04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#19587 - 01/27/24 12:08 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: Chi61]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Chi61
FWIW

JB. I for one would hate to see you go. The stories of your escapades are always entertaining to read. You’ve been a solid contributor here imo.

Mistress Tissa. I can’t speak for others here, but I have tried to take your comments in the past to heart. I’ve refrained from any further posts that touch on topics you’ve pointed out could be offensive to Dommes. Not looking for a medal, just pointing out some of us are trying to listen.

I’d also mention on the icky threads, I thought on the one you mentioned it was great that virtually every comment was contrary to the OP’s POV.

I really enjoy the community here. I find it a safe space (for the most part) to express thoughts, to listen, and to learn. I hope it continues for a very long time.

Well said!

Edited by furfan (01/27/24 12:08 PM)

#19588 - 01/27/24 01:36 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: junglebeast]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Hi Junglebeast,

The value of a forum increases in a way faster than linear with the number of members, and some members contribute more than others. It is not about the number of posts, it is about their quality too. TheDriver has only 17 messages, for me he is an MVP.

You are an MVP too, for different reasons. What makes you valuable is your personality, you are certainly different than most, and I think I could recognize one of your posts by subject and style without reading your name.

So the more we are the better, especially when we are not necessarily in the mainstream. I think that if we were to take a vote over 90% of the members would not find you passive aggressive. They would think you had the courage to try to do things many would not, and you had the courage to share experiences some would have kept private.

Many appreciated it, some could have been offended. Overall I think you are one of the most popular members and I hope you will stay because if you don't you will be missed.

#19591 - 01/27/24 03:32 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I sent you an email. Please don't give up just yet. Reach out when you can. You have every reason to be upset. I would be too. If you go, along with a recent poster who was banned for reasons I can't imagine, others will follow. Let's just all try to take a deep breath and see if this forum can get past this like a bump in the road.

#19596 - 01/27/24 05:05 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By junglebeast
Well... I kinda expected that reaction.

What reaction? That I'd call you out for being passive aggressive in the same breath you're asking people to use civility? That I'd take a moment to publicly explain that you are leaving some important details out of your comment? I won't sit here and let someone trying to make me look bad for doing what I was asked to do: moderate this board.

If you expected That Reaction, then why did you post the comment? To put kindling on the fire, it seems. Instead of just respecting what is being asked of not only you but everyone in this forum, you are dragging it out. Why is that?

Quote:
Am I "passive aggressive"? No, I didn't deign to include your name on my post, to try to avoid inflaming the conversation.

But that is passive aggressiveness, junglebeast. Look it up if you're not sure what it means. Everyone knows you're talking about me because I'm the only one who has asked people to use discretion about discussing illegal activities. So you effectively outed yourself, because I didn't mention anyone in particular in my most recent post.

I have already had this discussion in the Lobby here. Twice, I think. One in which I remember you publicly acknowledging my point, possibly even apologizing for it. You also did so in our PMs. But now this? I don't get it.

Quote:
My thanks to you. Your posts have done me a great favor, no sarcasm intended. I realize now I've spent too much time here, especially since Covid.

What's unfortunate is that we have had some lovely exchanges otherwise. Mostly in PM. But for some reason you seem to be taking it very personally that I've asked you three times now to please exercise some discretion out of respect to Dommes and our safety. Why?

Quote:
I've put a formal request in to delete my account.

We already discussed this privately.

I think I understand what's going on here.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/27/24 05:11 PM)

#19597 - 01/27/24 05:10 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: Chi61]

Sage

Originally Posted By Chi61
Mistress Tissa. I can’t speak for others here, but I have tried to take your comments in the past to heart. I’ve refrained from any further posts that touch on topics you’ve pointed out could be offensive to Dommes. Not looking for a medal, just pointing out some of us are trying to listen.

I know, Chi. I appreciate it.

The request is actually VERY simple: don't discuss things that tcompromise Dommes' safety. This includes things like her legal name; her location; if she divulges other personal info, such as members of her family; if she has sex with you..stuff like that. To me, this is obvious. Ethics 101. It covers a very, very small area of potential discussion. And, frankly, I'm puzzled that this appears to be difficult for some folx.

#19598 - 01/27/24 05:20 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: Cheyenne]

Sage

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
You have every reason to be upset.

Actually, he doesn't. He's been asked three times to use some discretion regarding certain details. He has CHOSEN to ignore these requests.

Quote:
Let's just all try to take a deep breath and see if this forum can get past this like a bump in the road.

Yes, hopefully junglebeast will decide to work on his bump and then we'll be fine.

#19600 - 01/27/24 06:25 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: junglebeast]
TheDriver Online   content

JB
Put me on the list of people who would hate to see you go. I benefit from you being here.

In my mind, the reason for this forum is to share our innermost thoughts, that we don't share anywhere else...at least I don't share them elsewhere.

Thru this forum and Max, I learned that I'm not alone. That I'm not as bad as I thought. That others feel as I do....which is a great comfort to me and helps me to be a more tolerant person in general.

When you post, we all benefit as we read about a guy whose been at if for years and still manages to regale us with your stories and memories.

When Ms Tissa responds, I'm reminded that even the pro's have feelings and most importantly that they're people, with lives and concerns, that many of the customers may not often think about or understand.

In my opinion, these are two really great reasons to stay and support this forum. You both had me at "hello".

And in a selfish concern, I still want to know if anything new happens with the lady on the elevator.

Best Regards
The Driver

#19602 - 01/27/24 09:50 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Respectfully, Tissa, I disagree. JB is an older man who is sharing his life experiences, many of them from personal relationships. All of the fascinating stories he shares, pro or lifestyle, are from many years ago. It is a privilege to get a glimpse of what the scene was like in those years. His contributions are a benefit to this forum.

#19603 - 01/27/24 10:14 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: Cheyenne]

Sage

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Respectfully, Tissa, I disagree. JB is an older man who is sharing his life experiences, many of them from personal relationships. All of the fascinating stories he shares, pro or lifestyle, are from many years ago. It is a privilege to get a glimpse of what the scene was like in those years. His contributions are a benefit to this forum.

We're not talking about lifestyle details. We never were. Share away.

As I have discussed both publicly and privately, if he, or anyone, is discussing a professional session, please use discretion about illegal details, or things which can compromise a pro Domme's safety, in general. And to be clear to everyone, please just mention that you're referring to a lifestyle session.

For example:

Pro: "I had a session with [Domme] in [city] in 2016 and it was wonderful."

Lifestyle: "I had a lifestyle session with [Domme] in [city] in 2016 and I must have made her very happy because she let me lick her pussy at the end."

Are we clear now? Or is someone else going to twist what I'm saying or take issue with my wanting to look out for my colleagues?

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/27/24 10:18 PM)

#19604 - 01/27/24 10:55 PM Re: Where have all the topics gone [Re: junglebeast]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
JB please don’t abandon this forum. Your posts are great. Always interesting. You’ve had an amazing life in bdsm and sessions. I think we are about the same age but you started sessioning about 10 years before I did and in NYC which was and probably still is the capital of bdsm in this country. It’s like you are part of history. So your posts are valued and very interesting.

It looks like Max may finally be done for although it’s come back from dead before and if good posters like you disappear this board will slowly die too. It’s ironic but funny that this resurrected thread has reached such a high level of discussion. Maybe that what the board needs is controversy lol

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Chuck123, WestAugust, Domina M, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34537 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller