I just spent two glorious hours with Domina Sophie Agenoux in Los Angeles. It is rare for me, but after nearly 40 years exploring Fem Dom, the connection I felt with Ms. Sophie was so intense, and our time together so amazing, I simply had to write a review. I'll begin by saying Ms. Sophie may not be your type. That is, of course, if you're not into smoking hot, intelligent, educated, articulate, naturally powerful, intoxicatingly confident, French Goddesses with bodies to die for. ????

Ms. Sophie is very thorough and specific in her application and screening process. So my advice is to follow her instructions carefully, or you might not get a second chance. Believe me, she is more than worth the effort. Once accepted, in lieu of her follow-up pre-scene questionnaire, I opted for a tributed before session phone conversation. This was time and resources well spent as she really took the opportunity to learn about me, get inside my head, and share with me her expectations, likes, and dislikes. This allowed us, after a brief check in, to hit the ground running when I arrived.

She sessions out of a clean and well appointed private dungeon near downtown Los Angeles. The space was quite discreet, the neighborhood felt very safe, and there was plenty of parking.

I am not one to share specific details of a session as I feel certain experiences are best left between the involved parties. I will say this though. Her demeanor is completely natural, and she easily flows from caring and praising to demanding and sadistic, and everything in between. I could tell that she truly enjoyed her power over me, which in turn fed my desire to submit more deeply. As we became increasingly comfortable with one another, we continued to feed off each other's energy, reaching heights of connection that I've rarely felt with one I've barely just met. She was completely in tune to my reactions, aware of the edge of my limits, and fantastic at pushing them. She has a very up-close and personal style that is direct, immediate, intensely connected, passionate, and sexy as hell.

I am grateful to her for giving me the space to completely be myself without judgment or fear (well, not the bad kind anyway). I trusted her immediately and was able to let myself go, follow her lead, and move beyond submission to blissful surrender. She even tolerated all attempts at my broken French - though she is completely fluent in English.

I can't say enough good about Ms. Sophie. Apart from her physical beauty (which is far beyond what her photos can even hint at), she's genuine, graceful, skilled, sensual, and seems to be a truly decent, caring, and empathetic person. She has my highest regard, respect, and praise. I plan on seeing a lot more of her - with her kind permission of course.

https://www.dominasophie.com/