Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#20078 - 03/06/24 12:42 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Soapy]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That isn't how it happened. There were exactly two trolls in the political forum. They were open about who they were, right down to their MF screen names. They did not branch out into the lobby. Their mission was to destroy the political forum, which they did. The trolls in the lobby were unrelated. But, all of that aside, if it is going to cause so much outrage...then, it shouldn't go back up, IMO. I'm surprised anyone asked the admin to bring it back.

There is a political section on DomSpeak.com, if anyone wants to talk politics, they are welcome. It isn't the focus of the discussion forum. It is tucked away in a nice little corner for anyone who wants it.

#20125 - 03/08/24 10:47 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
llf Online   content
Occasional

Political Forum? not in the present time in America.

Instead of a meaningful debate, we have professional wrestling full of silly ad hominems. Nice that things are so great in America, that we can engage in such emotional nonsense.

Biden State of the Union Speech was so full of cherry picked statistics, and hot air, I thought he would float away. I guess all politicians are that delusional. Good thing we have the balance of power to keep those nut jobs from getting to carried away.

#20129 - 03/08/24 12:52 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: llf]

Pooh-Bah

I can't disagree. It is sad...like a science fiction novel. But, I won't go further than that as politics aren't discussed here. You should join DomSpeak.com. It is a work in progress. Politics is far from the focus but there is an area there for folks to talk in.

#20130 - 03/08/24 09:10 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I wish you luck with Domspeak.com I have faith you will be a responsible moderator and not get carried away like I have seen happen on other websites.

#20146 - 03/09/24 08:00 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: DominaAdmin]
TheDriver Online   content

I have no interest in discussing politics here, so I seldom read about politics on MF.

That being said, I think the political forum will do no harm to those of us disinterested.

When politics are discussed, much can be learned about a person.....not necessarily their political views, but the way they bring their opinion to the table. Are they fair and open minded or are they right and you wrong.

Back in the day I was a pretty good ballplayer, used to travel to a lot of tournaments...won a couple, lost more than I care to recall. Played against guys who lost their minds on the court, yet afterwards I would hear, "he's such a good guy off the court"....never bought it!

Like playing ball, I feel political jousting allows the real colors to show.

Any opportunity to see thru to the real person, especially if I were a dominatrix, would be helpful in my book.

I have no problem with a political forum, because I choose not to partake. For those of you against it....don't read it.

Finally, I do agree with the poster who asks for other forums as well...travel, dining and could I add sports.......I mean how about that Caitlin Clark and what she is doing to expose the greatness of women's sports.

The Driver

#20200 - 03/13/24 05:24 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Soapy]
coderanger Online   content

her "behavior"?

she spoke with respect when making posts, as if she was in the room with the people. The same cannot be said of the people, who brow-beat and gaslighted her purely for not caving in to voting for Hillary R Clinton. She was harassed beyond belief for voting for HIM, and defending it.

one of you, posted this beauty, below: "it basically said, anyone who votes for Trump is "stupid", and therefore must be Nazis.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Odd >>> Trump believes in the freedom to wear or not wear a mask, get the shot or not, carry a gun or not....odd to call someone a Nazi for NOT caving in to peer or government attempts to remove rights from the people.

formerly "scmme"

Edited by coderanger (03/14/24 07:55 PM)
Edit Reason: NOT

#20202 - 03/13/24 11:32 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: coderanger]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Careful, folx. We don't want this to turn into a political forum.

#20204 - 03/14/24 07:49 AM Welcome to Domina.ms [Re: coderanger]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I see this is your first post.

Welcome to Domina.ms!

#20205 - 03/14/24 10:12 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: coderanger]

Pooh-Bah

Hi Code Ranger, (Formally Scmme.) It is nice to see another familiar face here. DominaMS is a fun place to talk about scene related topics. Currently, they aren't accepting political discussions. For that, you might want to check out the site I just put up, DomSpeak.com. It is FemDom scene focused but has a political section. So far, F451, Ratamac and SubTed have shown up. There are posters that aren't from MF there too. I'm noticing more lifestyle folks than with most ProDom sites. DS will be a work in progress for a while but, it is worth checking out.

Again, nice to see you here. And, of course, thanks for the kind words.

#20206 - 03/14/24 11:38 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I sort of noticed earlier on that just talking about the Political forum was recreating that atmosphere. :-)

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34480 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn