Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#19719 - 02/08/24 06:35 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Mistress Ayn, I am happy to hear from you. Maybe I will continue this thread later but this time I just bring a heads up. When I read this thread now Malwarebytes warns of an attack. Since the last message comes from you there is a chance it might come from your signature.

Now that you are in Romania where I am from too, you are in a land of very good software developers. If any of your websites is local it might come from there.

#19720 - 02/08/24 06:49 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Troy Orleans recently posted on Twitter that she had heard the plug was going to be pulled on MF but had been hoping it wasn't true. Domina M also posted that she thought that this was probably it. frown

#19721 - 02/08/24 08:03 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: furfan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Too bad it wasn't announced at least a few weeks prior. There could have been a plan B in place for those who wanted to stay in touch. By the time DomSpeak is live, people would have gotten used to going without it. It is surprising that more MF posters haven't shown up here.

#19722 - 02/08/24 08:37 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Cheyenne]
owned Online   content

Loc: USA
Not surprising. MF people have dwindled off of the scene over the years. when domina.ms adopted MF's format you'd think the diehards there would come over, but they didn't.

#19725 - 02/09/24 02:09 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: owned]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Last time it was down, a handful of MF posters showed up. While this is just speculation, my guess is that topics are more prohibited here. Either that or they are waiting for it to come back. People can be creatures of habit. I miss some of the posters, even those I sparred with at times.

#19726 - 02/09/24 04:45 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Cheyenne]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I frequented both here and MF in recent years. Several times I double posted a topic as a sort of traffic test. Even though both forms were quiet the MF post always seemed to get significantly more views and a livelier discussion.

I agree though, combining the traffic from the two forums would only help to boost interest and activity and make this place more alive.

On a related note, does anyone remember a site called All Star Dommes? It had a board like this and for a brief time was quite active with significant Domme participation.

#19734 - 02/10/24 12:08 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: owned]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

The "so called" diehards from MF won't come here because this board is moderated! The gerontocracy that ruled MF can't get a foot hold here!

The truth is, it may have a great site at one time (when Max owned and moderated it) but it became a Mistress bashing, out of control, hot mess!

I am very glad it's down & gone! Some members are sad because all 20 million posts and reviews went with it... I'm not.

I invite all of MF's past members to join domina.ms with one caveat, leave all the "BS" with that dead site.

#19736 - 02/10/24 01:46 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Maybe this is too close for many people to see in perspective but I will quote two mistresses who already did. My mistress said "I had a love/hate relationship with that place but a sentimental attachment. RIP."

Domina M: "RIP MaxFisch (?) The 2000's would not have been the same. I am nostalgic for the days when I thought that place was toxic."

I think they both realized this is a part of our life and youth which went away and will not come back.

In reply to other posts I too used to double post when I thought the subject deserved it. Domina did invite MF members to join at the time it mattered because they could read it.

I think I was the only one having doubts about the concept of moderation. Probably most MF members did not care one way or the other, they were comfortable where they were.

#19752 - 02/11/24 05:49 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Ms Regan Black Online   content

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hahaha!

I did pop in there occasionally to see if the old timers were there, as I had met some cool people on MF back in the day, but for the most part, it had gotten to be just dudes wanting 17 year old naked chicks who charged $20 for a 6 hour FS session and women avoiding the place like the plague.

Was hoping the site would make it until 2/22/24, as that would have been 22 years since I joined. Yikes, that's a long time, considering what it became.

-MRB
MsReganBlack@Protonmail.com
Mastadon: @MsReganBlack@nerdculture.de

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34533 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas