04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#19939 - 03/03/24 07:08 AM The Political Forum
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
We have had many requests to resurrect the deceased "Political Discussion Forum" now that the Hang is gone. We understand this is an election year and politics are on Members minds.

We are all for it, if everyone participating behaves!

Remember Domina.Ms is a Domme Board! While you might not agree with the Mistresses on the Board, you will treat them with respect.

Let's hear your opinion.

Domina.ms Admin

#19940 - 03/03/24 08:15 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: DominaAdmin]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I'm in all the way.

#19942 - 03/03/24 09:24 AM No Thank You. [Re: DominaAdmin]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

The News & Politics forum was a disease on MaxFisch.com.

The Politics forum here on The Buzz was such a problem that even Cheyenne asked for it to be removed.

If you want more traffic buy the maxfisch.com domain when it expires in July. Set it up to redirect here.

Edited by Soapy (03/03/24 09:34 AM)

#19943 - 03/03/24 10:01 AM Re: No Thank You. [Re: Soapy]
owned Online   content

Loc: USA
I'm new here, but why politics? Traffic? Sounds more like a catalyst for subs and Dominas to insult each other and drive off the last few Mistresses who regularly appear on this site. I don't know about anyone else but I joined this site to learn more about the scene and ESCAPE stuff like politics.

No one ever changed anyone's mind about their political positions via social media or forums like this. If you want to learn more about the issues, the candidates, the corruption, etc. read/watch/visit stations and sites covering politics and form your own opinions. And if you want to try and sway public opinion, join a political party or lobbying group.

I will now get off my soap box and return to serving my Mistress, where I belong.

#19944 - 03/03/24 10:03 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: DominaAdmin]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I'm all in. You will get the MF participants....probably. But, any trolls who come over with stated intentions of causing harm and harassment need to be taken out. Even MF took those trolls out.

#19945 - 03/03/24 10:14 AM Re: No Thank You. [Re: owned]

Pooh-Bah

The reason MF set it up was because it was overtaking the lobby. Sadly, politics comes into play with way too many conversations these days. There have been times that I've not commented on in the lobby or health section because it would open the door to political conversation. Allowing it but keeping the conversation in it's own section makes sense. But, it has to be moderated. Anyone trolling, harassing or having the stated intention of causing trouble, needs to be warned, suspended and, then, as a last resort removed from the forum.

#19949 - 03/03/24 10:55 AM Re: The Political Forum [Re: DominaAdmin]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Personally I think it's a bad idea. It only seemed to cause problems in the past. I never participated in the political forum, but the animosity would sometimes spill over into the lobby.

The only time I think it's appropriate to discuss politics here is when it directly affects the adult industry - like FOSTA/SESTA, the closing of backpage, things like that - and I am ok with that being discussed in the Lobby.

Thoughts?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#19958 - 03/03/24 01:51 PM Re: No Thank You. [Re: owned]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I agree with most of that so I don't understand why you are replying with your opinion to me.

#19959 - 03/03/24 01:52 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Cheyenne]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

What will be different this time?

#19960 - 03/03/24 02:27 PM Re: The Political Forum [Re: Soapy]

Pooh-Bah

If it were up to me, trolls from MF with the stated intention to bring harm to the site would not be permitted to run amok. They would be warned privately, suspended if it persisted and eventually banned if it came to it. Allowing this type of behavior the last go around chased off so many posters that I don't know if a political section would would be worth a round two. But, it was off to a great start with civil and interesting exchanges of all opinions until the MF troll twins started up. I was not free to moderate so it went to hell with even me giving up and feeling as if it wasn't fair to rest of the forum to have such a train wreck here.

It could be attempted again, with proper moderation. If someone doesn't want to join in, they can simply ignore it. I do think it is good for a spill over. Recently there was a conversation on trans doms that, just as one example, turned political in the lobby. Some topics are bound to. Than admin will come to a decision that he feels is right for this forum. DomSpeak.com still needs some tweaking, but it is functioning and has a political section. The only rule there is be reasonably civil. So far, everyone has been great. It doesn't take much not to be a jerk to other posters. There will be some sparring. On MF, Ted and I were always picking on each other. But, were quite friendly privately. He's actually popped up on DomSpeak. Any forum will get some sparring and lively debate. Malicious trolling is what will wreck a forum.

My two cents anyway.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34573 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller