04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#20189 - 03/12/24 10:06 PM Bad Vibes - Need Advice
owned Online   content

Loc: USA
Mistress, known her for a long time, is pushing & urging me to do a glory hole deal. Yeah, used by her with a strap on, and tempted but, hesitant. I'm straight but so aroused since she owns me. Been in the scene for awhile. Any advice on what to do? Don't want to offend my Mistress but not sure I'm really into it.

#20190 - 03/12/24 11:36 PM Re: Bad Vibes - Need Advice [Re: owned]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
It sounds like you know what you want, or don't want, to do. You just need some support?

Simple answer: If you're not comfortable then don't do it.

More complicated answer: If you feel unsure but aren't ready to say no you can ask yourself where the discomfort is coming from. Is it the whole idea or just some of it? Sometimes people are intellectually interested in something and find the idea erotic, but are hesitant to do it. The hesitancy is usually emotional. Some fear that holds you back.

In the case of a glory hole it might be around your sexuality. You could be afraid you might like it. "And then what? Will I become gay?? Will I become a cockfiend???" Inversely, you might fear you'd hate it, have a strong physical reaction and couldn't complete what your Mistress is asking of you. "Will I embarrass myself? Will I disappoint her?"

You could also be (wisely) worried about contracting an STI. You could acquire a variety of things if the interaction is unprotected. Certain types of play should involve the at-risk parties getting tested and then agreeing not to engage in high-risk play before the scene. Just know that some pathogens can't be tested for, like HPV, which is a commonly spread STI, and some people may say they've been tested and haven't, or they have but they tell you they are negative for everything...when they aren't. This is a VERY SERIOUS concern if you have a partner who is unaware of what you do and you have any risk of passing something to them. This can include kissing, where the gonorrhea you just acquired from sucking a cock or licking some balls is now in your mouth and is passed to your partner's. I will spare no words in saying that anyone who engages in risky behavior and then puts their partner at risk is a GRADE A ASSHOLE.

Anyway.

If you decide you are not interested, or at least not ready right now, tell her. If she does not respect and support your feelings then it's a red flag. It doesn't matter how cool she is or how much you like her. No one should be coerced or shamed for not wanting to do something they aren't comfortable with. In fact, it's against the law.

If you decide you'd like to try, I encourage you to do it safely. Make sure you ask your Mistress who she has selected and if she has them screened for STIs and how she's verifying this. If you do not feel 110% confident in her answer, then insist it's protected. Even if you do feel confident, I'd still tell her it must be protected.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/12/24 11:40 PM)

#20192 - 03/13/24 01:32 AM Re: Bad Vibes - Need Advice [Re: Mistress Tissa]
llf Online   content
Occasional

Why would a domme want to do something like that if a sub doesn't want it. The whole pegging thing is messy, so if a sub's kink some other thing, why MESS around with pegging?

This doesn't make sense.

#20196 - 03/13/24 02:06 PM Re: Bad Vibes - Need Advice [Re: owned]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

Whoa, dude. That is an extreme road for the purpose of not offending someone, even your Mistress. There are safety and sanitary issues to consider. Be sure you are cool with it. Things could go sideways real quick if you push yourself too far and have a bad reaction.

#20198 - 03/13/24 02:11 PM Re: Bad Vibes - Need Advice [Re: owned]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
This is where communication is key. I am getting the impression that she thinks you are turned on by it and just need a push - which you would find hot, knowing you were doing it for her. If that is not the case, let her know.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#20199 - 03/13/24 03:30 PM Re: Bad Vibes - Need Advice [Re: Mistress Ayn]
owned Online   content

Loc: USA
Thanks to everyone for the advice. Simply put, I'm going to pass. I can't deal with all the issues articulated so well in the comments here. And yes, thank you all for your support.

#20203 - 03/14/24 06:38 AM Re: Bad Vibes - Need Advice [Re: owned]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It is good to see you came to a conclusion. I was going to chime in, basically echoing everyone else here but adding that some times fantasies and realities can be very different. To fantasize about being forced to make huge sacrifices, of any kind, is one thing. To actually do it is another. You never know how the two will fit together.

#20265 - 03/19/24 01:52 AM Re: Bad Vibes - Need Advice [Re: owned]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

One common response you see here is +1. My response would be more like a +2. First you used well the forum, and secondly you reached the right conclusion.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34497 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix