by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#165 - 10/28/15 07:24 AM clips being scripted or not . . .
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

One or more dommes who post here or at MF have stated clearly that
all their clips are scripted and arranged beforehand and one or more who have posted at MF state the opposite on her or their websites, without arguing the point on a discussion forum. (A person might not even have realized that domme xyz posts unscripted session clips unless he or she has gone to her or their websites and read that . . . If you see her, you know ahead of time that clips may be created, at least some times . . . depending on preferences . . . On the other hand, at MF she did not post very much and never got into an argument with anyone about creating unscripted clips.)

What preferences do people have in viewing or creating clips?

I have seen "semi-unscripted" clips . . . by semi-unscripted I mean those in which the reactions and choices of the sub are completely unscripted . . . and in which the sub maybe can even end the torment early . . . I've seen others in which the domme gave more of a caning or whipping than expected without a possible safeword or early ending . . . The "theme" was set and known to people beforehand, but how long it would last or safewording or ending was left unknown . . .

I watch 5 or 10 times as many "semi-unscripted" scenes are more completely scripted . . . Scenes that seem to me completely scripted don't interest me as much, though I at times watch them.

In a series of different scripts, if I see that a guy safeworded out then I somewhat think that they are more genuine . . . and I am more inclined to buy and see that one . . .

In fact, at clips4sale I just searched for safeword; ha!
We Found 0 Clips below With "safeword" In This Studio.....please search again or Click Here to see all clips in this studio . . .

#166 - 10/28/15 07:47 AM Re: clips being scripted or not . . . [Re: ztrade]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
I don't care if a video is scritped or not, I only want it to show me what the mistress looks like and that she's good at what I enjoy in session. And I expect that most of us are lilke this, unless the script is really hokey.

I had to laugh when I was over Snow Mercy's knee and she told me that I wouldn't be good as a subject in a video (not that I asked) because I didn't get red fast enough - and believe me, she was trying! I replied that I figured they used makeup. She laughed and replied that, at least in her videos (most of which are scripted) what you see is what they got.

#168 - 10/28/15 09:17 AM Re: clips being scripted or not . . . [Re: ztrade]
dominion Offline

really there isn't much that a slave needs to know before hand, so to be that doesn't really matter. unless he's pretending to be in pain or acting (which will be obvious).

what is more important is the domme, and for them to make a good video, i think a script would help.

#182 - 10/28/15 08:54 PM Re: clips being scripted or not . . . [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I only script for a clip if it is a custom. Those can get very specific, ask for specific equipment, in a specific order with specific words from the Domme and specific reactions from the sub, well you get the point. They are the most difficult to film for me.

Most of my clips are at least semi-unscripted -if not completely unscripted. My preference is to start with an idea or a premise and take it from there. Many of my clips are with multiple Dommes, so I just make sure we are all on the same page. "This is going to be a ballbusting clip. The premise is we catch film sub in our dungeon snooping around and we string him up from this point and take turns punishing his balls." That's pretty much it. We have fun with it and let it go where it wants to go naturally and it ends when it feels right.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#185 - 10/28/15 10:14 PM Re: clips being scripted or not . . . [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Yes; I wish to thank you. Some of your clips definitely look interesting or fun. . .

There is the Hungarian or Bulgarian place that has had some interesting filming ideas:
1) persons/women engage in "casting" for the chance to be in a caning movie--they take 50 strokes or give up along the way;
2) several persons have a contest of trivia and the losers are caned 50 strokes;
3) a person in a regular caning film talks back at the domme and gets an extra 20 or 30 strokes . . . maybe or maybe not "scripted" in advance;
4) somewhat experienced pain recipients are placed in a Milgram experiment situation in which a regular member of the public afflicts them with pain, believing that they are part of a psychological memory improvement experiment . . .

In browsing some of your clips at clips4sale, one of your ideas is forced to cum and eat it . . . Ha! It will be nice to see more of this type!

#187 - 10/29/15 01:33 AM Re: clips being scripted or not . . . [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By ztrade

There is the Hungarian or Bulgarian place that has had some interesting filming ideas:
1) persons/women engage in "casting" for the chance to be in a caning movie--they take 50 strokes or give up along the way;

I am pretty sure that you are referring to Mood Castings a subsidiary of Mood Pictures, which is Hungarian. I've seen three of those films. In all of them the caner (Female) starts with an interview of the recipient. There are a lot of questions about sex life looking for the unusual not necessarily BDSM related. One of the recipients was forced to stop after only a few strokes. The other two made it all the way through. One was cursing her own mother during the caning drawing an admonishment from the caner.

#192 - 10/29/15 09:54 AM Re: clips being scripted or not . . . [Re: ztrade]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Do you mean "one of the recipients insisted they stop after only a few strokes" or "the domme was forced to stop after only a few strokes"?

Or, "one of the recipients choose to stop after only a few strokes," or, "the pain was bad enough that one of the recipients felt she couldn't go on and it was forcing her to stop?"

Obviously, in the caning castings, no one really claims to be forced to do anything . . . the recipients can stop or proceed as they wish . . .

though it is true, when the domme is asked by a recipient to go easier on her, the domme says, often, "I can't do that," meaning, that won't work for this casting . . . but recipients know they can stop.

#199 - 10/29/15 04:53 PM Re: clips being scripted or not . . . [Re: ztrade]
do not go Offline

Loc: Western Europe
In my opinion something like a rough planing must exist, so the the cameraman can do his work better - unless the camera stands on tripod, obviously.

Shout Box

Who's Online
310 registered (Chuck123, Chi61, artiemus1, Soapy, 2Balls1Cock, Cheyenne, T-bone, international, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Mistress Tissa, DominaAdmin, Dominions, broom, DommeLynx, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, Gil, HenryB, marstoy, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, langerr, painslut, denali, schrads, Old_Timer_FL, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32808 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn