Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#20427 - 04/04/24 07:15 AM Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets?
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Most of my BDSM bondage interests and experience have centered on leather bondage gear but I recently saw a short video of a Domme who had a sub in heavy metal bondage (Very thick collar, wrist and ankle cuffs all joined by heavy chain). I think she mentioned that he was in something like "30 lbs of irons"

The ankles cuffs were joined by a short hobble chain and another chain connected up to the collar with the wrist cuffs secured to it above the waist. That chain was short enough that the sub couldn't stand fully erect but had to crouch. She was forcing him to move around the dungeon doing "chores" and was encouraging him to go faster by frequent use of a cane.

For some reason I found this scenario very hot. An Etsy search found lots of artisans offering some beautifully crafted heavy metal cuffs and collars. Certainly not cheap but they appear to be very high quality.....
stuff like this seller.... https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PennysSecre...om_page=listing

Or this seller.........

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MyPersonalD...om_page=listing

Anyone have interest in this sort of thing? I imagine being locked in some of these would become quite challenging quite quickly.....pretty much punishment and restraint at the same time!

Dommes, do you much metal bondage gear and get much call for it or is it a fairly unusual interest?

I recall asking about a metal stockade and Mistress Tissa saying she had one but rarely used it as most subs found it too intense. I wonder if this sort of thing might well be the same...

#20428 - 04/04/24 07:57 AM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: furfan]
DominaM Online   content

The link you sent seems to have some nice things. I look for rounded edges on all metal bondage. Chaffing can take someone out of the experience. All "pain" and "suffering" should be intended, not a side effect of poor-quality toys.

I have these https://www.eviltoys.de/produkt/stahlfaeustlinge-steelbondage/ in black (with the matching metal helmet). They are very comfortable, but yes, not for everyone. No one is getting out of there after the locks.

Shackles are fine, but I did rant on my blog about how much I hate "police cuffs." https://dominam.com/ask-m/are-police-cuffs-good-for-bondage-beginners/

#20429 - 04/04/24 08:00 AM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: DominaM]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

"All "pain" and "suffering" should be intended, not a side effect of poor-quality toys."

100% agree! Accidental or unintended pain is one of my pet peeves in a session.

The metal fist mitts and isolation helmets have always fascinated me but I've yet to have the opportunity to experience them. frown

Edited by furfan (04/04/24 08:28 AM)

#20430 - 04/04/24 10:31 AM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I love that stuff, especially combined with a yoke. As far as where to buy, I mostly purchased from people I knew personally. I hear that https://www.heartwoodsfurniture.com/ is great. It is operated by two women, one of whom is an engineer and the other who is a dominatrix. They are widely received from prodoms. If they can't provide what you are looking for, perhaps they can give you advise. This place used to be great at locating unique and authentic bondage equipment, such as shackles. I'm not sure if what the level of their quality and involvement is now. But, their site is still up.

#20435 - 04/05/24 03:56 AM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: furfan]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By furfan
An Etsy search found lots of artisans offering some beautifully crafted heavy metal cuffs and collars.

I have seen Penny's Secrets and have one of their sets in my wishlist but I haven't seen My Personal Dungeon. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Anyone have interest in this sort of thing?

I have a special interest in metal bondage and work on expanding my collection when I can. I have a 19th century repro shackle set that I don't use very often because it has to be the right scene. I did one, set in the late 1800s, with a client who has something of a historical roleplay fetish like me and this set was perfect.

Quote:
Dommes, do you much metal bondage gear and get much call for it or is it a fairly unusual interest?

I have one client who's interest in this has grown as I've introduced him to things, but I can't say that I get a lot of requests. Leather and rope are more popular.

Quote:
I recall asking about a metal stockade and Mistress Tissa saying she had one but rarely used it as most subs found it too intense.

I don't remember this conversation but what you're saying is correct: I do have a metal stockade and I don't use it a lot because it forces the bottom into a position which I don't think your average player would find exciting. I only bring it out when the time is right. smile

Edited by Mistress Tissa (04/05/24 03:57 AM)

#20440 - 04/05/24 10:59 AM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
international Online   content
Artisan

As you reference My Personal Dungeon:
I have ordered multiple straitjackets from https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyPersonalDungeon.
(I am not that much into heavy metal - outside of music).

Teddy, the owner, is easy to work with and has been very open to special requests, so I can recommend.

Edited by international (04/05/24 11:00 AM)

#20449 - 04/06/24 06:28 PM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: international]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By international
As you reference My Personal Dungeon:
I have ordered multiple straitjackets from https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyPersonalDungeon.
(I am not that much into heavy metal - outside of music).

Teddy, the owner, is easy to work with and has been very open to special requests, so I can recommend.

How did you find the delivery times? The reviews were positive but several mention it took many months for items to be shipped. Although that seemed to be more the shackles and collars and perhaps he builds them to order.

#20464 - 04/08/24 08:39 AM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: furfan]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I enjoy using metal restraints because they're not something everyone has or uses. In My Dungeon, the furniture collection includes steel standing stocks and a metal bondage chair with arm, leg and neck restraints. We also have a ball and chain, and two scavenger's daughters that I bought from Simone Kross. If you aren't familiar with the latter look it up, it's a fun medieval torture device just like the others. I would say that the downside is they aren't great for all body types, don't expect to get someone to be in there for very long or someone who isn't very flexible. There's also a time limit before things get too uncomfortable to stand to be in. Looks great in videos and if extreme is what you're going for thats what you're got.

Edited by Mistress UV (04/08/24 08:52 AM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#20469 - 04/08/24 04:03 PM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: Mistress UV]
Protons1 Online   content

I enjoy them much
The heavier the better, not just the regular police ones.
Have not found any Dommes in NY or Atlanta that has them.
Only while sessioning in Europe

Edited by Protons1 (04/08/24 04:04 PM)

#20475 - 04/09/24 03:44 PM Re: Dungeon Irons/Shackle sets? [Re: furfan]
international Online   content
Artisan

I have not ordered "off the shelf", but in all my orders I have asked for modifications. Hence I naturally expected a longer lead time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (langerr, Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34490 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora