04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#20480 - 04/10/24 05:16 AM Stables
KYboy Online   content

Are Mistresses still interested in building slave stables. I served a Louisville Mistress in the 90s who's training was intended to enslave-own me. Her stated goal was to add me to her growing slave stable. It's a term I never hear any longer. Has the concept gone out of vogue? Are Dommes not interested in creating slaves anymore?

#20481 - 04/10/24 07:43 AM Re: Stables [Re: KYboy]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I'm not a dominatrix and I don't play one on T.V., but I seen posts from prodommes over the years stating that it just isn't worth it to train slaves. Too much drama for too little work returned.

#20483 - 04/10/24 12:08 PM Re: Stables [Re: KYboy]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I know a few, but they have different motives. Sometimes, it's client hoarding with no real connection; sometimes, it's a social thing; sometimes, it's found best in poly relationships, but it's not presented as a stable.

I have regular clients who I also view as friends, but I don't forbid them to see anyone else. Personal slaves came from friends who liked serving me organically. Still, I never had a stable.

It's a lot of work. I have stuff to do. I love to play, but outside of that, I'm pretty dull, and I really value my alone time hobbies--like running alone, reading, and cooking. I think I am an independent and capable person who doesn't feel trading my private, alone time for tasks I can almost always do better myself is a good trade-off. Especially when slaves realize it is not as sexy as they had it in their minds and leave.

#20508 - 04/12/24 07:49 PM Re: Stables [Re: KYboy]
llf Online   content
Occasional

I think the fem domme discipline is dying out. What happened was baby boomer parents wouldn't whoop the crap out of their kids everyday as their parents had done to them.

Instead, following generations are into sex fluidity to the point of lopping off their junk.

"what's with it, with kids these days?"

Edited by llf (04/12/24 07:51 PM)

#20527 - 04/14/24 08:25 AM Re: Stables [Re: KYboy]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I ended up building a stable somewhat unintentionally. I was brought up as a Domme with the classic view to keep slaves and train them to be MINE. This only works when you have good chemistry and both parties are equally dedicated.

I've gone through a lot of subs who believe they are meant to be slaves but really just fantasize about it without putting in the work, and that can be exhausting. There's also so many subs that think once they're collared or owned that they shouldn't have to pay for sessions or your time anymore, and that's kind of the point of being a ProDomme! The trick is to find the slave that realizes paying your hourly IS serving YOU and doesn't diminish the true connection of that D/s relationship. Rent doesn't get paid on good intentions.
It's one of the reasons I think it's not so popular anymore-- Its a lot of work and sorting through the bad to get to real connections.

This process is also a lot of work, time, and energy outside of doing regular sessions. I've had a lot of success with some of My slaves being in other cities; there's some separation and less time commitment on a regular basis. It's easier just to tell them to show up when I need them rather than have them constantly waiting for instructions in My own city, it sets a healthy boundary.

Edited by Mistress UV (04/14/24 08:26 AM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#20538 - 04/14/24 03:53 PM Re: Stables [Re: Domina M]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Domina M
I think I am an independent and capable person who doesn't feel trading my private, alone time for tasks I can almost always do better myself is a good trade-off. Especially when slaves realize it is not as sexy as they had it in their minds and leave.

100% this! Although I do miss having a couple of handy boys I could call in a pinch for house repairs. My collared boys never exceeded 4 and now I am down to two. Having a stable isn't as glamorous as most people think. You nailed it, Domina M.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#20552 - 04/14/24 09:57 PM Re: Stables [Re: KYboy]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By KYboy
Are Mistresses still interested in building slave stables. ... Has the concept gone out of vogue? Are Dommes not interested in creating slaves anymore?

I personally never really connected with the idea of a "stable". I like horses but don't think of my clients like little horses I collect. I prefer something more like "devotees". But even that makes me twitch.

That said, nearly every single person who has called themselves a "slave" or said they want slave training is, in fact, not that and not interested in that. What they are interested in is the *fantasy* of those things, which is very different than what we consider a "slave" in BDSM culture. As a result, I don't attempt to cultivate a
"stable". I just give people some leeway to call themselves slave because it's hot for them. And me, too. And if I actually wait to use the term for a genuine slave I'll be waiting a very, very long time.

I train my submissives to be better at submitting. Because even that is something your average client is not especially good at and confused by, forget something even more heavy like "slavery".

The truth is that genuine M/s doesn't actually translate well in a professional context. You must transcend the psychology of provider/client in order for it to be successful.

#20553 - 04/14/24 10:04 PM Re: Stables [Re: Domina M]

Sage

Originally Posted By Domina M
It's a lot of work. I have stuff to do. I love to play, but outside of that, I'm pretty dull, and I really value my alone time hobbies--like running alone, reading, and cooking. I think I am an independent and capable person who doesn't feel trading my private, alone time for tasks I can almost always do better myself is a good trade-off. Especially when slaves realize it is not as sexy as they had it in their minds and leave.

^ cette

I think when it comes down to it, much of the idea of a "stable" is a male fantasy. Perhaps the rare female fantasy. Managing one man is more than enough. Managing multiple and I'd end up feeling like a babysitter. *shudder*

Like you, Domina, I don't want to train people to do something I can do much better and faster myself. And even if they did it as well as I do? They're still there afterward. Waiting. For me to say or do something. The whole idea is exhausting.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (04/14/24 10:07 PM)

#20554 - 04/14/24 10:12 PM Re: Stables [Re: llf]

Sage

Originally Posted By llf
I think the fem domme discipline is dying out. What happened was baby boomer parents wouldn't whoop the crap out of their kids everyday as their parents had done to them.

Instead, following generations are into sex fluidity to the point of lopping off their junk.

"what's with it, with kids these days?"

You sound like an unhappy person.

#20559 - 04/15/24 06:43 AM Re: Stables [Re: Mistress Tissa]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Originally Posted By KYboy
Are Mistresses still interested in building slave stables. ... Has the concept gone out of vogue? Are Dommes not interested in creating slaves anymore?

I personally never really connected with the idea of a "stable". I like horses but don't think of my clients like little horses I collect. I prefer something more like "devotees". But even that makes me twitch.

That said, nearly every single person who has called themselves a "slave" or said they want slave training is, in fact, not that and not interested in that. What they are interested in is the *fantasy* of those things, which is very different than what we consider a "slave" in BDSM culture. As a result, I don't attempt to cultivate a
"stable". I just give people some leeway to call themselves slave because it's hot for them. And me, too. And if I actually wait to use the term for a genuine slave I'll be waiting a very, very long time.

I train my submissives to be better at submitting. Because even that is something your average client is not especially good at and confused by, forget something even more heavy like "slavery".

The truth is that genuine M/s doesn't actually translate well in a professional context. You must transcend the psychology of provider/client in order for it to be successful.

Refreshingly honest and realistic take on the question.

Personally, when I engage the services a Pro Domme I am engaging her professional skills (and equipment/studio) for a few hours in order to immerse myself in the atmosphere and sensations of whatever scenario we have negotiated. My interactions with her before and after the session are, I hope, polite, friendly and respectful but certainly not of a Mistress/slave nature.....nor would I want them to be.

Edited by furfan (04/15/24 07:21 AM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix