Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#19415 - 01/05/24 07:58 PM A somehwat less friendly reminder
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I'm a big proponent of free speech. But. This does not mean it does not have consequences. There are times in which we need to consider how our words affect others, and if that is what we desire.

I don't ask much around here, but I have asked multiple times that people please not mention if a pro engages in something illegal with you. The most obvious example would be sex.

This is a very simple request. However, some seem to have difficulty honoring this request.

When you "gentlemen" use these platforms to brag about your exploits you endanger us all. Especially us women who have to navigate some very choppy waters to offer what we do. It feels like a betrayal when you couldn't care less if you might cause the heat on us to be turned up by some LE passing through now reading yet another discussion about pro Dommes offering sex, not caring if it's real and widespread or just some guy with low self esteem making up stories to look cool. You don't seem to care that your indiscretions about us -- that you ask so emphatically for us to respect about you -- might jeopardize our work, our families, our lives, because you just can't stop talking about how some Domme let you lick her pussy.

Unless you make it explicitly clear that you are discussing a lifestyle, i.e. non-paid, experience, for the love of Goddess, shut the heck up.

If you're thinking, "Then what am I supposed to talk about??" You have just told on yourself that you are a criminally boring person with nothing going on upstairs. In which case, go read a book. Or just silently observe this forum and see how the rest of us can talk about BDSM without mentioning doing illegal things.

#19493 - 01/17/24 03:33 PM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+1

#19496 - 01/17/24 11:37 PM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Totally agree.

#19549 - 01/26/24 10:02 AM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: Mistress Tissa]
kinkybootbeast Online   content
Artisan

I agree 100%. If a Domme is generous enough to bless you in this manner, please keep the precious memory to yourself.

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.

#19551 - 01/26/24 11:51 AM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: Mistress Tissa]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

As someone who is not from the US I am always amazed at how puritanical your country can be. Having said that I have always been curious (and somewhat unsure) as to what would actually constitute "sex" under US law?

Vaginal or anal....sure, I got that.
Oral (giving or receiving...AKA "Clintonian Sex" grin ) pretty sure that is too.

So, what about a Domme who aplies a Hitachi Magic Wand or a fleshlight to a restrained sub as part of the session finale? Serious question....illegal? legal? or "grey area" that no one talks about? I've played in the US quite a few times over the years and have never been 100% clear on this. Although, the couple of times a session ended on a wimper rather than a bang were in Canada rather than the US so who knows. frown

In deference to Mistress Tissa if this post is offensive please feel free to delete.

Edited by furfan (01/26/24 12:24 PM)

#19554 - 01/26/24 04:25 PM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: furfan]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Furfan,,I would wager a guess that state laws and not federal law would apply to some of these grey areas but tbh I have no idea. Meaning the answer to your question may vary based on where you are having the session. The first two that you mentioned, fairly sure are illegal in all states but beyond that not really sure. I’ve heard from Dommes that certain activities are illegal in Florida as example but legal elsewhere.

#19555 - 01/26/24 04:37 PM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: Chi61]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Interesting. I guess I knew the US was a little odd in not having uniform laws across the country. In Canada different provinces might have different regulations (drinking age, driving regulations, fish and game laws etc) but criminal law is Federal and uniform.

#19556 - 01/26/24 05:57 PM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: furfan]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

No, state laws are different even for plain BDSM never mind sex. I know that NY NJ California and Florida each has criminalized activities which are legal in the others.

#19567 - 01/27/24 03:49 AM Re: A somehwat less friendly reminder [Re: furfan]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By furfan
As someone who is not from the US I am always amazed at how puritanical your country can be.

Believe me, many of us are, too.

Quote:
Having said that I have always been curious (and somewhat unsure) as to what would actually constitute "sex" under US law?

It depends on the jurisdiction. In some places peeing on someone for cash is considered prostitution. In others it's very vague, possibly intentionally so. The US isn't the only one who has this issue, however.

Quote:
Oral (giving or receiving...AKA "Clintonian Sex"

I hate to burst your bubble but oral sex was considered sex before Clinton did it.

Quote:
what about a Domme who aplies a Hitachi Magic Wand or a fleshlight to a restrained sub as part of the session finale? Serious question....illegal? legal? or "grey area"

This can get complicated. We can start a new thread about the law and discuss this, if you'd like.

Quote:
In deference to Mistress Tissa if this post is offensive please feel free to delete.

Not offensive. Just making a Clinton joke about oral is like making a Trump joke about being peed on. Let's keep that in politics.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/27/24 03:50 AM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34554 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn