Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#20040 - 03/05/24 03:07 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Tissa, you chased beloved JungleBeast off this forum and threatened to have him banned. You had Ratamac/KevinHaines banned. You've asked me to withhold my opinions and insulted me over my age. And YOU are going to declare that I, as a moderator here, have insulted or censored people?

As far as your bringing up mine and Ted's bantering on MF, we've been posting together and talking privately for over a decade. We like each other. Off forum, we discuss personal issues and enjoy knowing each other. He's said much worse to me than I have to him on the MF forum. It is odd that you took the time to dig through my posts on MF or consider my relationship with Ted any of your business. Ted and I are good with each other. Our conversations have nothing to do with this forum.

As far as me having a heavy hand on censoring, point to examples. In the entire time I was a moderator for MF, not once did I ban or censor anyone. In the entire time I was an admin for All Stars, not once, did I ban or censor anyone. Never once, did I ask a fellow moderator to withhold their opinion and then later scold them for not doing so, as you did. Talk about gaslighting, Tissa, take a look at yourself.

Right now, you and Soapy have made accusations. Back them up with specifics.

#20045 - 03/05/24 07:44 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Tissa, you chased beloved JungleBeast off this forum and threatened to have him banned. You had Ratamac/KevinHaines banned. You've asked me to withhold my opinions and insulted me over my age. And YOU are going to declare that I, as a moderator here, have insulted or censored people?

Cheyenne, you and I both know you are incapable of having an honest discussion about this. You continue to distort the facts and use fallacies to distract people away from the actual topic of conversation. You have done this multiple times. It's the only way you can "win" the argument.

You're painting me in whatever color benefits your goal. According to you, I'm "chasing" people off the board, banning people, and asking you to do unreasonable things. No context has been given for any of this. You need to frame things in this way, which gullible people believe, in order to come out on top.

The truth is that junglebeast did not want to follow a rule that everyone else did a terrific job respecting. He could have EASILY done that but instead left of his own accord. That had absolutely nothing to do with me or how I or anyone else felt about him, but I know it fits your agenda to blame me for his actions than ask junglebeast why he repeatedly chose to ignore the rule.

Kevin/ratamac/etc has been harassing and defaming me for YEARS. Ask Mistress Michelle Lacy. It was one of the factors as to why I left Max. When he came here, creating new screen names because he thinks no one will know it him -- even after being given warnings -- he continued to harass me. Of course I asked for him to be banned. I know he's your lapdog but if he can't stop biting my ankles he can't play with the adults.

In the thread about why Dommes ask for ID so they can try not to get raped, I made a very mean joke about you being "100" when you refused to respect my 2 polite requests to stop nay-saying other Dommes and making them look bad, I noticed how quickly you fell to the ground and cried "She shot me! I'm dying!" but you didn't say a single word about what Kevin said to me which was actually insulting to me and not a joke. I couldn't live with myself if I was that hypocritical.

You? You are very effective at using appeals to emotion to convince everyone you're reasonable and cares about people getting along. I don't believe you do. I think you're more interested in male approval -- even if it means shitting on a woman to get it.

Quote:
In the entire time I was a moderator for MF, not once did I ban or censor anyone. In the entire time I was an admin for All Stars, not once, did I ban or censor anyone.

We're not talking about censorship and banning. Try to stay on topic, Cheyenne.

Quote:
Talk about gaslighting, Tissa, take a look at yourself.

If you're going to use a term at least understand what it means.

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation where you tell someone something in order to confuse and disorient them about reality. Nothing I am doing is remotely "gaslighting" but your repetitive distortions about what I did and why I did it IS. It's a covert way to try to distract everyone away from the truth and silence me, isn't it? Most people may fall for it but I don't. I'm far too smart for it, Cheyenne.

Quote:
Right now, you and Soapy have made accusations. Back them up with specifics.

My opinion -- or "accusations" as you say -- about why I don't think you'd be a good mod (the real topic here) was because of the way you insult people and how hypocritical it is for you to lambaste others for "insulting" you. Also, I believe you have issues with women and it doesn't belong in this forum. I posted this in great detail, including my citing several sources, in the Off-Topic forum. But within 5 or 10 minutes of my posting this you deleted it, remember? No reply. Just removed the evidence.

I can post it again, if you'd like.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/07/24 12:51 AM)

#20049 - 03/05/24 10:01 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Mistress Tissa]

Pooh-Bah

"Cheyenne, you and I both know you are incapable of having an honest discussion about this."

Just leave it there with your hatefulness and lies. Anyone who read the thread before it was removed could see it for what the exchange actually was. I thought you'd be horribly embarrassed and, perhaps, were just having a bad day. But, here you go again. I'm not going to go tit for tat with your nonsensical rant. Your rage started because I sympathized with the male posters who didn't want to hand over their identification to prodoms they didn't know. I also said that everyone, prodoms and clients, should do business in a way they feel comfortable and safe with. It was a simple and somewhat neutral opinion. You've asked me, privately, not to share this view. When I eventually joined a conservation about it, you lost it. Then, I dared to disagree with you again over JungleBeast's stories of his NYC adventures in the 70's. Again, you lost it. I'm not going to attack you back. Have at it all day long attacking me, making up nonsense and going after anyone who rubs you the wrong way. That is the long and short of it, Tissa. It was right here and clear for everyone to see. I'm not going to get in a petty back and forth with you. Enjoy arguing with yourself.

For posters who miss JungleBeast or Ratamac/aka Kevin Hayes, they are both active on DomSpeak.com

#20050 - 03/05/24 10:15 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Soapy]

Pooh-Bah

You are made vague accusations publicly. Let's just clear it up, publicly, and move on.

#20051 - 03/05/24 11:34 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Just leave it there with your hatefulness and lies.

Quote:
I'm not going to go tit for tat with your nonsensical rant. Your rage

She wants everyone to think I'm unreasonable and crazy instead of addressing the points I made.

Quote:
I sympathized with the male posters who didn't want to hand over their identification to prodoms they didn't know.

"male approval" = men > women not wanting to be raped or murdered

Quote:
When I eventually joined a conservation about it, you lost it.... Have at it all day long attacking me, making up nonsense and going after anyone who rubs you the wrong way....I'm not going get in a nonsensical and petty back and forth with you.

When you can't actually have an intelligent discussion you have to resort to ad hominems and the like.

And this is why I vote NO for the political forum and NO for Cheyenne moderating it.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/05/24 11:34 PM)

#20053 - 03/06/24 01:12 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Mistress Tissa]

Pooh-Bah

I've never advocated for anyone to change their protocols in accepting clients. Everyone, prodoms and clients alike, should do business in a way that they are comfortable with. If you do not agree with my opinion on the subject, so what? No one is asking you to change protocols that are, obviously, important to you.

As far as not going tit for tat on the nonsense you are throwing me...it is just getting so absurd. Kevin Hayes/Ratamac is not my "Lapdog." It is hard not to laugh at such a strange accusation. I'm not going to get into the weeds defending myself over such nonsense.

As for your accusations that I moderate from a place of bias, that is SO off base. Before political discussion on MF became so toxic, people learned from each other. There have been times that I've changed my mind on a subject due to self research before making a point or researching a point someone brought to my attention. Just when someone thinks they know everything, they stop learning. I keep an open mind. I've never, not once, shut anyone down for having a different opinion. Not you or Soapy can point to a time that I have...because it has NEVER happened.

As for a political forum here, I'm indifferent on the subject. If the admin wants to do it, I will participate in any way I can be helpful. If not, no big deal. I came to this forum because the admin asked for my support. Some years ago, I wouldn't have had time. Now I do and am here, solely, to help out. You are looking for arguments were there are none to be had.

#20064 - 03/06/24 07:16 AM There is squabbling and the Politics forum doesn't even exist yet! [Re: DominaAdmin]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

So far there has only been a discussion about resurrecting the old Domina.Ms Politics forum and people are already squabbling.

#20065 - 03/06/24 07:25 AM Re: There is squabbling and the Politics forum doesn't even exist yet! [Re: Soapy]

Pooh-Bah

We actually agree on something, Soapy. My thoughts exactly. It does, however, seem to bring up a need for a spill over section of some sort. If you remember, the personal forum on MF came about when a former slave of an iconic Mistress was having a melt down. The original MF opened up a personal section and moved such posts to it. No one wants to see personal drama in the lobby. No one wants to be dragged into it. It's kind of like most of us have a catch all drawer in our kitchen for things we don't know what to do with...there should be a place for the drama to go to keep the main areas free of it. It may even replace locking threads when they get heated.

#20074 - 03/06/24 12:18 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: DominaAdmin]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
So from what I can see in the voting the NOs are going to win and I assume there won’t be a political forum which is fine with me because I wouldn’t take part or even read it anyway. What I don’t understand is why the posters who would like to discuss politics on a separate forum can’t have it? No one is forced to go on a site or forum they don’t want to read. As long as the political talk is kept out of the Lobby I don’t see any problem with giving the people who want to discuss politics their own separate area to do it. But whatever.

#20076 - 03/06/24 12:25 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: buffalo]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

There was a Politics forum on Domina.ms once before.

It attracted trolls to come here.

Once here the trolls branched out to trolling in the Lobby, and trolling prodommes.

I don't read every post here, but after the Politics forum was removed I haven't noticed trolls around.

Edited by Soapy (03/06/24 12:33 PM)

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Domina M, Queen Naomi, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34511 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas