Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#20006 - 03/05/24 01:16 AM Extended Sessions
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Would it be your preference to stay in Mistress/slave mode all of the way through or have intervals of play time and relax as equals time? Over the years, I've done both. Straight through for 24 hours or more and I would bring in another Dom to relieve me for sleep but also to take on the role of dungeon monitor. Playing at a deep and intense level for 24 hours or more puts both parties involved in Dom/sub space. I also had a handful of clients that became close friends. We'd to the intervals over a weekend. At times, we'd pick different locations...even renting a boat on a lake that was known to have private coves. The causal play sessions were always a blast. It was usually about two hours of play and two of relaxing together then back it. I've got to say, that was my favorite. Staying in deep headspace for an extended period would take a while to come back down. After a 3 day session that was major intense play, I was left wondering if I'd ever be normal again. After a few days, my client reached out to say that he had an amazing time but was also having trouble getting back to earth. So, my preference is combining real life, real friendship in with intervals of play. Lots of fond memories.

#20008 - 03/05/24 01:36 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
My first reaction is to say stay in Mistress/slave mode for the entire time but the longest session I’ve ever had was 4 hours so I have no experience with anything close to 24 hours or more. I’d love to do it but I highly highly doubt I ever will for both economical and logistical reasons.

Having said that the type of play you describe with breaks in between play sounds like a blast. I think for me it would depend on the Mistress, her preference and our relationship prior to the session. I would love a super intense experience of an extended session but I also like to have fun so I’d like to try both ways.

#20011 - 03/05/24 04:47 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Fascinating question. I've experienced an evening of play, followed by about 6 hours of bondage overnight and then a brief playtime before release but never 24 hours or longer.

My first inclination would be to say staying in session all the way though but the idea of breaks is also appealing. I've read of doing the latter but with keeping an undercurrents of D/s during the non session time.....going out to lunch or dinner with the sub wearing cock and ball bondage under his clothes.....maybe shopping for gear or perhaps shoes for the Domme?...having the Domme drop subtle hints in conversation or casual references about what might be to come. Although, I think perhaps more play and less downtime than a 50/50 split might be the best compromise.

On balance I think having some breaks would be interesting as it would give you that rollercoaster of anticipation about when things would start again and what might be going to happen next.

OTOH, the idea of secure restraints going on and knowing you are helpless and under her complete control for the next xx hours is also very compelling.

A very long winded way of saying both appeal for different reasons but I suspect having some breaks might be more practical. smile

Edited by furfan (03/05/24 04:52 AM)

#20033 - 03/05/24 12:03 PM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
international Online   content
Artisan

Oh, you get me going.

I love long sessions! I have enjoyed multiple sessions for up to over a week, with one single partner or with multiple partners.
The one thing that I have learnt is, long sessions need a lot of planning and preparation, but they never go according to plan, despite all the experiences and the fact that we know each others. And that is perfectly fine!

Usually we switch between intensive play and easier play and also some time off like visiting restaurants...
I have spent a full week in a strait-jacket (4 days of which without interruption and the rest with some breaks).

Overall, the dynamic in a long session is very different. Up to 3-4 hours one can run on endorphins, but not for a week. So what I call "intensive" still is in the realm of keeping the session going. Like breaking skin is a no-go, because the session just doesn't allow for taking care of an open wound.

During such long sessions I always had times where I swore to never do something so crazy ever again.
But in the end I always left it with a big grin on my face!

#20056 - 03/06/24 02:16 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: buffalo]

Pooh-Bah

It is the same for me too. Both are good, in their own way. I know your personal life wouldn't make it easy, but it would be great if you could do that some time.

#20057 - 03/06/24 02:19 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: furfan]

Pooh-Bah

Oh yeah...especially with the fetishes you've discussed here, a break could be from the intensity but be like foreplay. Shopping for furs and boots can be pricey but, watching Mistress picking out her wardrobe for the next go around and assisting? Hmmm...what would you do on a semi break that still kept you in the headspace?

#20058 - 03/06/24 02:25 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: international]

Pooh-Bah

Love it!!! Exactly my preference, if I had to choose. And, feeling like you'd never do it again...but you do...is not uncommon. I had a client who loved intense play. We'd do 2 hour sessions but after every one, he'd give me the, "I LOVED this but can't do it again. Don't take it personally speech." Then, next month, he'd make an appointment.

#20059 - 03/06/24 02:34 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

Give me the head fuck. Hell yeah! My preference would be a group setting with a designated number of Mistresses and slaves. I'd be quite happy in either role, depending on the dynamics. The causal play sounds like a kinky date. I wouldn't turn that down with the right person. But, for a formal session, sign me up for the intense program.

#20060 - 03/06/24 03:52 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I know exactly what you mean! I've done some CNC play (carefully negotiated in detail) that left me feeling like that.

#20061 - 03/06/24 04:48 AM Re: Extended Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Oh yeah...especially with the fetishes you've discussed here, a break could be from the intensity but be like foreplay. Shopping for furs and boots can be pricey but, watching Mistress picking out her wardrobe for the next go around and assisting? Hmmm...what would you do on a semi break that still kept you in the headspace?

I agree completely that the outings can have a strong sense of foreplay. Casual references to what may be to come can keep anticipation at a high level.

Another thing is that a "semi" break as you say doesn't always have to be a stop to all play or an outing. Any easing of intensity etc can be a break. In my case I'm a big fan of bondage so being left for an hour or two in strict restraints and perhaps a hood can constitute a "break" while maintaining the D/s vibe. Maybe something relatively comfortable like a bondage bag or straitjacket? Maybe just in shackles and caged?

That gives the Domme a bit of a break too. With a good quality baby monitor she could go off to another room, get comfortable, have a meal, watch a show, work online....whatever.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34560 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova