by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#19985 - 03/04/24 10:30 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I agree, soaps. One of the reasons I pulled away for about a year (aside from moving) was I got really tired of that one guy that was constantly stirring the pot. He would be banned and just mask his IP and sign up again. And I loathed reading his thinly veiled misogynist posts in the lobby - and most of is posts were either political or derogatory to women. Maybe he went away because there was no political forum?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#19988 - 03/04/24 10:40 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

If I'm thinking of the same poster, he was a resident troll on MF too. He'd troll anywhere. It wasn't a political motivation for him. He eventually got banned on both MF and here. Even the new screen names, that were obviously him, were shut down to the point that he finally gave up. Kind of sad that is how someone gets their jollies.

#19990 - 03/04/24 11:03 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
international Online   content
Artisan

Hello Cheyenne

My comment "Why would one expect civilized behavior in a political forum when the politicians who most popular are those who are the least civilized?" was half jokingly.

I never understood why there was a political section in first place, why not one on cooking, cars, music... ? But I get the spill-over explanation, though I am not sure whether "toxicity" isn't just in the nature of the topic.

Also: I absolutely love your contributions to this site. It is for this reason that I wouldn't want your energy to be drained on a political forum.
It almost requires a masochist to moderate such a swamp - and last time I watched one of your videos, you didn't come over as such smile
(Unfortunately I have missed out to session with you, so only videos)

#19992 - 03/04/24 11:09 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
That was him - nomasks - but he had a ton of other handles.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#19993 - 03/04/24 12:00 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Come for the political trolling, stay for the misogynistic attacks.

#19994 - 03/04/24 12:08 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
The moderators had limited rights. I had no ability to suspend or ban posters. Even when horrible things were being said, if I removed a post, it was a big deal and frowned on.

Is DominaAdmin thinking of give the mods of the proposed second Political forum here more power?

Quote:

If memory serves, you said, on MF, that you had asked the admin here not to let me moderate and said I would be heavy on censorship.

I did write that. No insult to you, that is still my opinion. If DominaAdmin decides to create another Politics forum here I will not use it, though not for that reason alone.

#19996 - 03/04/24 03:32 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: DominaAdmin]
EvedLeNashim Online   content
Occasional

My personal opinion is it's terrible idea. We are inundated with news everywhere we turn. Some of us prefer to come here to escape that.

Just my two shekels worth.

#19998 - 03/04/24 04:29 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Soapy]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I don't know what the admin's thoughts are on the subject. It is his forum to admin and, as a guest here, I will support whatever he does. I do find it unreasonable to put someone in a position of responsibility with no authority. But, I'm along for the ride here and support the forum, however it is.

What is the basis for you claiming that I would wrongfully censor people? In all of the years that I was a moderator on MF, never once did I censor or ban anyone. I was an admin on All Star Doms, never once did I censor or ban anyone. For you to try to prevent me from being a moderator here, was irrational. Certainly, you have the right to do whatever you want. But, I find it so bizarre. It would be nice to hear what you based your claims on.

As far as bringing back the political forum here goes, I'm indifferent on the subject. I do believe it would be good to have a spill over section. But, only if malicious trolls are no more or less permitted than they are in the lobby and other areas. The funny trolls and even the ones that are provocative, looking for a reaction, don't bother me. They are a benefit to the eco systme of discussion forums. But, someone with stated malicious intention? No.

#20002 - 03/05/24 12:15 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
We have read all the opinions. It's time for a vote. The votes will be counted in three days.

Domina.ms Admin

#20007 - 03/05/24 01:23 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: DominaAdmin]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I simply voted yes in the poll but I’ve been meaning to reply here. I rarely went on the political forum on max to read it and posted even less if at all. I just don’t have the energy or desire to read these debates or take part. I probably won’t take part here. But I think if people want to discuss politics in a separate political forum it’s fine. Go for it. No one is forcing anyone to read it or take part. I don’t see what the big deal is and it’s also a place to move stuff that’s borderline political and gets out of hand in the lobby. The last thing I’ll add is it needs to be moderated to keep things somewhat civil and people who become abusive blocked and I’d hope it will live or die on its own merits depending on whether it turns to shit.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34498 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller