Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#19606 - 01/27/24 11:40 PM "Space"
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
One of my favorite things to talk about is this state of mind, really an altered state of consciousness, we call "Space", further specified as "subspace" or "Domspace".

I'm always interested in:

1. How it feels for you
2. How you best get there
3. What was one of the most memorable experiences you had while in that state

I'll share some thoughts but I'd rather hear from others first.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/27/24 11:40 PM)

#19609 - 01/28/24 04:58 AM Re: "Space" [Re: Mistress Tissa]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I can't say that I've ever experienced 'subspace" (or if I did I didn't recognize it as such) Of course, I've always thought of myself as more of a sensation player/bondage bottom than a true sub, slave or masochist so that may enter into it.

I certainly have experienced excitement, trepidation, adrenaline rush, intense sexual arousal and perhaps even a certain amount of euphoria while engaging in BDSM play activities ranging from very painful to intensely pleasurable. However, I'm not sure I could characterize any of that as an "altered state of consciousness".

Motivations and state of mind during BDSM play and how that effects behaviour and physiological reactions is a fascinating topic.
Thanks for coming up with it.

Edited by furfan (01/28/24 08:55 AM)

#19618 - 01/28/24 07:57 AM Re: "Space" [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Very interesting topic. One I always struggle though to articulate tbh.

1) I lose track of time, I can’t tell if it’s minutes or hours passing by. I also start to lose sense of self. As someone who experimented with psychedelics in my youth, it’s remarkably similar. My relationship with the Domme also changes. I lose any knowledge that this is paid play. I become solely focused on pleasing her and absorbing the pain. In a way to me, it’s almost like being broken, the Domme pushes me till my ego starts to disappear

2). Most of my sessions are pain focused specifically ballbusting and cbt. It’s usually the amplification and increasing pain that puts me in a sub state. One thing I’ve noticed is my pain threshold increases exponentially the deeper I am in sub space. The last couple years I did some sessions that were extreme tease/denial and not pain based. These put me in a similar sub space but a bit different had a bit more desperation/edge to it, less total submission.

3) For me, it’s the experiences that happen in the state that are so memorable. I remember being tied down with a crusher on just mentally in another state of existence, the two Dommes were ecstatically gleeful and we went about an hour past our session without realizing it. I remember being held by a Domme because I was flinching too much and being just kicked by the other Domme until I crumbled into a pile at her feet and just being in a completely zen mind. Recently I remember getting punched so hard I couldn’t take any more and had to use a safeword but was still buzzing and just felt utter despair that I hadn’t met expectations (The Dommes were amazing at helping me back out of that btw)

Great topic, curious others experiences

#19620 - 01/28/24 08:58 AM Re: "Space" [Re: Chi61]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Chi61
Very interesting topic. One I always struggle though to articulate tbh.

1) I lose track of time, I can’t tell if it’s minutes or hours passing by. I also start to lose sense of self. As someone who experimented with psychedelics in my youth, it’s remarkably similar. My relationship with the Domme also changes. I lose any knowledge that this is paid play. I become solely focused on pleasing her and absorbing the pain. In a way to me, it’s almost like being broken, the Domme pushes me till my ego starts to disappear

2). Most of my sessions are pain focused specifically ballbusting and cbt. It’s usually the amplification and increasing pain that puts me in a sub state. One thing I’ve noticed is my pain threshold increases exponentially the deeper I am in sub space. The last couple years I did some sessions that were extreme tease/denial and not pain based. These put me in a similar sub space but a bit different had a bit more desperation/edge to it, less total submission.

3) For me, it’s the experiences that happen in the state that are so memorable. I remember being tied down with a crusher on just mentally in another state of existence, the two Dommes were ecstatically gleeful and we went about an hour past our session without realizing it. I remember being held by a Domme because I was flinching too much and being just kicked by the other Domme until I crumbled into a pile at her feet and just being in a completely zen mind. Recently I remember getting punched so hard I couldn’t take any more and had to use a safeword but was still buzzing and just felt utter despair that I hadn’t met expectations (The Dommes were amazing at helping me back out of that btw)

Great topic, curious others experiences

I certainly have lost track of time during extended periods left in sensory deprivation and isolation. Not sure if that qualifies but I have gotten a sort of floating/drifting feeling so.........maybe?

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34454 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix