Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19933 - 03/02/24 07:57 AM Food in Play?
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I've always been interested in the Domme demonstrating both her total control and my helplessness in a wide variety of ways. In many sessions I've experienced degradation as part of this display. "Challenging" food eaten with hands restrained, either from a dog dish ,directly from the floor or off the soles of her boots after it was ground underfoot. I've been forced to consume overripe banana in this last way

I see frequent references to sploshing but I think this is slightly different as it seems to be more about smearing on the body and "forced" consumption is not always involved.

A lot of what I've experienced has often had Mistress's golden as an ingredient . Among the most memorable was dry dog kibble soaked in golden overnight in the fridge to form a sort of runny gruel. A mixture of Broccoli, Cabbage and Kale boiled to mush, blitzed in a blender and served cold with a "warm golden garnish" also stands out.

Wondering if many have played this way? Dommes, is this a fairly uncommon request? Does anyone have favourite "slave slop" recipes?

I remember seeing a twitter post from Michell lacy saying she was busy making slave stew in preparation for the next day's extended session. Would love to know the recipe!

#19950 - 03/03/24 11:00 AM Re: Food in Play? [Re: furfan]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
From what I have been told, pet food can be harmful to humans. High levels of bone meal can cut the gut - or something like that. I used to use Dinty Moore beet stew, served cold in a dog bowl. Smelled like hell and looked like dog food - probably tasted like it too.

For a recent clip, Ezada and I had a sub eat the rinds left from our watermelon eating.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74153/28413653/slave-becomes-a-spittoon-for-our-seeds

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#19961 - 03/03/24 02:56 PM Re: Food in Play? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
broom Online   content
Artisan

there is nothing quite as disgusting as cold dinty moore beef stew. i find the concept of a Lady as refined and cultured as Yourself handling such vile fare is beyond revolting.

#19967 - 03/03/24 08:13 PM Re: Food in Play? [Re: furfan]
Ms_Gia_Peccato Online   content

Occasional

I have served very special doggy bags of a very spacial kind of breakfast to go.

A nice dinner the night before has always been My favorite recipe.

#19976 - 03/04/24 05:28 AM Re: Food in Play? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
From what I have been told, pet food can be harmful to humans. High levels of bone meal can cut the gut - or something like that. I used to use Dinty Moore beet stew, served cold in a dog bowl. Smelled like hell and looked like dog food - probably tasted like it too.

For a recent clip, Ezada and I had a sub eat the rinds left from our watermelon eating.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74153/28413653/slave-becomes-a-spittoon-for-our-seeds

Interesting, I had not heard that before. Google seaches suggest it is probably safe although with a slightly higher chance of getting contamination issues that with "human" foods. Longer term nutritional issues would arise but obviously not a factor if it was only for a day or two.

Agree on cold Dinty Moore as being a great idea, eek

I've never experienced it but I have read an account of a Domme using a cold Big Mac that she dropped on the floor and then stepped on... grin

#19986 - 03/04/24 10:35 AM Re: Food in Play? [Re: broom]

Veteran

All I did was dump it in a bowl, but it would smell up the whole Dungeon!

#19987 - 03/04/24 10:37 AM Re: Food in Play? [Re: furfan]

Veteran

I've never researched it, but many years ago a guy died (or was hospitalized - don't remember) during a hazing incident where he was made to eat dogfood. The story stuck with me, so I never incorporated pet foods into pet play or humiliation play.

#19995 - 03/04/24 01:10 PM Re: Food in Play? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Fair enough. Sounds like you came up with other good options that you were comfortable with.

#19997 - 03/04/24 04:22 PM Re: Food in Play? [Re: furfan]
international Online   content
Artisan

The Mad Cow Disease in the UK started with feeding brain with misfolded prions to cows.
Since then, I am not eating brain anymore - particularly human :-)
Animal food can contain brain...

#20066 - 03/06/24 07:42 AM Re: Food in Play? [Re: furfan]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta
I LOVE making use of food in play. I always tell subs to bring a snack (for aftercare) but also because food can be a LOT of fun.

Just yesterday I locked a sub in a cage and threw popcorn at him. Then made him eat it off the floor.

I have a dream to "starve" someone, tie them to a table, and eat fried chicken right next to them. Then punish them for any drooling or stomach growling.

Having them feed me, be a table for me, eat from my toes.... it goes on and on and on. I LOVE food. And not just for sploshing. Lol.

Edited by Madam Jess (03/06/24 07:42 AM)

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34557 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas