by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#1984 - 11/20/16 11:33 PM Another Wonderful time w Mistress Roxy Jezel
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
i recently had the pleasure of serving the beautiful & talented Mistress Roxy Jezel.
She is a consummate professional, yet has a very playful and fun side – okay definitely some evil in there too!! The professional part comes out with Her vast knowledge of kinks, and Her skill set relating to them. She has the knowledge and training to avoid some dangerous situations that may be found with a lesser experienced Domme. If a sub can effectively communicate the type of session they are looking for, it is a given that Mistress Roxy has experience in it, and will work with the sub to create a fantastic session! My desires are primarily relating to CBT, and man is Mistress Roxy good at it!!! During our session there was electro play with a violet wand, sounding, hanging of weights and stretching, bondage of C&B, stomping, whacking, and even a “pendulum” item that has a quite a bit of weight being swung against my C&B!! Yikes!! i also enjoy worship, and Mistress Roxy allowed me the privilege of worshiping Her “stinky” feet, and put Her panties over my face. Wonderful! In the past, Mistress has done pegging with me, severe whipping, and other forms of torture!
We all have our opinion of what makes a Woman beautiful, but for me it is exactly what Mistress Roxy possesses. Confidence and power, yet playful & creative as well. my favorite part of this session was when She decided to play a little “Trivial Pursuit” with me. Such anticipation! Of course any questions i did not answer correctly were severely punished with a swing of the heavy pendulum to my balls!! As for physical beauty, Mistress Roxy is fit and petite. i love having a feminine Woman have complete and total control over me. Her British accent is another mega bonus to the package that is Mistress Roxy Jezel! So sultry! Add to that Her long dark hair, beautiful natural breasts, and Her big, controlling dark brown eyes, and i am lost in Her spell!! i cannot recommend Her more highly. Do yourself a favor, and serve Her when She is in town!!!

#1986 - 11/22/16 02:29 PM Re: Another Wonderful time w Mistress Roxy Jezel [Re: jacky b]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
Here are the links for Mistress Roxy Jezel:

https://twitter.com/MistressRoxyJ

http://www.mistressroxyjezel.com/

Sorry i forgot them in the first post!

She is traveling quite a bit lately, but is in CA now.

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, Domina M, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Cheyenne, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32005 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova