Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#19786 - 02/16/24 06:53 PM MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks.
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

The maxfisch.com domain is paid up until

2025-07-25T23:00:00Z

Interestingly, the host is listed as "Alchemy Communications", but the organization is HitDirector.

HitDirector used to the host. They had a page where you could fill out tickets. I've done that a few times over the years when maxfisc.com went down. The ticket creation page eventually disappeared and now the site for HitDirector has too.

#19788 - 02/17/24 12:04 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: Soapy]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Loud silence. If this was done deliberately it was definitely mishandled. Notice should have been given since many people mught have had things to save or get away.

#19789 - 02/17/24 06:06 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: Soapy]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I know Troy Orleans posted on Twitter that she had heard from various sources for a while that the shutdown was coming.

Some suggested that it was somehow connected with Eros and their recent decision to ban BDSM content. Some connection in ownership?

#19790 - 02/17/24 06:46 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: furfan]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

That could be true.

On the other hand I can't tell you how many rumors I've heard about Max and the site over the decades that turned out to be nothing.

#19791 - 02/17/24 06:57 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: furfan]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I've heard the same scuttlebutt. I discussed the subject with well known east-coast scene people, who were active in the 90s.

How it benefits Eros to remove Dommes from their guide, is the hard part to understand.

I have it on good authority that Eros bought MF years ago. When Domina.ms and MF were owned by the same person. The idea was, Mistresses could use Domina.ms to build "mini-sites" that could/would be listed on MF.

Remember this all happened in the late 90s and early 2000s when Dommes were still using print media to advertise. Being listed on MF was a very big deal.

After Eros bought MF they allowed Dommes to use an Eros ad to get listed. They didn't need Domina.ms, and it was sold to a third party.

The running theory is, without the Domme section Eros has no need for MF.

#19792 - 02/17/24 07:55 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: furfan]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I don't what the situation is with MaxFisch.com.

I remember back in the day I was on a web board owned by a cookbook author. The web board had been up for a long time. There was a community there ( which the cookbook author regularly participated in ) where people knew each other for many years.

The author never posted a date when the web board would be gone, just that it would go in the near future.

I own web sites. I know what the end dates are for when I have through. It would be easy to have a date to post for when the money for a site would run out or when an author would decide to take a site down.

I never understood why she didn't tell people that date.

#19794 - 02/17/24 10:14 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That is pretty much my understanding of it too. It would have been nice to have been given notice. But, as it is, I'm in the spirit of supporting this site and building up DomSpeak.com. It needs a little more prettying up but is functional. Funny, when I shut it down about 4 years ago and redirected traffic here, the site had 92 registered posters. So much changes in a few years. Most of the names I haven't seen posting here or on MF for a long time.

#19799 - 02/18/24 10:47 AM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Phill Online   content

I'm not certain about this but seem to recall that at the time eros removed the bdsm, fetish and fantasy sections there was pressure on payment providers around sites promoting or seen to be associated with bdsm.

Obviousley wishtender seems to have faced similar problems in the past few weeks.

My gut feel is that somebody in the group would have looked at the risk / reward of continuing max Fisch and probably realised any advertising revenue was minimal and that the only real activity that took place on the site was largely unmoderated bdsm based discussions

I suspect the risk outweighed the reward and somebody pulled the plug to be in line with the content on their other sites

Speculation of course but equally if one was to take an occams razor approach I think it likley points to the same rational.

It's a shame if it's gone as much for the archive of the old sites and the conversations back when it was a largely collaborative and vibrant board (I guess early to mid 2000's was its hay day... sometime before rapture vision all blew up)

I will always miss the brutal Gemini board as it was just such an unfiltered version of her it was so refreshing. Made some friends through the board I'm still close with which is its ultimate legacy to me and whilst it's a shame I think in a world of social media and other external factors it was somewhat
inevitable.

Rip max... long live the buzz

Edited by Phill (02/18/24 10:48 AM)

#19800 - 02/18/24 03:10 PM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: Phill]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Yes it’s a shame all that history is lost. It was a vibrant place for quite a few years. Being able to search the Reviews board would still be helpful. I sessioned with some great Dommes as a result of their posts on Max. Imo a few assholes ruined it and the Dommes dropped away and the site withered.

I was lucky to be able to see Brutal Gemini twice. Great sessions. She was truly for real. Probably about 4 -5 years ago she surfaced with a post on Vinyl Queens board just saying that just for laughs she was checking if her login still worked. I didn’t see that post until a few months later and then sent her a PM. Sadly she never replied. I still think about her and wonder what happened to her. She was such a fantastic Domme and a fun person I hope she’s doing well.

Are you philball from Max by chance?

#19801 - 02/18/24 03:27 PM Re: MaxFisch.com has been down for 4 weeks. [Re: Soapy]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Oh well, there's always maxfisch.net
All the Cool kids are "hanging" out theregrin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34445 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine