by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#19392 - 01/03/24 02:55 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
If the Domme can wait 3-5 days to snail mail a money order thats great, but most subs are so last minute with sessions that the snail mail won't work. Most requests I get are within 1 - 7 days. They also will say "yes mistress I sent it" without sending as a way to continue to email/waste time. I need a deposit to hold the time on My schedule, otherwise I could be booking someone else for that time slot--So it usually goes, you want to book a session? Send the deposit by the end of the day or move over for someone else who can!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#19398 - 01/04/24 02:32 AM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Mistress UV]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

That must be agonizing, to have to slowly squirrel away $20 at a time. Especially for the type wants to session on impulse.

#19401 - 01/04/24 01:52 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Mistress UV]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
This is the conundrum exactly. I could write a good short story on this. I can’t do anything electronically that will jump out and that includes large cash withdrawals or even frequent withdrawals. I pretty much squirrel away $20 $40 a week. Sometimes a friend pays me back in cash for money loaned, sometimes I win a few dollars on a lottery ticket , etc etc. It’s a slow process. My life has changed over the years so my opportunities to session have gone down so it kind of works out but it is overall frustrating because the desire to session is still very strong.

#19420 - 01/05/24 11:41 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Soapy
Seriously, how do you explain $500 in cash withdrawals to a suspicious person?

Do you want my answer as a professional Domme or a lifestyle Domme?

Lifestyle? OK: you don't. You tell her "I'm kinky. Can you help? No? Do you mind if I go to a professional?" Problem solved!

#19421 - 01/05/24 11:46 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Cheyenne]

Sage

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
It has been so many years since I've been active in sessions. A lot has changed. One thing that has stood the test of time is postal mail and money orders. It has always been my preference too.

Money orders are so easy! And if time is an issue overnight it! If someone is going to spend however much on a session what is $25 or $30 to get it to the Domme quickly? For those who are concerned with privacy, is that not worth it?

Quote:
For a good client or someone with excellent references, I'd probably make an exception. But, you are right that it would get to be exasperating for that to be common practice.

I understand that. I have made a few exceptions over time. As I said, if I was getting ready to buy something and the place offered e-gift cards I might offer that in lieu of the usual method, but isn't that still an issue with leaving a trail?

Gentlemen, I think you are just going to have to put your big boy pants on and figure this exhausting dance out.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/05/24 11:47 PM)

#19422 - 01/05/24 11:47 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: DommeLynx]

Sage

Originally Posted By DommeLynx
If your bank account isnt attached, you can't cash out. Instead of cashing out I just use the cashapp balance I get to pay for my ubers/food delivery/cleaners/coffee etc etc. Of course I completely understand other Dommes not wanting to deal with that since it can't pay rent.

This is good to know, thank you.

#19423 - 01/05/24 11:48 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Spark]

Sage

Originally Posted By Spark
Bitcoin or cryptocurrency could be a win for both parties here. Very easy to convert cash to crypto and send. Ive seen more Dommes start to offer this.

Yeah, but isn't this volatile? Like paying someone with a precious metals stock?

One day her tribute is worth what she asked for the next minute she just lost $100?

#19424 - 01/05/24 11:49 PM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Mistress UV]

Sage

Originally Posted By Mistress UV
I always imagine subs are squirreling it away one dollar at a time just like Johnny Cash song about stealing a whole car, but one piece at a time from the assembly line they work at.

LOL!

#19428 - 01/06/24 01:22 AM Re: Session deposit methods [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Good point While there can certainly be volatility in bitcoin or crypto over time , if a domme were immediately to convert my deposit to cash that volatility is minimal. A quick email or text exchange of “hey im sending your deposit to your bitcoin address it should be there in 10 minutes” she immediately sells the bitcoin converts to cash and its a completely anonymous transaction for both parties.

In that short of a time frame i believe the volatility cost is less than the time and expense of gas associated with driving cash deposit to the bank.

#19433 - 01/07/24 05:11 AM Re: bitcoin [Re: Spark]

Sage

Originally Posted By Spark
Good point While there can certainly be volatility in bitcoin or crypto over time , if a domme were immediately to convert my deposit to cash that volatility is minimal. A quick email or text exchange of “hey im sending your deposit to your bitcoin address it should be there in 10 minutes” she immediately sells the bitcoin converts to cash and its a completely anonymous transaction for both parties.

In that short of a time frame i believe the volatility cost is less than the time and expense of gas associated with driving cash deposit to the bank.

I looked into bitcoin earlier on in its existence. I remember it seemed confusing and shady, reminiscent of scams. Like I had to buy s gift card and wait for someone to accept it and give me bitcoin. I never tried this because it just seemed tedious and like there wasn't enough benefit for me.

If I were to accept a payment in bitcoin and want to immediately convert it to USD how does that work, exactly? Do I have to wait until someone buys my shares of bitcoin? What if no one does? Isn't it possible that the value of my bitcoin could drop in this timeframe? Once someone does, how do I withdraw it into actual cash?

I realize I could go look this up but since we're already having the conversation here, I might as well keep it going here. Maybe another Domme has the same questions.

If it's easier to point me (and others) to nice, easy to understand site for my answers, that works.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Awillingstudent, Domina M, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34523 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix