04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19502 - 01/21/24 05:29 AM Dommes all look alike
LAN Online   content

I was browsing 100s of Domme’s profiles on Tryst and couldn’t help noticing how similar all the Dommes look. Almost all the current Dommes are 20 somethings, very thin, full of tattoos and all wearing similar cheezy erotic clothing.
To me they all look the same. Is this what men really want in a Domme?
I stopped sessioning for that reason. I’m not into thin, tattooed 20 something. It’s turnoff.

There was much more variety in the past, age wise and size wise. I see almost no full-figured, big-busted Dommes on Tryst. Almost all are thin and flat-chested. Maybe this is what men want? What happens when the Dommes hit 30ish, gain weight? Do they retire? Or is this just men want, an endless revolving door of thin, tattooed 20 somethings? All I know is that there was more variety in the past.

#19503 - 01/21/24 05:57 AM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: LAN]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I think perhaps you ate looking at a limited sample as it is drawn from just one source. If you look at established indy Dommes with professional level websites and their own studios/dungeons ( or access to a professional dungeon) you may find they are a more diverse group. Although, a certain level of conventional beauty does seem to be common. I think that's just the nature of the business.

As to erotic clothing, the quality of the fetwear is usually another sign of the Domme's status, experience and level of success.

The pricing differential has never been large enough for me to play with anyone other than Domme's who might be considered top tier. Clothing, gear, studio and website quality can all be a good indicator of that.

#19505 - 01/21/24 11:20 AM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: LAN]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I just disagree with this. There are many many established excellent Dommes out there. I could start rattling them off but there’s no point not knowing where you live or are looking to session. I’ve been lucky enough to session with a few but there are many more. I follow a bunch on Twitter. Feel free to DM for a suggestion or just make a post here asking for recommendations in the area you are looking to session. Believe me there is someone out there who fits what you are looking for within driving distance unless you live somewhere like Wyoming.

#19506 - 01/21/24 11:30 AM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: buffalo]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Agree with Buffalo, with the exception of some rural areas/small towns, there are a myriad of amazing varied options out there. It’s a great time to be sessioning imho

But all I could think of when I read this was if we think all Dommes look alike, can you imagine the Domme’s perspective. Oh great here comes another 30-60 year old, overweight white guy with a receding hairline laugh

Edited by Chi61 (01/21/24 11:48 AM)

#19510 - 01/21/24 09:35 PM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: LAN]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I have to confess to my ignorance I don't even know what Tryst is. However I am surprised by the way you approach this. Why waste your time looking at 100 pictures of mistresses probably most out of your area?

What will looks tell you anyway? Two people looking the same will most of the time be very different in real life. I would suggest concentrating on some publication covering well your area and trying to get clips of persons you could actually meet. This is the way you can find out best what a session could be like, short of doing it. Of course once you find an interest this is only the start.

#19511 - 01/22/24 07:20 AM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: LAN]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

It could be more of a generational thing. Tattoos and brightly colored hair is common with younger women across the board. Could it be that the platforms you are using to find a Domme is more frequented by younger women? It looks like you are getting good advise here. I hope you find the lady you are looking for.

#19521 - 01/24/24 03:27 AM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: LAN]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
I would agree completely. I have been an active Professional since 1997. I don't believe there's ever been a time when the scene has been bombarded with more 18 to 25 year old newbies. Hirsutism, Green hair, and way too much ink, is the soup du jour.

Worse than the carbon copy look and ultra left wing politics, is their dire lack of training & mentorship! These newly weaned pups pretend to be experts. Some even offer classes and mentorship programs.

Caveat Emptor!

#19539 - 01/25/24 05:39 PM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: LAN]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I'm so lucky I have so many submissives that can get past My disgusting tattoos and unnatural hair colors and appreciate sessions with Me regardless of My poor looks!

Edited by Mistress UV (01/25/24 05:55 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#19545 - 01/26/24 06:49 AM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: Mistress UV]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+1

#19562 - 01/27/24 02:12 AM Re: Dommes all look alike [Re: LAN]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By LAN
I was browsing 100s of Domme’s profiles on Tryst and couldn’t help noticing how similar all the Dommes look. Almost all the current Dommes are 20 somethings, very thin, full of tattoos and all wearing similar cheezy erotic clothing.
To me they all look the same. Is this what men really want in a Domme?
I stopped sessioning for that reason. I’m not into thin, tattooed 20 something. It’s turnoff.

There was much more variety in the past, age wise and size wise. I see almost no full-figured, big-busted Dommes on Tryst. Almost all are thin and flat-chested. Maybe this is what men want? What happens when the Dommes hit 30ish, gain weight? Do they retire? Or is this just men want, an endless revolving door of thin, tattooed 20 somethings? All I know is that there was more variety in the past.

Forget that this isn't true, the reads like someone who is resentful...but not about women he wants to let the world know he doesn't find attractive.

What happened, LAN? Why did you really stop sessioning? Because it isn't because you can't find a voluptuous Domme with tig ol' biddies.

Unless you're really bad at the internet.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/27/24 02:12 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34554 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina