I was trolling around earlier today just to see who was around in NY for a Thanksgiving weekend session. I'm usually the host of the feast over the years with family and friends coming from down the block and out of town. By Saturday morning, especially 15 or so years ago, I had too much turkey, too many houseguests, too much family... too much of a good thing. wink

You really had to be a regular in the pre-Internet days to get a session on that weekend. I would go Christmas shopping and then sessioned. I was lucky enough to know two ladies from the early '90s to early '00s who usually had enough family, friends, etc. and were ready to session, and the sessions were typically a little longer than usual and most like visiting a friend than a typical session during the rest of the year. It could be the time of year and the fact that both sessioned in their apts. or private spaces.

I served Mistress Melora more than anyone else on that weekend back then. I found her in a New York magazine ad around 1993 or '94 and had an apartment in the East 60s of Manhattan. Full figured, tall and busty, she had alabaster skin and long red hair. She came from the south and allowed me to serve her early in the morning and she would do some one sided wrestling (I'm 6' 1" and 230 lbs.), foot and body worship and it was sensual, intense and wonderfully fun. I knew her until she left NYC in the early 2000s to go back to the Carolinas.

Another Mistress, in the same area, the East 70s was Dawn. She sessioned out of her apartment which was an upscale pre-WWII apartment building. She was very discrete. Dawn told me she owned and eventually sold a health food store in the Village and back then was recently divorced. I took pictures of her for some ads I never did see. Dawn advertised for massage, but was dominant and did roleplay. I met her in the mid-1990s, again through New York magazine and was in around 50 or so back then. She was around 5' 5" without heels, blonde, slightly olive skin if I recall and very busty. She looked like a late '50s or early '60s movie star, and had strict limits. But I could worship her up to a point and she was what I call "mature gorgeous." (I was 10 or 15 years her junior at the time.) I dropped out of the scene for a time around 2001 or 2002 and never kept her phone number. She stopped advertising and I guess moved on, I hope healthy and happy.

I miss those ladies and those times.

Did anyone here ever meet Mistress Melora or Mistress Dawn? Do any dominas or subs here have any stories about Thanksgiving weekend sessions and how special they are?