by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1941 - 10/23/16 05:23 PM Re: Male rape fantasies [Re: Oliver Cromwell]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
So where do you think these fantasies stem from? Is it just another form of submission for you or is there more to it?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1955 - 10/29/16 05:07 AM Re: Male rape fantasies [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Oliver Cromwell Online   content
Occasional

That is a great question for which I do not have a good answer. As a child, I enjoyed chase and capture games---but liked being the one caught by the girls. As a I grew older, those become sexualized. But I cannot explain why that developed into a preference for much taller stronger women who could and would rape me.

#1960 - 10/30/16 11:33 PM Re: Male rape fantasies [Re: Oliver Cromwell]

Veteran

That sounds like a good possibility of the origins to Me. Thanks for giving it some thought and indulging Me with an answer. My curiosity on this topic is far from over.

Edited by Mistress Ayn (10/30/16 11:34 PM)

#1961 - 10/31/16 12:35 PM Re: Male rape fantasies [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
I think rape fantasies are very common among submissive men, and I think you correctly surmised it's usually more about humiliation and lack of control than it is for the reasons common among women. I also think you were more perceptive than you thought when you mentioned earlier in the thread about a particular activity BEING rape fantasy, but not being THOUGHT OF as rape fantasy by men, whereas women might in fact call it a rape fantasy.

In fact, speaking for myself, and I think many subs as well, I do have fantasies that are clearly rape fantasies, but I don't THINK of them in those terms, instead the phrases that pop into my head are things like "forced xyz", "restrain me and fuck me", etc. Maybe that's because men, unlike women, don't go through their formative years with fear of rape looming so large. And, just as importantly, rape is a term that's not used in things like videos, clip stores, etc., for legal reasons, even though rape videos are incredibly common. Look at all the "Mistress catches burglar and makes him lick her ass", "Cheerleader ties up quarterback boyfriend and fucks his ass", etc. type videos, they're rape videos that never use the term "rape". So we tend to think in the terms that we see used for these videos ("tied up and violated!"), even though the fantasy being presented is clearly: restrained and forced to submit to sex acts against his will.

#1962 - 11/01/16 09:55 AM Re: Male rape fantasies [Re: Swordfish]

Veteran

Very well put, swordfish. I think you are spot on with this. Thanks for sharing.

#1963 - 11/01/16 12:06 PM Re: Male rape fantasies [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

As my posts show I have been doing role play for a long time - off and on - initially with the legendary Mistress Belle de Jour when I was in college. In my second or third session with her she aggressively inserted a tampon inside me and told me to "keep it there until you get home." It was uncomfortable and not a turn-on so I removed it washing up before going home. Forgive me if I am repeating myself but a year or so later I read an ad for a Mistress who mentions "rape." Still in college I innocently thought that meant the Mistress would tie my wrists and ankles and take advantage of my erection. (LOL!) Imagine my surprise when I was bound but face down and she began to work with a butt plug.

Years later I began to do role play with female bodybuilders. I'm 6' 1" and around 240 lbs. and the ladies I have sessioned with were/are physically imposing. In my scenes with them I was used as a male slut or boy toy to worship them, absorb spankings and scissor holds, and sometimes worship their strap-ons. But I never have taken the final step since it doesn't feel sexy to me. However, I can understand the appeal of a physically imposing woman raping a man and controlling him either with bondage, physically holding him down, or both. But just not for me.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34536 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato