Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19743 - 02/10/24 04:22 PM Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area?
Jupiter Lake Online   content
Occasional

Hi, I'm traveling to the Bay Area soon, and I'm looking for recommendations in the area for a very intense scene:

I enjoy heavy pain play, but my motivation is service and submission rather than masochism. My enjoyment comes from the pleasure a genuine sadist is obtaining from my suffering. Some of my best sessions have been ones where I've been driven to scream loudly or beg for mercy desperately, and my screams and pleas have been met by loud, genuine laughter from my tormentor.

I'm also looking for someone who can establish deep psychological control over me to take me to a place of deep, unreserved surrender. I enjoy submission, and I surrender enthusiastically and very naturally to female authority. However, there's always some reservation left in the back of my mind that causes me to not be 100% present. I would love to surrender to someone who can establish a state of complete control, drive out any reservations I have, and enable me to complete a journey to a place of complete subjugation.

I would be grateful for any recommendations.

#19779 - 02/15/24 01:48 PM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Jupiter Lake]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’m sorry to say I don’t have any recommendations in the Bay Area for what you seek. My interests are kind of similar and I was hoping someone would answer. Kind of surprised no one has but I feel most of the posters here are from the eastern part of the USA.

#19781 - 02/15/24 02:01 PM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Jupiter Lake]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I think you are expecting too much from a first session in the Bay area or wherever. Your chances would be much better with somebody you could meet regularly and get to know you.

#19783 - 02/15/24 06:23 PM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Jupiter Lake]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

You might want to investigate Miss Grey www.mygreyheaven.com
From what I've seen of her social media posts and reviews over the years I believe she can be quite intense if that's what you are looking for.

Edited by furfan (02/15/24 06:25 PM)

#19815 - 02/20/24 02:00 AM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Komodo]
Occasional

I may be setting expectations too high for a first session. I wasn't, however, making a session request. All I'm asking for in this post is recommendations for Dommes whose interests match mine. I may get an amazing first session or it may not happen until we've built up a relationship and trust over time. However, there's no point in trying to build a relationship with someone who has different interests from mine, and that's all I'm asking about.

As it happens, I have, over the years, had a few first sessions that exactly his there right spot. They were magical and rare moments but they did happen . . . And they only could happen because they started with a meeting of shared interests. But I really do appreciate the magic of those moments and treasure the memory of my time with those ladies who took me to such amazing places.

#19816 - 02/20/24 02:02 AM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: buffalo]
Occasional

Thanks!! There does appear to be an East Cost bias here. I'm originally from NYC and have a long list of Dommes I would like to try out on my next trip home. The LA scene really doesn't seem to do it for me so I'm hanging my hopes on SF.

#19818 - 02/20/24 03:31 AM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Jupiter Lake]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I second FurFan's recommendation of Miss Grey and would like to include Sybil Fury https://sybilfury.com/, who I believe is spending some time in the Bay Area. Sadism and psychology go hand in glove for her.

#19882 - 02/26/24 03:08 PM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Domina M]
Occasional

Thank You very much for the recommendations. Sybil Fury sounds awesome and is exactly what i'm looking for. i particularly appreciated that in the "How do you identify?" section of Her contact form She provides an option of "Female Supremacist". However it looks like she only travels occasionally to the Bay Area so i will wait till my next trip to NYC to serve Her.

However, the next thing i am going to do is complete Ms Grey's session request form.

Thanks again!!

#19886 - 02/27/24 07:22 AM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Jupiter Lake]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
By all means, see Miss Grey! I don't want to stop that experience, buuuuut I also want to point out that Sybil is in SF until May 2024, then back in NYC.

You can keep up to date:https://twitter.com/sybil_fury

#19890 - 02/27/24 10:34 PM Re: Recommendations for sadism and deep psychological control in the Bay Area? [Re: Domina M]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Domina M,

Not to hijack the thread, but when might you be returning to NYC ? We are a much lesser city without you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34470 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria