by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#20473 - 04/08/24 07:38 PM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: furfan]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta
Agreed, more information on the type of bondage could be useful.

I LOVE all bondage and joke that I'm a mixed media bondage artist. Leather, chain, plastic wrap, metal devices...

But my favorite is rope. Predicament, decorative, stress and torture positions, crotch rope... and on and on.

The reason most Pros are not into rope, I think, is because-
1. It is a skill that takes a TON of time to learn and continuous practice.
2. Rope is actually incredibly dangerous, even for folks who know what they are doing.
3. You boys like to drip on the rope and good rope is hard to clean.

Says the person teaching rope to the other Doms of Atlanta Dungeon.

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

#20522 - 04/14/24 05:27 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: Domina M]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Domina M
She may be selectively sessioning. I did hear that she is working with someone in her MASSIVE bondage place. Totally unconfirmed roomers, but it seems the location is being used by her or someone she's trained.

This Domme's site says she is sessioning at Castle Diabolica and that she has been associated with Amanda Wildefyre since 2020.

https://www.yesqueenpea.com/

It also says that Amanda Wildefyre will (very) occasionally agree to doing a double session with her.

I've never come across her before so I really don't know anything more than that.

There is no mention of her on the Amanda Wildefyre site but that site doesn't appear to have been updated for a couple of years so.......

https://amandawildefyre.com/

Edited by furfan (04/14/24 06:06 AM)

#20549 - 04/14/24 09:34 PM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: furfan]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By furfan
Right off the top of my head Irene Boss, Michele Lacy and Mistress Tissa come immediately to mind as meeting that criteria.

Thank you, furfan.

I do have a nice collection of gear for bondage, and continue to add more. As you probably know, it can be very expensive, with one piece being hundreds of dollars. So, these things take time.

#20550 - 04/14/24 09:38 PM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: furfan]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By furfan
I'm interested to see you mention Amanda Wildefyre. She would be perhaps at the top of my list but I had heard conflicting reports as to whether she had retired from actively sessioning.

Her website suggests that that is either untrue or that she has returned as an active ProDomme.

Ms. Amanda told me she retired and was moving into instruction but I just looked at her site and the session request form is back on. She probably missed it too much. smile

If you want to experience her skill and truly impressive array of dungeon equipment I recommend you don't procrastinate.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
314 registered (Cheyenne, tosser, international, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, Soapy, Ms_Gia_Peccato, CelesteTaylor, palmer, langerr, Domthissub, zrfwd, marstoy, Chuck123, Domina M, Poester, TheDriver, Chi61, midlet, nysubjack, Eva Lordes, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, The Thomas, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32992 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn