Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#20450 - 04/06/24 07:40 PM Best Bondage Dominatrices??
SlaveGunner Online   content

I know of Troy Orleans...But are there any other top-notch Bondage Dommes out there equipment and skillset wise for an amazing session? Anywhere in the US?

#20451 - 04/07/24 06:04 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: SlaveGunner]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Amanda Wildefyre should be on any bondage enthusiast's bucket list. She has a whole house converted into a bondage playland. She is in Minneapolis.

https://amandawildefyre.com/

My good friend in NYC, Mistress Tess, has been posting some super hot and creative bondage pics on her Twitter.

https://mistresstess.com/

I have only spoken with Victoria Rage online, but her dungeon in Seattle--ooffff.

https://victoriarage.com/

#20452 - 04/07/24 06:22 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: SlaveGunner]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Troy Orleans sprang immediately to mind when I read your thread title.

In general I would look to independent Dommes whose website shows a quality studio with an extensive collection of bondage equipment. Established professionals are unlikely to put the time and resources into such a collection unless they have both the skills and interest to use it. I'd look especially for a Domme who site emphasizes having large collection of collars, cuffs hoods, bondage mitts, bags, straight jackets etc or metal gear like shackles, fiddles, yokes or cravats. Not fool proof but certainly a good general guide.

Right off the top of my head Irene Boss, Michele Lacy and Mistress Tissa come immediately to mind as meeting that criteria.

Atlanta Dungeon also looks like it has some great equipment but I think it's more a collective of multiple Dommes. Some would probably be more bondage centric than others but I'm sure a polite inquiry would reveal who there might meet your needs.

It would also help if you could be a little more specific. Do you have a specific bondage interest? Perhaps leather, steel, or rubber bondage? Or are you a fan of rope and looking for a shibari artist?

The latter seems less common with ProDommes. I wonder if it's because the time needed for elaborate rigging isn't always consistent with the time constraints of a normal length pro session?

Good luck. I'm sure I'm missing some obvious suggestions so I'll be interested in seeing who others here suggest.

#20453 - 04/07/24 06:27 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: Domina M]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm interested to see you mention Amanda Wildefyre. She would be perhaps at the top of my list but I had heard conflicting reports as to whether she had retired from actively sessioning.

Her website suggests that that is either untrue or that she has returned as an active ProDomme.

Thanks for posting the Victoria Rage site. For some reason I wasn't aware of her. That is perhaps the most detailed and extensive prodomme website I have seen. Her equipment list is truly impressive!

Edited by furfan (04/07/24 06:35 AM)

#20454 - 04/07/24 07:08 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: furfan]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
She may be selectively sessioning. I did hear that she is working with someone in her MASSIVE bondage place. Totally unconfirmed roomers, but it seems the location is being used by her or someone she's trained.

#20455 - 04/07/24 08:26 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: Domina M]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Interesting. Amanda Wildefyre has always fascinated me. I was a member of her paysite Castle Diabolica when it was active. She is someone I very much wanted to see but things never quite worked out. (Her Minneapolis location was always a stumbling block)

I remember she had a regular sub named -h- who posted some amazing accounts of intense, multiday bondage on The Hang years ago. Once in a bondage bag and another time in a Segufix Humane Restaint system. Exciting and scary all at the same time. grin

Edited by furfan (04/07/24 08:58 AM)

#20456 - 04/07/24 09:02 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: SlaveGunner]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Jean Bardot mentored with Amanda Wildefyre. She is big into heavy bondage, especially rubber and latex. It is also a personal passion for her. I do not know what her studio is like, having never been there. But, everything Jean does is first class.

#20457 - 04/07/24 10:38 AM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: SlaveGunner]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
I have been a serious Bondage Mistress for over 25 years. I'm as good as anyone in the game!

#20461 - 04/07/24 10:52 PM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: Domina M]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Domina M,

Thank for the recommendations and the links. All of them appear to be quite extraordinary. I enjoy heavy bondage scenes and have sessioned with Mistress Troy Orleans, and as mentioned here she is very skilled with great gear.

I also sessioned a number of times with the now retired Ava St. Marks, who explained to me that she had learned her bondage technique from Mistress Amanda Wyldefyre. The BDSM world is a surprisingly small place sometimes.

#20470 - 04/08/24 06:35 PM Re: Best Bondage Dominatrices?? [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I will keep that in mind when asked for referrals. What type of bondage do you enjoy administering? Over the years, I've found a stark difference with colleagues between rubber, rope, breath play and predicament. I've probably left a few niches out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34548 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn