04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#19826 - 02/21/24 11:44 AM A valid alternative?
Subaddict Online   content

I have a question about toilet training. I don't think I could handle that act, despite it being a terrific fantasy. However, what about the prospect of using fake feces? The idea is that a dominatrix would empty out with an enema and then inject a batch of prepared, edible, look-alike shit into herself. Then, the slave could enjoy his mistress squatting over him in heels and shitting in his mouth. Ideally, a slave would receive 90% of his nutrition in this way, although that would be very hard to arrange for, since one dominatrix can't keep doing this every day. But imagine how psychologically effective and wonderful it would be when your very life depends on her ass.

Would a serious dominatrix conceivably perform this act, or is this out of character? Not sure if this is qualifies as a legitimate FTT topic, but I am hoping it is close enough to post it here.

#19837 - 02/22/24 11:02 AM Re: A valid alternative? [Re: Subaddict]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

I come from a similar place, I don't think that I can handle my most powerful fantasy. I also worry about the health risks of consumption.

But I see a couple of problems with your idea. One is that most mistresses would not want to inject a batch of foreign material into themselves. And to me, it would be sort of a buzz kill if the dominant mistress would do such a thing on my behalf.

Also, you are still going to have to deal with fecal material unless it was a super efficient enema.

Where I come out it, I would prefer that she just goes on my face, the old fashioned way. No ingestion. I can get a real buzz out of her laughing while my I lie there with my face covered.

One time, with her shit still streaking my face, the mistress ordered me to come with her into the bathroom and I was told to clean her ass until it was spotless and passed inspection. Then, and only then, could I tend to the fact that my face was streaked with her shit.

#19838 - 02/22/24 12:18 PM Re: A valid alternative? [Re: Chamberpot]

Yeah, that is sort of what I was thinking. Cleaning out and injecting oneself full would likely be experienced as a submissive behavior. On the other hand, since it would be done prior to session, couldn't the dom/sub relationship be protected?

Doms often advertise with language indicating their desire to curate the perfect scene a sub seeks. So the nature of the relationship is hazy to me because the fun lies in serving her impulses, not the other way around.

I think your ability to take defecation on your face is terrific and I'm glad you are able to enjoy that much, even if you can't go all the way. I hope your mistress gets real satisfaction from it.

#19839 - 02/22/24 01:50 PM Re: A valid alternative? [Re: Subaddict]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

It depends on the Domme. Some Dommes are very methodical and technical in their approach are so are stoked about crafting a never before accomplished absolutely "perfect" scene based on a Subs Fantasy Scenario. Others would want a scene to evolve more organically and would not enjoy overthinking it and/or too many "instructions". Some are in the middle. Just ask.

po

#19842 - 02/23/24 05:39 AM Re: A valid alternative? [Re: Subaddict]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I have used several alternative training methods when dealing with enthusiasts. I believe conditioning is extremely important. I have partially inserted everything form chocolate bars, to a Slim Jim.

My mantra is "You will eat from my ass"

#19845 - 02/23/24 08:23 AM Re: A valid alternative? [Re: Subaddict]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Rather than using fake feces, why not have your Mistress deposit her offering directly on your face and not consume? FTT is such a visual fetish. Watching it happen is a big part of the thrill. Actually consuming is where the risk, challenge and (very real) suffering come in.

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#19849 - 02/23/24 12:27 PM Re: A valid alternative? [Re: kinkybootbeast]

I could do that at some point. But I want to edge myself and consume it as she pushes it out while she verbalizes filth to maximize the perversion.

I love this website.

#19850 - 02/23/24 12:30 PM Re: A valid alternative? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By kinkybootbeast
Rather than using fake feces, why not have your Mistress deposit her offering directly on your face and not consume? FTT is such a visual fetish. Watching it happen is a big part of the thrill. Actually consuming is where the risk, challenge and (very real) suffering come in.

That is my guiding philosophy as well. Especially if the Mistress is using a comfortable toilet seat. I've had some wonderful moments lying underneath one while the Mistress casually reads a magazine and occasionally taunts me about what is about to come and why I am down there waiting patiently. The moment when a Mistress shits on your face is still pretty extreme. She can then have you lie there as long as she wishes. So, you get probably 95% of the thrill of consuming with a much lower percentage of risk.

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Queen Naomi, Soapy, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34495 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot