Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#19660 - 01/30/24 07:54 PM Wolf [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

is a registered user here (check the user list) that was a moderately frequent poster in the early years. He made several references to Max Fisch so I'm guessing it was the dame dude.

#19661 - 01/30/24 11:08 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I got a call once from a Domme that said he doxxed her in real life after getting in an argument on Max... Got her fired from her vanilla job among other things. I hope this space is a new beginning and he stays in the past on a dead board where he belongs.

Edited by Mistress UV (01/30/24 11:12 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#19662 - 01/31/24 12:37 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Mistress UV]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I've been on MF since the very beginning. The founder of the site would never have done such a thing. He would have banned any poster who did. I've seen posters there, male and female, be horrible to people at times. There have been times I've taken very long breaks from the site and stepped down as a moderator over it. But, I can't believe what this Domme told you. I'm sorry someone doxxed her. That is horrible. But, she must have been confused or speculating on who it was.

#19669 - 01/31/24 11:24 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Cheyenne]

Enthusiast

Yes but at a certain point there were little to no moderators. The founder of the site was no where to be found. Wolf certainly tore plenty of posters apart, at least on the board, with no consequences or a moderator stepping in. Never was banned, trolled without bounds-- At least that I ever saw. I was also under fire from him, which was why she called to warn me. I can't say for sure that she was correct but the issues she had corresponded with the posts. From what I understand she'd had some LE intervention from all the stuff he was doing but she was in the UK and he was in NY using different IP addresses and there was little to nothing they could do about it.

Edited by Mistress UV (01/31/24 11:35 AM)

(404)-825-5106

www.atlantadungeon.com

#19672 - 02/01/24 06:57 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Mistress UV]

Pooh-Bah

I remember the days of no moderation and the toxicity well. As I mentioned to Ms. Rosewood, I left MF, for years over it. It was the owner doxxing someone that I can't imagine ever happening. He was often absent but a nice guy. Most posters there were cool. But, the ones that weren't...horribly vindictive. A large prodom event, by the name of Black Rose, had to be moved one year because a poster started calling LE and local officials. He was mad that some of the women would be doing professional sessions when he thought everything should be free. Crazy stuff. Still, I am fond of the site. Moderation is loose these days but it is still there. Just sporadic. Again, that is lousy that someone was spiteful and petty enough to out your friend. Like you, I've been attacked there too. Posters, like the self important "Wolf", have the benefit of being anonymous. The ladies in this business don't.

#19674 - 02/01/24 02:17 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Cheyenne]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I remember the days of no moderation and the toxicity well. As I mentioned to Ms. Rosewood, I left MF, for years over it. It was the owner doxxing someone that I can't imagine ever happening. He was often absent but a nice guy. Most posters there were cool. But, the ones that weren't...horribly vindictive. A large prodom event, by the name of Black Rose, had to be moved one year because a poster started calling LE and local officials. He was mad that some of the women would be doing professional sessions when he thought everything should be free. Crazy stuff. Still, I am fond of the site. Moderation is loose these days but it is still there. Just sporadic. Again, that is lousy that someone was spiteful and petty enough to out your friend. Like you, I've been attacked there too. Posters, like the self important "Wolf", have the benefit of being anonymous. The ladies in this business don't.

Yes I definitely was referring to wolf and not the owner when discussing that phone call. To lose your source of income and sense of safety, and not being able to fight it just over a disagreement on the internet is unbelievable.

One of the hardest things for people to understand is that we have our names, faces, and contact info out there and that we don't get to hide behind the keyboard. The amount of danger we put ourselves in for this business is a lot more than they realize. Complaining about rates, deposits, how we look, how we do business, and they assume a 10th of the risk we do. Just another reason I wasn't a fan of Max!

(404)-825-5106

www.atlantadungeon.com

#19680 - 02/02/24 03:36 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Mistress UV]

Pooh-Bah

It is the prodoms who are on the front lines. No doubt. But, I do believe that clients and prodoms, alike, should be comfortable in the way they conduct personal business. Everyone isn't a good fit. For every client that doesn't want his ID on file, there will be a prodom that doesn't require it. And, visa versa. We all have to be comfortable.

As for the anonymous male posters bashing prodoms, it happens everywhere. In recent years, there was a group of male posters that simultaneously targeted me on MF and here. It was relentless. One of them actually sent a letter to my home address, as if to let me know he had it. They got banned on MF but not here. In fairness to forum administrators, it is impossible to read every post. But, that was one of the few creepy experiences I've had on a prodom forum. No discussion forum is perfect. MF just had a higher volume at some point. In any case, it doesn't look as if it is coming back. This is probably the longest it has been down. Although I would be sad to lose contact with some of the posters there, I don't blame anyone for dancing on it's grave. I've felt the same way at times, watching both female and male posters getting attacked. Life is too short for that kind of negative energy.

#19682 - 02/03/24 01:53 AM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Mistress UV]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I remember Wolf but he did not leave a big impression. I remember nomasks here better than I remembered him. I would have liked to do a little more research before answering, it does not look like this is possible so I will go with what I have.

If my memory of Wolf is correct I think he was the kind who would rather go for a half hour session in a domination house rather than being an international traveler or a jet setter. Again maybe I am confusing him.

So I doubt that he travelled to UK and got to know the English mistress personally. When somebody is obnoxious it is easy to imagine him or her being more powerful than he really is, and I think this might have happened to your English friend.

Imagine how difficult it is to find the real life identity of somebody you meet on a forum, and then find out where she works and figure out to whom to send information about her.

You would need a technical accomplice in the forum to get the IP, and an unscrupulous friend in the police to tie it to the person. If you compound this to doing that for a foreign country the difficulty increases exponentially.

I knew an American mistress who had the same kind of unhappy experience as your friend. She also suspected a BDSM acquaintance she had disagreements with. Btw he was worse than Wolf. Eventually she found out that it was her boyfriend who did it.

If you come to think of it somebody from your vanilla life just has much easier access to the information needed for doxxing. In any case somebody you meet in real life not on the internet.

#19693 - 02/05/24 05:52 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Komodo]

Enthusiast

I never said he traveled to the UK, he just had to email and make phone calls. All of his harassment was remote.
It's not that difficult to find someone's real information when you advertise as a Domme, but I don't want to go into detail on how he found her info, I'd rather not give anyone ideas. If someone can find Cheyenne's home address then it's beyond possible. Let's not start to pull apart a woman's story who was victimized because YOU don't think it's plausible.

Edited by Mistress UV (02/05/24 05:58 PM)

(404)-825-5106

www.atlantadungeon.com

#19697 - 02/06/24 12:34 PM Re: Max Where Are You? [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
100% agree.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34513 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot