04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19544 - 01/25/24 11:02 PM Typical Rates for multiple day session
Dominions Online   content

I know that rates for prodommes can vary a lot, but just wanted to get a sensing of what are the market rates these days for overnight sessions, perhaps a 3-4 day

#19546 - 01/26/24 07:07 AM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Interesting question that comes up from time to time. I'm not sure there is any one answer as there are so many variables.

Hard to find any rates quoted online other than going somewhere like Warsaw Prison and doing the Domme addon to the basic incarceration fees.

In that instance it looks like 48 hours with Dominatrix M coming in and playing with you during the days would run around 3,000-3,500 USD in total depending on any extras you booked. Seems very cheap to me.

https://warsawprison.com/en/prison_stay_fees
https://www.dominatrixm.com/en/fees

I'd have to guess US rates would run more like 5K and up but I know that would vary depending on the Domme, the type of session and other variables. IE: how much interaction with the Domme vs extended isolation bondage or time left in cell/cage? Does she have her own appropriate playspace or would she need to hire? Are you looking for 24/7 captivity or or downtime outside of the fantasy?

I suspect Dommes who offer this probably get 10 or 20 inquiries for every session that actually happens.

Something like this has always fascinated me but the best I've ever managed has been an evening of play and an overnight under her control. Still, I haven't given up dreaming! grin

Would love to have some Domme's chime in with real data for the US.

Edited by furfan (01/26/24 08:59 AM)

#19625 - 01/28/24 12:04 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

5k-15k sounds about right. Just depends on who and exactly what you are looking for. There may be some associated expenses, food, travel, lodging for one or both parties depending on where you plan to do the session.

#19626 - 01/28/24 01:25 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Depends on the type of session to Me, but My overnight rates start at 3k, and I do a weekend "Sissy Retreat" that starts at 8k, with multiple Dommes.
The weekend Sissy pricing varies on other Dommes rates if they're involved, airbnb costs, catering costs, makeup, clothes etc.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#19673 - 02/01/24 09:13 AM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

There are a lot of factors to consider in terms of expenses incurred to maintain someone for multiple days. Two days would definitely have to be at least 5k and that's without any extra people, special gear or location, food, etc.

3 or 4 days is a really long time to keep someone. You really would need more people involved just for safety if nothing else at that point.

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

#19675 - 02/01/24 02:18 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Madam Jess]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Yes I can't imagine keeping someone for more than 12 hours without help!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#19676 - 02/01/24 07:01 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Mistress UV]
owned Online   content

Loc: USA
Mistress & Madam Jess,
I have a question, well maybe an opinion, about an overnight or multiple day session. Is it a given that Mistress, and for that matter the sub, would have to know each other for a period of time before embarking on such a long term session? I can't see how meeting someone for the first time would work with such a major commitment of time, and for the sub, money.

#19678 - 02/02/24 05:55 AM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: owned]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

This topic came up on MF some years ago and was discussed extensively with quite a few Dommes giving their viewpoints. Certainly many Dommes who do extended sessions felt any sub applying should have sessioned with them before. Others felt that with sufficient consultation and perhaps a facetime call (with tribute of course) it could be successfully done without having previously played together. They also felt the sub needed to have had a certain amount of previous experience an to have been active online.

I think the latter is possible but for me it would need to be an established Domme with an extensive online presence. Not just a website and videos but blogging, active on discussion forums, interviews etc. Things that would allow you to get a sense of her personality and play style.

In a perfect world it would be preferable to do something like this with a Domme you know and have played with before but with travel distances and logistics this isn't always practical. I think that sometimes you have to do as much due diligence as you can and then take the plunge.

Travelling to somewhere like Warsaw Prison or going to see a famous Domme like Mistress Servalan of Sydney, Australia come to mind as examples of this.

#19688 - 02/04/24 05:31 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: owned]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Yes, generally speaking I want to have sessioned with someone at least once to test compatibility. Even those who enjoy longer sessions usually start with 2-3 hours.

I've only done one overnight session with someone I had not already met. He had an excellent reference, experience, and compatible interests.

Negotiations matter! If you're experienced and know your kink self well, that shows.

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

#20773 - 05/05/24 02:43 PM Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session [Re: Dominions]
Michelle Lacy Online   content

This is one of those topics that would be impossible to answer without knowing the specifics of what you are looking for.

It's like asking what a typical vacation would cost in the United States.

Well where the heck are you going and what are you doing and where are you staying and how many of you are there and what kinds of excursions are you looking to do???

Sure I could give you what it would cost in the most minimal situation however that minimal situation would then give people the idea that that's what their appointment might cost when it's not even remotely in that ballpark and probably double or triple. Again just absolutely impossible to answer this question.

I find that people who have a rate figured out and posted, either only do a very specific type of appointment, or this is their rate regardless of whatever they're doing.

I do slave training and service appointments with play for $7,500/48 hrs. It goes a little up and a little down depending. Specific type of appointment. Doesn't translate for most.

Edited by Michelle Lacy (05/05/24 04:26 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas