by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#19492 - 01/17/24 10:44 AM Madam Jess of Atlanta Dungeon
RobSub Online   content

I recently became aware of this site and wanted to provide a review of Madam Jess (http://www.madamjess.com/) who I’ve seen 6 times now. Madam Jess is simply the best IMO. I’ve been scheduling sessions with her on a monthly basis since my first session in June of 2023. I am new to BDSM and originally didn’t find Madam Jess and AD. I was reaching out to BDSM providers originally and seeing them for a while but I still felt like I wasn’t getting the full Dominatrix experience so I did a Google search on “Dommes in atlanta” and the Atlanta Dungeon (AD) appeared at the top. I was very nervous for my first session with Madam Jess at the AD but she was so kind, understanding and calmed me down. She asked me to get undressed in the bathroom and instructed me to ask her for permission to enter her dungeon and then asked me to kneel at her feet where she was sitting and explained to me hard limits and safe words. My first session was on the spanking bench where my wrists and ankles were strapped in and Madam Jess began light punishment with a crop, flogger, strap and dragoon tail and slowly ramped up the intensity…I loved it! :-)

Madam Jess has ramped up the intensity and implements each session as she has learned my pain threshold…and she even coaxed me and challenged me into being caned which was one of my hard limits when I started this BDSM journey. She totally pushed me mentally and physically and as you can’t get her and her session out of your head for days after the session. The sessions have become pretty painful now but later in the evening, I start to process it all and my mind starts to race….it’s an incredible rush!

Madam Jess has taught me a lot; she will sit and talk to me afterwards and educate me on terms that I never heard before like Sub Frenzy (which I definitely have but I am getting better :-)) and sub drop and the importance of hydrating.

She is nurturing and caring but she is also tough, sadistic and great at her craft! :-)
So glad I found Madam Jess!!

Edited by RobSub (01/17/24 02:29 PM)

#19494 - 01/17/24 03:58 PM Re: Madam Jess of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: RobSub]
broom Online   content
Artisan

Madam Jess sounds like quite the experience. all of Her reviews emphasize the sub's relationship with pain. it seems to be what sets Her apart. could you explain a bit more about what She does so differently from others?

thank you for the excellent review.

#19495 - 01/17/24 05:08 PM Re: Madam Jess of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: broom]
RobSub Online   content

Thanks! It’s hard to explain; she earned my trust through a few sessions. She genuinely cares and just trying to help you realize your fantasy. She always tells me to email her the next day and let her know how I am feeling. She is in total control (her eyes are a big part of it). She really pushes me to take it…she takes over your mind; it’s incredible. And she just knows when to push and when you’ve had enough.

She asked me in my last session (whip to the back) if I had enough and I said yes and then she said okay but you’re gonna get 10 strokes of the cane before I let you go. Do you want them on the front or back? She understands my fear of the cane but also instructed me count each stroke but to yell out the number….it helped a lot! lol

#19742 - 02/10/24 04:02 PM Re: Madam Jess of Atlanta Dungeon [Re: RobSub]
DeadEyeDick Online   content

Loc: flyover Land
She sounds like a great Domme. I'd love a double with Mistress Ultra Violet.

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34456 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling