by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#19912 - 02/29/24 02:38 AM Dommes of the Past
Sid Online   content

This was one of best posting references to Dommes of the past that I put on Max Fisch. I’m sure it will be an endless source of personal stories and memories of a bygone era.

http://www.sm-201.org/a/Legends_of_Dominance_Cross_Reference

#19914 - 02/29/24 06:00 AM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Sid]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Fascinating! While many of the listings predate my most active years I recognize many of the names and have actually played with two of them (Papillion and Patricia Marsh) Interestingly, one of those was among the most memorable sessions I've ever had and the other a complete flop.

I guess you never know.....

Edited by furfan (02/29/24 06:01 AM)

#19922 - 02/29/24 01:05 PM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Sid]
Ms_Gia_Peccato Online   content

Occasional

That's an awesome link, thank you for sharing it! I have been served by subs who mentioned serving some of the women found on that reference. It was truly awesome to read about them.

#19923 - 02/29/24 04:07 PM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Sid]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

WOW, what a great link, thanks for posting it. SO MANY LEGENDS!

While I know most only by reputation, there are a few names of Dommes on there that I had the opportunity to meet and session with. Also, more than a few locals mentioned that I also got to visit in person.

Thanks for bring back so many great memories.
Jack

#19929 - 03/01/24 04:19 PM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Sid]
ChicagoSlicker Online   content

Amazing site- two names i was surprised not to see -
Mistress Renee from Philly and Mistress Avalon in NYC
but an amazing archive nonetheless!

#19931 - 03/02/24 05:09 AM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Sid]
Bound ashtray Man Online   content

Great link. It was wonderful to read about amazing Mistresses that gave me my first experiences. Countess Denica, Mistress Mir , Patricia Marsh and Jacqueline English. Amazing powerful woman I will never forget

#20022 - 03/05/24 08:18 AM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: ChicagoSlicker]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I agree, but I also wonder if some Dommes want to fade into obscurity.

#20026 - 03/05/24 09:05 AM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Domina M]
owned Online   content

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By Domina M

I agree Domina M, and it is far more difficult to fade away than ever before. In the early 2000s, with social media and websites in their relative infancy, it was easier to disappear. People change, relationships change, etc., etc.

A decade ago I tried to find some of the Mistresses I served, but lost track of, in NYC from the late '90s to early '00s. I found three, at least two on Fetlife. One was still active and I saw her two, three more times. She's out of the biz now. Another said played "when I'm in the mood" as she put it, but left the city and seemed to be looking for a lifestyle arrangement in her home state. A third had an old listing on Fetlife and by dumb luck saw my message. She was still interested, but it was strictly under the radar since she had a new career.

Another Mistress I knew on the East Side who sessioned out of her luxury studio apartment from the mid 1990s until around 2002 or so. She was special, traditional Domina, and very classy. She advertised once in print with a picture and online. B&W picture with gigantic sunglasses. Mostly she was in the then classified section of New York magazine, when it took personal or BDSM ads. No pics.

I called for a session, we set up a time for the next day and she mentioned she had some news. She had some rare sherry waiting for me - I never drank with her during sessions - and the Mistress explained she was leaving the city to go out of state and care for her aging father. We toasted each other and had a session. At the end we kissed each other on the cheek and she gave me a great hug, saying goodbye. I made sure I threw away her number. The Mistress was able to fade away, never saw an ad for her again. Wherever she is I hope she's alive, well and happy.

#20028 - 03/05/24 10:07 AM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Domina M]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Domina M

That's a good point. I know of at least 2 Dommes who were in graduate school either at the masters or Phd level. Both retired after graduation and moved on to their next career.

I mentioned one of them who I'd seen in the early 2000's in a "greatest ever" thread on MF. She later PM'ed me there to say thanks for the complement, that she had fond memories and mentioned she was living a quiet life as an "unlikely trophy wife".... (her words not mine and said with a smiley)

Things like that make me understand why some Dommes choose not to show their face online. You never know what the rest of your life is going to look like.

#20055 - 03/06/24 01:23 AM Re: Dommes of the Past [Re: Sid]
llf Online   content
Occasional

I went to some of those dommes. The stories attached weren't anything like their sessions and style.

Many many dommes are missing from that list.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34490 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn