by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#19436 - 01/07/24 07:41 AM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Mistress UV]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta
I just accepted a money order for a deposit for the first time. He scheduled for two weeks out and was super polite so I gave it a shot. I would not have done that with someone super last minute or obviously a time waster. I waited to receive the money order until continuing to engage with him. He said he mailed it and I had it in two days. I can deposit from My phone and never leave My house.

I have been burned playing the electronic gift card game. I don't really like or support Amazon. It also takes up my time and energy to play the game of loading a card or whatever. I will not accept them for anything other than gifts.

Your relationship issues are not mine. Your banking issues are not mine. Figure it out.

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

#19445 - 01/08/24 12:46 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Madam Jess]
CheekClapper Online   content

I think we're just trying to have a thoughtful discussion on alternative methods for deposit and not be told it's not someone's problem. It could be if your bank accounts get shut down. One method, and if you value anonymity, you may want to be careful with how you create and fund your wallet address initially, would be to use something that sends instantly like XRP and therefore doesn't have as much volatility if someone wanted to convert it. If a provider didn't want to convert it, it could simply be sent back at the start of a session and a cash amount paid on the spot for the deposit amount.

Originally Posted By Madam Jess
I just accepted a money order for a deposit for the first time. He scheduled for two weeks out and was super polite so I gave it a shot. I would not have done that with someone super last minute or obviously a time waster. I waited to receive the money order until continuing to engage with him. He said he mailed it and I had it in two days. I can deposit from My phone and never leave My house.

I have been burned playing the electronic gift card game. I don't really like or support Amazon. It also takes up my time and energy to play the game of loading a card or whatever. I will not accept them for anything other than gifts.

Your relationship issues are not mine. Your banking issues are not mine. Figure it out.

#19452 - 01/08/24 09:52 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: CheekClapper]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Cheek,

Thanks for starting an interesting and informative thread with 4 pages of great conversation. I don't have any difficulty in making deposits but for those that are looking for more info and alternatives, this was a helpful thread. We can only hope there is more of this kind of conversation here.

#19560 - 01/27/24 01:47 AM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: CheekClapper]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By CheekClapper
I think we're just trying to have a thoughtful discussion on alternative methods for deposit and not be told it's not someone's problem.

Clients typically want anonymity AND convenience. The problem is that this is actually impossible. You can have one or the other. And even with anonymity, truly anonymous is very difficult.

We Dommes can get tired of being asked to bend over backwards and do somersaults and cartwheels to accommodate men who are lying about their lives, which is almost always the reason why they want us to also be gymnasts for them. It's just not our responsibility to have to manage this.

I have suggested alternatives to electronic transactions in the past and clients usually complain. They don't want to be bothered to mail anything. OK, so you don't want electronic and you don't want to mail a money order. Then what is your proposed solution? One that doesn't involve my taking a hit or increasing my risk? The questions are hypothetical, but you can answer if you'd like.

#19623 - 01/28/24 11:45 AM Re: bitcoin [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Quote:
looked into bitcoin earlier on in its existence. I remember it seemed confusing and shady, reminiscent of scams. Like I had to buy s gift card and wait for someone to accept it and give me bitcoin. I never tried this because it just seemed tedious and like there wasn't enough benefit for me.

Quote:
If I were to accept a payment in bitcoin and want to immediately convert it to USD how does that work, exactly? Do I have to wait until someone buys my shares of bitcoin? What if no one does? Isn't it possible that the value of my bitcoin could drop in this timeframe? Once someone does, how do I withdraw it into actual cash?

Its actually very straightforward and not much different than setting up an online savings account. You need to open a bitcoin wallet which basically functions as an online aavings account and link that wallet to your bank accounts. A quick google search will give you a few options of best wallets. There are many options. Once you have a wallet you will get an address. Think if this as a routing number if someone wants to send you bitcoin you provide your address. The transfer process generally takes a few seconds to ~10 minutes but leans closer to the shorter end. Once you have bitcoin its immediately convertible to cash. With a small fee (generally less than 1%. So when a Domme accepts bitcoin , i can ask for her address send her the money, she converts it to dollars and transfer to her bank account. Session fees are handled quickly (less than 5 minutes) and relatively anonymously for all parties involved. Their are a few well established Dommes that use this approach. Ive found it to be fantastic

#19701 - 02/06/24 04:15 PM Re: bitcoin [Re: Spark]
Subaddict Online   content

Agreed, I use BitCoin and it is great once you get used to it. I wish there were retail websites where I could buy my mistress gifts with BitCoin, though.

#19702 - 02/06/24 04:39 PM Re: bitcoin [Re: Subaddict]
langerr Online   content
Regular

Do you and the Domme have to use the same kind of bitcoin?

#19705 - 02/06/24 09:30 PM Re: bitcoin [Re: langerr]
Subaddict Online   content

I am not sure. I think that depends on the platform and exchange. I think, in any case, that if you were using 2 different crypto currencies, the possible added exchange rate fees and price uncertainty would overtake the benefit of doing it. I am no expert and I have only traded Bitcoin, so I'll leave the particulars to more tech savvy users. But if you are looking for the simplest, reliable way to pay without it being traced back to you, even if someone has your smartphone with no password protection, then a wallet-to-wallet bitcoin transfer using CashApp or something else as simple to use is your best option.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (Chi61, ChicagoSlicker, HouseofServitude, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Queen Naomi, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34575 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn