Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19900 - 02/28/24 11:10 AM Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

I also like the objectification FTT videos. Some of my favorites are (I'm linking to their paid stores as to not take part in the unauthorized distributions that we all know are out there):

Mistress Anna: https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=1573

Love this description:

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, even for a pig, TOILET PIG. So even though I have to go to the gym I graciously take the time to feed my perverted toilet pig.
I know it seems cruel, but if all you will ever be in life is a TOILET then showing you sympathy and encouraging false hopes of ever being considered human by me is by far more cruel than simply using you like the toilet you are. So, fashionable as I am, I do not always get dressed up when I use my toilet. I don't get dressed up for a pig.
"

Medea: https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=2764

Gaia: https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=572

Sara Stahl of Die Sadistin: https://www.sadistinsarastahl.com/photos.aspx (German)

Zephy: https://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=2673
Zephy has a fitness model's physique, and she seems to enjoy using her slave as a toilet

Who did I miss?

#19973 - 03/04/24 02:49 AM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Chamberpot]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

These are all great, I was aware of all but one.
Thank you for sharing!

po

#19974 - 03/04/24 02:58 AM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Chamberpot]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I have found that being treated as if I'm human in the session pulls me out of subspace. The best party toilet scenes that have been put together for me, have had primary focus of the participants elsewhere, such as in photo shoots, other sessions, or just a general get together with food and drink, with me there just to use as required, silent, and (hopefully) reliable at my task.

I've almost saved up enough and am going to request a scene in late March or early April. I'm a little claustrophobic so being bound tight in the toilet setup scares me, which is also good, don't want to be too comfortable, and the Dommes that do this for me get a kick out of it.

po

#19989 - 03/04/24 10:55 AM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Poester]
Occasional

Originally Posted By Poester
I have found that being treated as if I'm human in the session pulls me out of subspace. The best party toilet scenes that have been put together for me, have had primary focus of the participants elsewhere

I know where you are coming from, but I miss a bit of the 'personal message' delivered when it is a party scene instead of a 1-on-1.

According to legend there were/are studios with multiple doms where you can pay to be the toilet all day long. I would guess that this involves hours of waiting, punctuating by occasional usage.

I've also heard of scenes where your Mistress puts you in the toilet box, leaves the room, and another Mistress, whom you have never seen before, comes in and uses you, wordlessly, exactly as she would use a regular toilet. That is a nice simulation of the party scene, imho.

Good luck with your upcoming scene. Let us know how it works out.

#20104 - 03/07/24 03:59 AM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Chamberpot]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Yeah those definitely do it for me.
Even the waiting works for me.

I did some sessions before these retrained objectification ones and found that I was easily pulled out of sub-space by interaction.

In the Party Sessions the Domme doing the rigging gave me, barely, access to an air horn (LOL) to only be used in emergencies if I couldn't talk or breath because of the realities of the situation. If you want to feel like you're drowning in piss, you probably don't want to actually drown in piss. Breath Control, Extreme Sensory Overload, Ignore Fetish. I'm even wondering what it would be like with Auditory and Visual Cut off for a more pure two senses experience. Probably too much.

po

#20149 - 03/09/24 01:34 PM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Chamberpot]
Aztoilet Online   content

Scatprincess/Domprincess did some objectification videos. I personally like their brutal forced consumption videos more. Thats why I liked Lady Chantal/scatmovieworld because a lot of videos they would just torment the slave and force feed them. Seemed to get off on the slave not enjoying it which is what I like

#20150 - 03/09/24 02:45 PM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Aztoilet]
international Online   content
Artisan

Couldn't agree more!

#20171 - 03/10/24 10:59 AM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Aztoilet]
Occasional

I agree, Lady Chantal is amazing and a joy to watch. She seems to be able to go so fast...she just squats over the guy's face for a half second and then right away he has a pile of her defecation covering his mouth. And yes, she seems just fine with that, regardless of her reaction.

Another excellent force feed provider is Sara Stahl of Die Sadistin. She will shit in the guy's mouth and then hold her hand over his mouth if he starts gagging. She seems to really enjoy it, especially if it has a strong effect on the guy.

#20172 - 03/10/24 11:42 AM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Chamberpot]
Aztoilet Online   content

Yes Sarah Stahl is awesome too. She seems to like shoving it down her slaves throat with her hand which is so hot. Celeste de Monial is another. Sadly they have all left the scene, at least as pro dommes. There also all in Europe which is far for me. I wish there were Dommes like that in the US

Edited by Aztoilet (03/10/24 11:46 AM)

#20194 - 03/13/24 10:28 AM Re: Personal Favorite Styles Of The FTT Video STars [Re: Aztoilet]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

how do you see the videos or clips, if any, of Sarah Stahl?

I have been to her website but do not see links to clips!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34573 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria