by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#20562 - 04/15/24 09:05 AM Re: Stables [Re: KYboy]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
In my younger days, which I will admit were many years ago. The concept of a "service top" was unheard of! In those bygone times Mistresses wore Leather, or in some rare cases Latex.

They didn't parade around the Dungeon topples and near naked. This phenomenon can be laid directly at the feet of Karin von Kroft a bizarre lady from Germany. She moved to Arizona in the late 90s or early 2000s bringing her naked style of domination with her!

I have evolved as the times have changed. I accept that most young Dommes have never heard of Ilsa Strix or Mistress Belle de Jour, let alone earned their Leather.

The facts, which are backed up by BDSM history are simple. Building Stables and training slaves is the way Dommes in both Europe and
America practiced their art, and forged their craft.

In todays world with computers, smart phones, 2500 channels on the idiot box, rallies, political debates, and tattoo appointments. Who has time to train a slave, much less build a Stable?

#20563 - 04/15/24 11:22 AM Re: Stables [Re: cbtlover]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I do find that the European Dommes are more into stable building - but a lot of them that have these stables don't do a lot of in person sessions. I was really surprised by this, but it seems to work really well for them. In my opinion, being a heavy session Domme lends itself less to stable building than Dommes that primarily film.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#20566 - 04/16/24 03:41 AM Are Slaves Interested in BEING in Stables? [Re: KYboy]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
This discussion has been interesting, but I would like to hear from the other side. Does someone have a story to tell about being in a stable for a mistress regularly, day in and day out, for, say, a year? What ideas did you have going in, and how did they evolve? What qualities and mentalities did you need/learn to be a slave in a stable? What about your mistress kept you going after it stopped being a diversion? What turned your diversion into your devotion? What happened to end this arrangement? Perhaps you are still involved?

I would really enjoy some first-hand accounts to flush out all sides of this discussion.

#20578 - 04/16/24 12:12 PM Re: Are Slaves Interested in BEING in Stables? [Re: Domina M]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

Great post.

I have not been in a stable situation - but, my domme and I have discussed this. For context, I have sessioned with my domme exclusively for the last 9 years. We have good energy exchange, dynamic sessions, and do extended sessions 4 times / year.

We both agree - a stable situation would not work well for us - the main reason being who we are, and our situations outside of sessions / play. OUr independence, so to speak. Also, we agree that the absence and time between play fuels the fire! Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder, and we build up to our play - we are always primed and eager to go! We both feel that if we had more access to each other (daily or even weekly) or as a stable sub - our dynamic would not be as good and as special as it is.

Just wanted to share why a stable scenerio would not work well for us. And we are both happy and pleased with where we are today - 9 years later. Its been a nice journey with her as my domme.

Celeste

#20581 - 04/16/24 10:00 PM Re: Are Slaves Interested in BEING in Stables? [Re: Domina M]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Sorry another response from someone who could never be in a stable or be a personal due to reality of vanilla life.

I just wanted to say great questions from Domina M and I hope there are some responses.

#20603 - 04/18/24 08:59 AM Re: Are Slaves Interested in BEING in Stables? [Re: CelesteTaylor]
Dominions Online   content

Just out of genuine curiousity, is she your prodomme or someone from the lifestyle scene?

Edited by Dominions (04/18/24 08:59 AM)

#20612 - 04/18/24 05:41 PM Re: Are Slaves Interested in BEING in Stables? [Re: Dominions]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

She is a Pro-Domme, not lifestyle. And oh so good!

Celeste

#20617 - 04/19/24 09:04 AM Re: Stables [Re: Domina M]

I don't quite get this notion of a stable in a professional context as well.

How is it not just client hoarding?

If there's a real connection and fun on both sides, the client would naturally return. Why is there a need to define it?

I can understand it in a lifestyle context, it is basically a one-sided poly arrangement.

#20618 - 04/19/24 09:05 AM Re: Are Slaves Interested in BEING in Stables? [Re: CelesteTaylor]

What you have sounds wonderful and logical at the same time. If there's a real connection and fun on both sides, there is no need to explore someone else new. Why is there a need to define it?

I can understand it in a lifestyle context, it is basically a one-sided poly arrangement.

#20628 - 04/20/24 03:59 PM Re: Stables [Re: Dominions]
llf Online   content
Occasional

what is this "stable" ?

is it doing mundane chores for a domme woman? that she could more efficiently do herself?

is it stocking her refrigerator just for the pleasure of breathing the same air as her?

is it auto maintenance? or just washing her car, something that she could get professionally done for $20

>>>>mostly seems more of PIA than it is worth for both.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
314 registered (tosser, international, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, Soapy, Cheyenne, Ms_Gia_Peccato, CelesteTaylor, palmer, langerr, Domthissub, zrfwd, marstoy, Chuck123, Domina M, Poester, TheDriver, Chi61, midlet, nysubjack, Eva Lordes, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, The Thomas, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32983 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria