could go that were much subtler along the lines of the femdom agent and honeypot scenario. My biggest worry would be overall chemistry and the fact that I don't think I'd really like fear being a large part of the scenario. But I could see myself trying to session with one of them first and then, after feeing comfortable, upping myself to the Kidnap Klub.

#20555 - 04/14/24 10:17 PM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: palmer]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Love kidnap fantasy but with my style it's difficult to execute in a way that I find satisfying. That said, I offer it. It would probably be considered "kidnap fantasy lite" but at least I don't risk scaring passerby and getting taken in for questioning.

I hope someday to be able to go really intense with it.

#20558 - 04/15/24 05:42 AM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: palmer]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

The whole "being snatched of the street/kidnap" scenario isn't really my thing but the idea of multiday captivity in a BDSM context is very hot. Especially with these two gorgeous dommes who appear to have first class gear and very high end fetish wear.

Add the fact that they both mention on their personal websites (and show in photos) that they cater to fur fetish makes it even more enticing for me.

#20560 - 04/15/24 07:22 AM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: furfan]
international Online   content
Artisan

I have done quite a few multi-day sessions and I fully agree with you! Kidnapping just adds all kind of unnecessary risks to it...
But we have started out sessions or resumed them after a break with me being overpowered.
Although the overpowering was well agreed on, almost rehearsed, I found that part pretty hot.

#20561 - 04/15/24 08:08 AM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: international]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm jealous. An evening of play and then being held overnight is the longest I've ever done. I agree with you that the feeling of being totally helpless/overpowered and at the Domme's mercy is very hot. I think that may be why I'm such a gear junkie and lover of strict, effective bondage.

#20564 - 04/15/24 01:39 PM Re: The Kidnap Klub [Re: palmer]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Yes you are correct. I was referring to someone on the street with a phone seeing the abduction going down and filming it.

I don’t know if it was fear I felt walking around Manhattan, following directions and knowing something was going to happen but it was nerve racking and exciting and then the initial contact when she ran up behind me , shoved me against a car and handcuffed me was a jolt. I’d never sessioned with her before but we’d exchanged a lot of posts and PMs on Max or it might have even been the site before it became MF.
I think I agree in this case it would be best to do a session with one of them first just to make sure the chemistry was decent.

Shout Box

Who's Online
316 registered (HenryB, Old_Timer_FL, Ms_Gia_Peccato, AspX, OverHerKnee, international, Cheyenne, CelesteTaylor, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, Chi61, mike04071, Poester, langerr, broom, tosser, palmer, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, Soapy, Domthissub, zrfwd, marstoy, Chuck123, Domina M, TheDriver, midlet, nysubjack, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, The Thomas, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33029 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova