Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19498 - 01/20/24 09:04 AM Random musings from a session junkie
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve been sessioning a lot lately and was just thinking about what I would call “best practices “ from a sub’s pov. Just my thoughts on what has worked for me, actual results may vary ????

-Engage. It is amazing how much you can engage with and learn about a Domme prior to scheduling. My first session 20 something years ago, you picked an ad, called and hoped. Now reading her Twitter feed, joining her OF/LF, chatting or texting on SP/NF. I’ve found it’s been so helpful to find good matches with me this way.

-Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder, lol. Just my pov but I’ve found over the years I’d reach out to book when “worked up” and then day of session have cold feet. Going into the session in the same frame of mind as when I booked has helped immensely. It’s also led to some wonderful session moments - I did a double session recently after 3 weeks of abstaining and the 2 Dommes couldn’t stop gigggling and teasing me about it. Made the session amazing.

-Network. This seems so obvious, but took me years to learn. I’ve met great Dommes by asking Dommes I know if they know anyone in the city I’m traveling to, recently I just asked who the other Domme was in a picture they shared and next thing I knew I had a session booked with her! You’re not a time waster if you are: regularly sessioning with her, engaging on paid channels, sending gifts/tributes for references/referrals. I was always so afraid of over communicating I wasn’t using my network effectively

-Write your application like it’s the first time. A couple years ago a Domme gave me feedback that my session application was so vague it was useless. It dawned on me that as I got more seasoned, I got lazy, I made assumptions and didn’t share everything like I did when I was new to it. I feel like by going back to sharing more, my sessions have improved.

Curious if others have any tips/tricks. Dommes or subs.

#19501 - 01/21/24 12:38 AM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: Chi61]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Chi61... excellent advice. In my heyday I may have had six, eight sessions a year with mistresses I respected and considered real pros over a few decades. I'd add a few more points and not in order.

1. To abstain days, weeks before is great for you. For the Mistress... it might be entertaining for her, but you never know.
2. Do as much research, networking, etc. as possible before scheduling sessions. In all I have done, over the decades, it is best to make an appointment with the head on your shoulders versus the head between you legs.
3. It isn't all about you. I started out in the pre-online days. I always assumed if I went to a Mistress' home/workplace or dungeon that she thought I could be part of law enforcement or an axe murderer. It is easier now with all the deposits and online tools to find out who you are (and who she is) but be respectful. Act like YOU have been hired by HER.
There's more, but it's all about respect, dare I say fellowship.

#19504 - 01/21/24 06:42 AM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: junglebeast]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

JB

Good thoughts. Especially #3. I used to always ask before a session, if there was anything else the Domme wanted to do in session to make it enjoyable for them, or if there was something else she wanted out of it.

Respect is a great add. I always say approach booking a Domme the same way you would book any other professional.

On #1, I’ve not met a Domme yet who wasn’t entertained by it (or at least acted like they were) but it’s certainly possible. I suppose it may depend a bit on what type of session one booked. Idk.

#19507 - 01/21/24 11:32 AM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: junglebeast]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
“Act like you have been hired by her” It took me far too many years for me to be able to go into a session and just relax and let the Domme do her thing. I have a lot of regret about this. I’ve never thought act like you’ve been hired by her but it is a great way to think about it and next time I session I will remember the line even though I have gotten to the point of easy submission.

#19508 - 01/21/24 11:40 AM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: Chi61]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
These are all good and I can’t think of much to add. Yes definitely abstinence is a good idea. I feel Twitter is great for getting the feel for a Domme so much so that now I have many many more Dommes I’d like to session with and I know I will never have the chance.

#19509 - 01/21/24 08:16 PM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: Chi61]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I don't have tips, certainly no tricks but have some thoughts. First it is not all about you nor is it all about her. Each relation is unique. I have different expectations from different mistresses.

I don't follow a scenario, I let things evolve. If you find a good relation, stay with it. Meet the person you think is the best.

#19514 - 01/23/24 05:32 AM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: Chi61]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I try and make any email clear and concise. I give a brief overview of myself, my experience, scene interests (often in point form) and how they align with the activities she will have listed on her website. I list my limits and make it clear that I understand hers. I'm also sure to include the duration I am interested in booking and a specific date /time of day (if that applies)

I've found showing you have read and understood any booking instructions can go a long way towards establishing a working relationship.

I am polite and respectful but not servile as I am not interested in booking any pro that maintains an over the top dominant attitude outside of session time.

Just my 2 cents but it has worked well for me over the years.

#19558 - 01/26/24 10:45 PM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Originally Posted By junglebeast

. Act like YOU have been hired by HER.

LOVE THIS

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#19568 - 01/27/24 04:03 AM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: Chi61]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Chi61
I’ve been sessioning a lot lately and was just thinking about what I would call “best practices “ ...

Curious if others have any tips/tricks. Dommes or subs.

Those are all good ideas. I very much appreciate when a sub has spent some time reading things I've wrote -- especially as how it pertains to my approach or style. And then they can say, "I really like that you are X and do Y. That's what I'm looking for."

Aside from that, I've whittled my practice to get what I want out of my potential subs...but there's one area I can only do so much about: people communicating their interests and limits.

Some people seem to have a tough time describing what they want in the 3 hour session they're asking me for.

So, my "best practices" is to think about what you'd like the session to be like and communicate that to your Domme. This does not mean telling her how to run the session, just telling her what things you'd like to be included. Unless you want her to make all those decisions. But that is actually very rare. The guys who say they want that are actually assuming or hoping I do something. This has resulted in the occasional "I was hoping you'd do X, Mistress". But, wait? I thought you wanted me to choose everything?

So, in short: Be sure you're honest with yourself and your Mistress about what you're looking for. Then tell her. (Omitting her limits, of course.)

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/27/24 04:05 AM)

#19570 - 01/27/24 04:44 AM Re: Random musings from a session junkie [Re: Mistress Tissa]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Don't you know Dommes are supposed to be mind readers?

I want the Domme completely in control and to make all the decisions. I want to be totally helpless and at her mercy......... but, she needs to do all the things that turn me on and none of the ones that don't. The intensity levels need to be not too harsh, not to soft but just right. The bondage needs to be tough and challenging but not too challenging. The time spent on each activity needs to be just right.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to ask for or explain any of this. She's just supposed to somehow magically know.

By the way, I have another scene name......it's Goldilocks. grin

All joking aside, I suspect Dommes feel that way about clients sometimes?

Edited by furfan (01/27/24 04:45 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34483 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato