Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#19805 - 02/19/24 06:05 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: buffalo]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Agreed. There were some fascinating old threads and reviews on Max.

I remember a poster named -h- who was a regular with Amanda Wildefyre posting about extended (60+ hours) heavy bondage CNC sessions with her......amazing!

I also got a very nice PM from a then retired Domme I had played with years earlier after after I had mentioned her in a thread about "some past greats you have played with"

Max was far from all bad despite the experiences of some on here. My experience of exchanges with Dommes and subs were overwhelmingly respectful, on topic and interesting. I can only recall one or two instances that were otherwise and fortunately it was just a matter of ignoring their posts and moving on to other topics.

#19810 - 02/19/24 02:03 PM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: furfan]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I'm not going to beat this dead horse to death. But you weren't a young struggling (to pay the rent) Dominatrix-student. I was!

How would you like a site (relating to your vocation) where vicious, passive-aggressive, "subs" and jealous, old bariatric, Dommes could rip you apart!

Men-subs on these boards are anonymous! To quote the bard, "He jests at scars that never felt a wound."

#19813 - 02/19/24 07:59 PM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: furfan]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’ll use the same terminology here as Miss Rose Woods. Beating a dead horse to death. MF is gone and doesn’t look like it’s coming back. I think a separate and important issue is how to deal with trolls on a board like this. Imo ideally no one responds to the troll and they get frustrated and eventually give up. If someone is being attacked a posters can respond around a troll in support. But in reality it’s not that simple. Someone is going to respond and that’s what these assholes want and it just spirals down and some of these people have nothing better to do than sit at their computer and register under multiple names and carry on talking shit. Thus Max withered and I’ve beaten the dead horse some more. I could keep going in circles but I’ll stop.

#19822 - 02/20/24 11:07 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: Soapy]
tosser Online   content

The amazing thing is not that it died, but that it lived so long.

Guess I'm here now.

#19824 - 02/20/24 02:25 PM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: tosser]

Enthusiast

Glad to have you... We actually have walking, talking, Dommes, on board grin

#19846 - 02/23/24 09:07 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: Soapy]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

I'm sad about Max going down for good. It's true that most of the dommes had departed (for good reason) and it was a forgone conclusion that one day it would go down and not come back up. Many times when it did, I wondered if that would be it. In later years, I derived the most value from speaking with other subs. I made some very good friends on Max, guys who I am still friends with today. In fact, I just spoke with one of them this morning. It's true there were some bad apples on MF, but there were also some really nice guys on that site. Many of them seem to have moved over here, so perhaps we've found a new home. smile

Edited by kinkybootbeast (02/23/24 09:10 AM)

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#19847 - 02/23/24 09:23 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

... and some of the less than nice people haven't come here. Hopefully there is no "yet" involved. :-)

#19848 - 02/23/24 09:25 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: Soapy]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

Originally Posted By Soapy
... and some of the less than nice people haven't come here. Hopefully there is no "yet" involved. :-)

Yep. I absolutely and emphatically concur! grin

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#19857 - 02/25/24 05:45 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: kinkybootbeast]

Enthusiast

I don't think we will be seeing the vast majority of the mf "shit slingers." Hell, most of the really bad ones were senior citizens back in late 90s! It's hard to be a libelist when your "Depends" need emptying.

Seriously, how old is the "witch queen" these days?

#19863 - 02/25/24 08:57 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: MsRoseWoods]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

It would be nice to see an increase in activity/participation here......Assuming it is mostly positive and the mods can take care of anything that's not.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34521 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon